🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

..Marriage a social construct. We invented it to meet the needs of society. Some societies used romantic love as their basis of marriage. Others arranged marriages with the participants not even meeting until the wedding. Some had two participants. Others had polygamy. Some recognized marriage as a joining of equals. Some recognized marriage as an inherently dominant and subbordinate relationship.

And each of them was marriage...

And all of them were for the benefit of children who would inherit the estate and who society needed to have both a mother and father (at least one of each, possibly more) for the best benefit of role modeling for their future citizens. Boys became men like their fathers. Girls became women like their mothers. Society still has that pressing need today.

No one is required to have kids or be able to have them in order get married. Why then would we exclude gays from marriage because of their failure to meet a requirement that doesn't exist and applies to no one?

..Marriage a social construct. We invented it to meet the needs of society. Some societies used romantic love as their basis of marriage. Others arranged marriages with the participants not even meeting until the wedding. Some had two participants. Others had polygamy. Some recognized marriage as a joining of equals. Some recognized marriage as an inherently dominant and subbordinate relationship.

And each of them was marriage...

And all of them were for the benefit of children who would inherit the estate and who society needed to have both a mother and father (at least one of each, possibly more) for the best benefit of role modeling for their future citizens. Boys became men like their fathers. Girls became women like their mothers. Society still has that pressing need today.

No one is required to have kids or be able to have them in order get married. Why then would we exclude gays from marriage because of their failure to meet a requirement that doesn't exist and applies to no one?

Sil's entire basis for banning gays from getting married is rather simple, it's icky.

Not providing a father to a boy or a mother to a girl is in no way an "acceptable alternative" as "parents" in marriage. The states see no advantage of turning out a product for their money (tax breaks incentives for married couples) that is predicted to be a drag upon society. Read the study linked in this OP: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Prince Trust study doesn't mention gays, gay parenting, gay marriage, nor measure the effects of any kind of parenting. Nor does it state that a good same sex role model must be a parent.

You've hallucinated all of it.

And your hallucinations are gloriously irrelevant to the law or anyone else's marriage.

Ran across this article which conveys what I have been saying about the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality Cult and what we should expect as a consequence of its effect on our culture, from people who have experienced the effects on theirs.

"Americans need to understand that the endgame of the LGBT rights movement involves centralized state power—and the end of First Amendment freedoms."

"I am the daughter of a gay father who died of AIDS. I described my experiences in my book: Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting. Over fifty adult children who were raised by LGBT parents have communicated with me and share my concerns about same-sex marriage and parenting. Many of us struggle with our own sexuality and sense of gender because of the influences in our household environments growing up.

We have great compassion for people who struggle with their sexuality and gender identity—not animosity. And we love our parents. Yet, when we go public with our stories, we often face ostracism, silencing, and threats.

I want to warn America to expect severe erosion of First Amendment freedoms if the US Supreme Court mandates same-sex marriage. The consequences have played out in Canada for ten years now, and they are truly Orwellian in nature and scope. ... "

The Americans who are concerned about normalizing the mental disorder that presents sexual deviancy, should read the entire article, which you can find here:

A Warning from Canada Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights Public Discourse

It's evil... of the Old Testament variety and it will bring the same wrath to our time that it brought to the ancient people, destroying their cultures by the gross.

So, homos destroyed ancient cultures? Oh, and Canada is such a great role model. That's some funny shit...

Forum List

Back