a warning to America: don't elect Mike Pompeo president, he says in his book he doesn't separate his faith from his politics, the opposite of JFK

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There was a piece called "Pompeo: God's Diplomat", but somehow it has vanished from the interwebs. weird. be careful who you vote for, America!

There was a piece called "Pompeo: God's Diplomat", but somehow it has vanished from the interwebs. weird. be careful who you vote for, America!

Why would anyone want someone who separates their faith from their politics? This is where it is most needed! Any faith worth having is worth keeping and using to guide you in decisions that could affect millions.

Why would anyone want someone who separates their faith from their politics?
Because, obviously, there are plenty of people who are of "faith" who are only CLAIMING to be of "faith", leveraging their "faith" and perverting their "religion" into something ugly and destructive.

They are FRAUDS who give their "religion" a bad name.

We see this, clearly, in Christianity and Islam, for example.

Why would anyone want someone who separates their faith from their politics? This is where it is most needed! Any faith worth having is worth keeping and using to guide you in decisions that could affect millions.
Because making policy decisions from a religious point of view is everything that the founding fathers were looking to discourage.
Keep your religious bias out of politics. Separation.

Pretty straightforward.

Because making policy decisions from a religious point of view is everything that the founding fathers were looking to discourage.

Can you tell me which Federalist paper THAT was printed in, Jack? Because I have all of them right behind me! Quite to the contrary, nowhere are moral and ethical standards, controls and views needed more than when making decisions affecting millions of others-- with godly compassion guided by wisdom, rather than your braindead, atheistic sterility. But in YOUR case, I'll gladly leave your fate up to the inhuman, unfeeling mind of a cold metal machine.

Good for Mike Pompeo. We need more politicians who are willing to openly admit they will vote their ideology and conscience when elected. That doesn’t mean I would vote for him.

Keep your religious bias out of politics. Separation.

Pretty straightforward.

You have a religion. It is the State. The State is your God.

Forum List

Back