A wall on the border would kill the environment.

Sure it has. We have enjoyed the wall of the Atlantic Ocean to keep European squabbles from bothering us.
cough-cough.jpg

He's an italian dumbshit. Leave it to a progressive moron, like you, to choose the wrong guy to try and make an irrelevant point.

Back? It will still be there if the wall is built.
Only on the Mexican side.

The trash on the U.S. side will be cleaned up... .., :cool:

Since our culture is at stake, when do we kick all the Muslims out? With the Mexicans?

As a far right-winger, I have no problem with Americanized Muslims. It's only those who choose not to integrate into American society and live by Sharia Law that I have a problem with.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Of course I do. Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Was my statement hard to understand or are you lacking in reading comprehension skills?

Your statement really doesn't make much sense. All citizens of the United States are to follow U.S. law. 'Sharia law' is your boogeyman.

Oh, how many Americanized Muslims are there in the United States?

Since our culture is at stake, when do we kick all the Muslims out? With the Mexicans?

As a far right-winger, I have no problem with Americanized Muslims. It's only those who choose not to integrate into American society and live by Sharia Law that I have a problem with.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Do you even know what your name is-)

That's clever, can I use that?

Frankly... The Wall is a dumb idea; a frigging waste of money that is not likely to work, nor prove sustainable.

However... it might be worth building a Beaner Barrier, just to see the teenage angst of the nation's LibTards in Full Meltdown Mode.

Great fun.
Where you bean? They been in full meltdown for over a year.
But this would be an order of magnitude more intents, and an order of magnitude funnier for those watching them wail and gnash their teeth and pull out their hair...

Frankly... The Wall is a dumb idea; a frigging waste of money that is not likely to work, nor prove sustainable.

However... it might be worth building a Beaner Barrier, just to see the teenage angst of the nation's LibTards in Full Meltdown Mode.

Great fun.
Where you bean? They been in full meltdown for over a year.
But this would be an order of magnitude more intents, and an order of magnitude funnier for those watching them wail and gnash their teeth and pull out their hair...
giphy.gif

No worries, a wall can be taken down much quicker that it was built.

And they can put all the trash right back.

Nope. Not really.
Sure it will. Probably more, since it will draw a lot of people. The Berlin wall wasn't looking too hot at the end.

You are looking at it through your vagina. Walls have done awesome all through history. Stop being so emotional.

I heard there are a lot of dead meskins who died trying to get up here. If I lived down there, I'd be the one out there poking them with a stick, to see if the bloated fuckers would pop.

But that's just me. :biggrin:

(graphic image removed)

If I lived in cali I'd follow the lefties that put water out for the illegals and replace it with antifreeze.

Murder, neat.

By supporting illegal immigration, you encourage and support not only murder, but rape and child trafficking. Ya, you demtards really ARE for the little guy.

Never. Most Muslims in America don’t have ducked up third world country diseases, don’t suck up all the welfare, have a trade beyond digging a whole, make their neighborhoods cleaner and safer and generally assimilate into society. Wet backs dont. They are a burden that Mexico should have to deal with.

Never. Most Muslims in America don’t have ducked up third world country diseases, don’t suck up all the welfare, have a trade beyond digging a whole, make their neighborhoods cleaner and safer and generally assimilate into society. Wet backs dont. They are a burden that Mexico should have to deal with.

OK, so you don't mind when Muslims go to mosque and speak their own language, that's cool.

Why would someone want to assimilate with you? I live in a city with a huge Hispanic population and I've never felt like a stranger in their neighborhoods, we often go there for authentic Mexican food. Maybe you should give it a try, BFE Texas.

OK, so you don't mind when Muslims go to mosque and speak their own language, that's cool.

Why would someone want to assimilate with you? I live in a city with a huge Hispanic population and I've never felt like a stranger in their neighborhoods, we often go there for authentic Mexican food. Maybe you should give it a try, BFE Texas.

I live in a city with a huge Hispanic population”
REALLY?...how surprising. So you're broke as fuck and can’t afford to live among higher quality people...got it.

I've never felt like a stranger in their neighborhoods”
Their neighborhood”....haha, that’s funny shit. You are as beanerized as they come bud....Most wetbacks feel right at home among other wetbacks...filth gravitates toward filth.

I live in a city with a huge Hispanic population”
REALLY?...how surprising. So you're broke as fuck and can’t afford to live among higher quality people...got it.

Nope, not broke at all. But you appear to live only on rash generalizations. Get out more.

I've never felt like a stranger in their neighborhoods”
Their neighborhood”....haha, that’s funny shit. You are as beanerized as they come bud....Most wetbacks feel right at home among other wetbacks...filth gravitates toward filth.

'Their neighborhoods' as in where they live and work as opposed to 'my neighborhood' where I live you jackass. :badgrin:

You must be living in fear, what a bitch.

No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg
The Statue of Liberty is a fucking joke, considering who gave it to us. LOL

^real 'merican (idiot)

I heard there are a lot of dead meskins who died trying to get up here. If I lived down there, I'd be the one out there poking them with a stick, to see if the bloated fuckers would pop.

But that's just me. :biggrin:

(graphic image removed)

If I lived in cali I'd follow the lefties that put water out for the illegals and replace it with antifreeze.

Has to be clear.

Vodka

Old school must want cheap labor, while screwing the young people.

All in favor of screwing younger poor people say aye!

Those opposed say-----> OLD SCHOOL is an incompetent MARXIST!
But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!
You think the wall will stop drugs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
It may not stop all the drugs but it will stop most of the people with drugs

Forum List

Back