A wall on the border would kill the environment.

Old school must want cheap labor, while screwing the young people.

All in favor of screwing younger poor people say aye!

Those opposed say-----> OLD SCHOOL is an incompetent MARXIST!
But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!

You want women raped by coyotes. Explain that too!

You want children of raped women, coming in here because you send out a signal. Explain that brilliant one!
Daaaaamn now your argument is "screw those damned children of rape victims?" Harsh.

You are HEARTLESS! You are worthless! And you are using the illegals to bolster your politics. YOU are PATHETIC!

But we have the lowest unemployment rate in the history of the universe now. And didn't even need a wall! :rolleyes:

So you, as a BRILLIANT leftist, want drugs to keep flowing in to our kids. Explain that!

You want women raped by coyotes. Explain that too!

You want children of raped women, coming in here because you send out a signal. Explain that brilliant one!
Daaaaamn now your argument is "screw those damned children of rape victims?" Harsh.

You are HEARTLESS! You are worthless! And you are using the illegals to bolster your politics. YOU are PATHETIC!
Maybe, but foremost he or she is a regressive America hating liberal that will say anything to shill his or her cause along.

Last edited:
No wall will kill our culture.
Our culture never had anything to do with walls

Our culture does have everything to do with law and order. That’s all the wall represents.
The wall represents cowardice. This is our symbol:

statueliberty_schaer-087__card.jpg

Not this:

Berlinermauer.jpg

The Statue of Liberty, which represents a time when we welcomed millions of European immigrants that were happy to come here, with no welfare state, and learn our language and assimilate into being American?

I agree, the only immigrants we should take are from Europe, not shithole countries, especially Islamic ones, where the people are from different cultures than ours and have no interest in assimilating and many only want to leech off our welfare state.

You think the wall will stop drugs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think it won't? Tell us, explain, you in the drug trade and are all knowing?
Border crossing points, shipping crates, submarines, small boats, the 4,000 mile long Canadian border, tunnels under ground, tunnels under existing walls, etc. And, of course, created from within the U.S. itself.

Why a barrier along the Mexican border won't stop the drug cartels

We built 700 miles of wall a few years ago. Tell me, has that stemmed the flow of Drugs?

You think the wall will stop drugs? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You think it won't? Tell us, explain, you in the drug trade and are all knowing?
Border crossing points, shipping crates, submarines, small boats, the 4,000 mile long Canadian border, tunnels under ground, tunnels under existing walls, etc. And, of course, created from within the U.S. itself.

Why a barrier along the Mexican border won't stop the drug cartels

We built 700 miles of wall a few years ago. Tell me, has that stemmed the flow of Drugs?

So your whole thing is.......the wall won't work. Do I have that correct-)

Maybe the reason it didn't work is because.........wait for it........ OBAMA couldn't catch a ball thrown right to him, lol.

By the way, tell the Isralies a wall doesn't work. They would laugh at you.........kinda like I am-) You got nothing, NOTHING, sort of like Debbie, Wasserman, SHUTZY. You have a narrative, and that is it, lol. PATHETIC, really, PATHETIC!

Maybe the reason it didn't work is because.........wait for it........ OBAMA couldn't catch a ball thrown right to him, lol.

Lol what? Are you retarded? :itsok:

By the way, tell the Isralies a wall doesn't work. They would laugh at you....

Yeaaaah the Israeli's have riled up their neighbors to the point where they're getting rockets lobbed into their cities and the whole world has condemned them. So I'd rather ask somebody else for their opinion. Maybe if the U.S. were conducting what basically would amount to a military occupation of Mexico, I'd have a different opinion about building a wall.

Yeaaaah the Israeli's have riled up their neighbors to the point where they're getting rockets lobbed into their cities and the whole world has condemned them. So I'd rather ask somebody else for their opinion. Maybe if the U.S. were conducting what basically would amount to a military occupation of Mexico, I'd have a different opinion about building a wall.

You HEARTLESS, pathetic, leftist. You want our kids to be hooked on drugs.

You people reading this?

LEFTISTS want our kids hooked on drugs!

How long have they had control of the border? And what did they do? NOTHING useful!

Now we got control of the borders, they want to continue EXACTLY what they did before. What about YOUR kids and grandkids?

This is how Leftists think! They are soooooooo smart, and you are soooooo dumb! Typical Leftist, screw you and your kids, open borders baby!

The meskins wont be able to fire rockets at us, they only have one set of jumper cables.

Ohhhhhhh, name calling now! What is next Leftist? Am I a racist too-)

Probably

You are a PATHETIC POS! That is all you got, lol! Try again, you incompetent boob.......Leftist.

Back? It will still be there if the wall is built.
Only on the Mexican side.

The trash on the U.S. side will be cleaned up... .., :cool:

Since our culture is at stake, when do we kick all the Muslims out? With the Mexicans?

As a far right-winger, I have no problem with Americanized Muslims. It's only those who choose not to integrate into American society and live by Sharia Law that I have a problem with.

Since our culture is at stake, when do we kick all the Muslims out? With the Mexicans?

As a far right-winger, I have no problem with Americanized Muslims. It's only those who choose not to integrate into American society and live by Sharia Law that I have a problem with.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

Ask him how many "Americanized Muslims" he thinks are in the U.S. :laugh:

Classic regressive!

Of course I do. Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Was my statement hard to understand or are you lacking in reading comprehension skills?

Do you even know what your name is-)

Frankly... The Wall is a dumb idea; a frigging waste of money that is not likely to work, nor prove sustainable.

However... it might be worth building a Beaner Barrier, just to see the teenage angst of the nation's LibTards in Full Meltdown Mode.

Great fun.

Frankly... The Wall is a dumb idea; a frigging waste of money that is not likely to work, nor prove sustainable.

However... it might be worth building a Beaner Barrier, just to see the teenage angst of the nation's LibTards in Full Meltdown Mode.

Great fun.
Where you bean? They been in full meltdown for over a year.

Forum List

Back