🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Warning from Canada: Same-Sex Marriage Erodes Fundamental Rights

I'm not "hammering" anything, Silly. I am pointing and laughing at you!

You are an irrational individual, who lacks the slightest means to reason soundly. And as such you are incapable of laughing at anyone with any sense of credibility... and those who laugh at others absent credibility are Nuckin' Futz... and there's just no upside to that.

And more importantly, if this is a cult as even experts are now agreeing it is: JOHNS HOPKINS CHIEF OF PSYCHIATRY BEING TRANSGENDER IS A MENTAL DISORDER US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum then squelching any free speech opposition to it would be very Naziesque. Lest anyone forget, we are talking about behaviors here; not an innate/static state of being.

Nazi'esque, huh? I don't think the nazi's wrote critical blog posts when they disagreed with someone. You may want to stop, dial back the melodrama, and reassess your over the top hyperbole. As its not doing much for your credibility.

Dude...Silly has NEVER had a shred of credibility here. She is a two-note troll, basically a human spambot.

Ahh... as concessions go, THAT was FANTASTIC. (And in every sense of the word.)

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You delusions are duly noted and, as usual, laughed at.

You were caught in a lie, called on it, and ran like the pussy you are.
(Reader, now just watch this and look at just how easily these cracks are refuted)

What are these delusions which your prescribing to me? And what evidence do yo bring which demonstrates such to be an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder?

Now, since you will have no means to understand what that means, just go to any post of mine where I state the specifics; stating the delusion and the traits specific to such.

Now for your edification, when you fail to specify and demonstrate such, that will be YOU quite literally refuting your own profession... thus conceding the point to me.

See how that works?

And more importantly, if this is a cult as even experts are now agreeing it is: JOHNS HOPKINS CHIEF OF PSYCHIATRY BEING TRANSGENDER IS A MENTAL DISORDER US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum then squelching any free speech opposition to it would be very Naziesque. Lest anyone forget, we are talking about behaviors here; not an innate/static state of being.

Nazi'esque, huh? I don't think the nazi's wrote critical blog posts when they disagreed with someone. You may want to stop, dial back the melodrama, and reassess your over the top hyperbole. As its not doing much for your credibility.

Dude...Silly has NEVER had a shred of credibility here. She is a two-note troll, basically a human spambot.

Ahh... as concessions go, THAT was FANTASTIC. (And in every sense of the word.)

You delusions are duly noted and, as usual, laughed at.

You were caught in a lie, called on it, and ran like the pussy you are.
(Reader, now just watch this and look at just how easily these cracks are refuted)

What are these delusions which your prescribing to me? And what evidence do yo bring which demonstrates such to be an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder?

The delusion that marriage has "always" been one man and one woman. Not true now, has never been true for one minute in recorded history. You may not be delusional, I admit...you could just be lying...which is it?

Now, since you will have no means to understand what that means, just go to any post of mine where I state the specifics; stating the delusion and the traits specific to such.

Stated above: a delusion or a lie, which is it?

Now for your edification, when you fail to specify and demonstrate such, that will be YOU quite literally refuting your own profession... thus conceding the point to me.

See how that works?

Yes...though you, clearly, do not.

The delusion that marriage has "always" been one man and one woman.

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman... and this due to the natural design of the human species, which is to say: Human Physiology. Wherein Nature provides two distinct, but complimenting Genders... each respectively designed; both physically and emotionally, to sustainably join with the other, from one sustainable body, from two.

Note the assertion, which is followed by the sustaining, and wholly irrefutable reasoning. With your subjective need to refute it, notwithstanding.

jarwhatsherface said:

The statement you made above, is indeed: DELUSIONAL. Which is to say, that which is not true, being advanced as truth, and believed to be truth, despite the overwhelming evidence set within reality that demonstrates otherwise.

See how that works?

And with that said; Your concession is AGAIN: Duly noted and summarily accepted.

I'm not "hammering" anything, Silly. I am pointing and laughing at you!

You are an irrational individual, who lacks the slightest means to reason soundly. And as such you are incapable of laughing at anyone with any sense of credibility... and those who laugh at others absent credibility are Nuckin' Futz... and there's just no upside to that.
Not for nothin' but .... you, the gayest poster here, have proven to be irrational. By the very definition of the word which you graciously posted. Leaving others here to laugh at you for resorting to such obvious transference projection.

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman... and this due to the natural design of the human species, which is to say: Human Physiology. Wherein Nature provides two distinct, but complimenting Genders... each respectively designed; both physically and emotionally, to sustainably join with the other, from one sustainable body, from two.

Note the assertion, which is followed by the sustaining, and wholly irrefutable reasoning. With your subjective need to refute it, notwithstanding.

jarwhatsherface said:

The statement you made above, is indeed: DELUSIONAL. Which is to say, that which is not true, being advanced as truth, and believed to be truth, despite the overwhelming evidence set within reality that demonstrates otherwise.

See how that works?

And with that said; Your concession is AGAIN: Duly noted and summarily accepted.
Poor gay blade, you really do think repeating your strawman ad nauseam is helping your argument. It's not because it ignores the simple fact that in the U.S., government sanctioned marriage is based on laws and rights, not nature. And the laws are what we, as a society, decide them to be.

... repeating your strawman ad nauseam ...

So the reasoning is that of straw?

Now the reasoning asserts that human physiology is comprised of two genders?

Are you coming to reject that fact?

The reasoning further asserts that the two genders are designed to specifically join with the other?

The reasoning further asserts the the emotional nature of the respective genders compliment the other.

The reasoning further asserts that the physical and emotional joining common to the purpose of distinct genders; wherein two bodies join into one sustainable body, that such represents the design standard as nature intended, thus the natural standard of the joining of two bodies into one legally recognized body, which is OKA: Marriage.

Now... are you coming to reject that fact?

(Reader, you should bookmark this as it is going to be quite instructive as to what the opposition is and the purpose they serve.)

jarwhatsherface said:

See how that works?

Poor gay blade, you really do think repeating your strawman ad nauseam is helping your argument. It's not because it ignores the simple fact that in the U.S., government sanctioned marriage is based on laws and rights, not nature. And the laws are what we, as a society, decide them to be.
His version of natural law means that he approves of such a thing. If he doesn't then it's unnatural. That makes things so easy after all...

jarwhatsherface said:

See how that works?

His version of natural law means that he approves of such a thing. If he doesn't then it's unnatural. That makes things so easy after all...
He probably believes in the 'natural flavors' labels on food products.

Golly... 45 minutes and it can't find a single thing to reject from what it advised you was straw reasoning.

It doesn't seem to sure of itself, now does it?

What should we make of THAT?

A FULL TWO HOURS... and still, having advised you, the Reader of this board that the reasoning is comprised of straw... it cannot find a single thing about such which it rejects.

LOL~

A CLASSIC CONCESSION...

With regard to the following:

W.R. McKeys said:
... repeating your strawman ad nauseam ...

The reasoning further asserts that the two respective genders are designed specifically to join with the other?

The reasoning further asserts the the emotional nature of the respective genders compliment the other.

The reasoning further asserts that the physical and emotional joining common to the purpose of distinct genders; wherein two bodies join into one sustainable body, that such represents the design standard as nature intended, thus the natural standard of the joining of two bodies into one legally recognized body, which is OKA: Marriage.

Lil' Fauny's concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(Reader, do you see how easy this is? )

Last edited:
Now... in terms of total intellectual domination, its unlikely you'll ever see a thread which better demonstrates the pitiful, irrational nature of the Ideological Left and their Homo-Cult.

You're still a lying sack of shit. No amount of ad hominem attacks, idiotic assertions, and frantic attempts to distract will change that simple FACT.

You're still a lying sack of shit. No amount of ad hominem attacks, idiotic assertions, and frantic attempts to distract will change that simple FACT.

Another Concession?

ROFL~

Unprecedented DOMINATION!

Your most recent concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Documented it already, pisshead. You (as I expected) ignored it and posted a bunch of bullshit in a (pathetic) attempt to distract from the fact you'd been cornered. You were called out in post 578, and doubled down on stupid in 579.

Documented it already, pisshead. You (as I expected) ignored it and posted a bunch of bullshit in a (pathetic) attempt to distract from the fact you'd been cornered. You were called out in post 578, and doubled down on stupid in 579.

Is it documented?

Ya mean where you declared that Marriage has NEVER been about One man and One Woman?

ROFLMNAO!

There's an entire thread going on about that very idiocy.

Or was it documented here:

W.R. McKeys said:

The reasoning further asserts that the two respective genders are designed specifically to join with the other?

I stated a plainly obvious fact: marriage has not been only one man marrying one woman ever, not once in recorded history. I understand that you, finally, realized that it does not fit inside that nice little corner you have painted yourself into, but FACTS are stubborn things! It's OK...I will cut you some slack. I realize you simply are not all that bright.

I stated a plainly obvious fact: marriage has not been only one man marrying one woman ever

ROFLMNAO!

(Reader did ya notice that it also was unable to identify even one of the elements of the actual argument, which it rejects... There's a reason for that and it's not very flattering to the cult.)

I saw ya state it, then after it was refuted soundly, I saw ya repeat it!

And I gotta say, it gets FUNNIER EVERY TIME TO READ IT!

In that, Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman... as that is how nature designed it and that is all it CAN BE.

Anything other than that... is not marriage.

And this without regard to your subjective needs REQUIRING the pretense.

LOL!

(Now Reader, what you're witnessing above is why, that despite homosexuality having been present in humanity since the beginning, homosexuals have spent 99.99999~% of human existence in the closet.)

Last edited:
More distraction, more idiocy, more poo-flinging...and yet, nothing even vaguely resembling a FACT.

Game, set, match...you lose, boy.

Forum List

Back