A Whole New Bunch of Gun Control Advocates in Georgia

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
School Shooting in Decatur, GA
Yup.
Bet they rethink their stupid attitudes now.
Nobody cares until it happens to them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/us/georgia-school-gunshots/index.html

Gun control legislation is not evidence-based. Never has been. it is a feel good thing for politicians to grandstand on, campaign with and is generally for low information voters. Read the new study on it.

You're welcome.

Gun control legislation is not evidence-based. Never has been. it is a feel good thing for politicians to grandstand on, campaign with and is generally for low information voters. Read the new study on it.

You're welcome.

Better tell that to the land of Kamikaze pilots, for starters.

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths
"In 2008, the U.S. had over 12,000 firearm-related homicides. All of Japan experienced only 11, fewer than were killed at the Aurora shooting alone. And that was a big year: 2006 saw an astounding two, and when that number jumped to 22 in 2007, it became a national scandal."

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

No, you are welcome.

I've lived in Japan. My Wife's Japanese.

Everything looks good on the surface, but when you get into it you see that it's not a Country, Culture or Society that a sane person wants to emulate. Japan runs on a Familial and Societal "pecking order" that few people who were brought up in Free Societies could ever handle.

I got to Japan as a 19 year old and thought to myself "We fought a War with these people? My God they're harmless!". 3 years later I came to realization: "Yeah, we HAD to nuke these f*ckers twice!".

You're welcome.
an0zyf.jpg

Last edited:

Everything looks good on the surface, but when you get into it you see that it's not a Country, Culture or Society that a sane person wants to emulate. Japan runs on a Familial and Societal "pecking order" that few people who were brought up in Free Societies could ever handle.

I got to Japan as a 19 year old and thought to myself "We fought a War with these people? My God they're harmless!". 3 years later I came to realization: "Yeah, we HAD to nuke these f*ckers twice!".

You forgot:
it's basically a police state.
They are ACTIVELY hostile to gaijin.
They are a homogeneous, nearly-closed society with, for all practical purposes, no immigration.
Women are second-class citizens, at best. (Last I checked, wife-beating was legal!)

You forgot:
it's basically a police state.
They are ACTIVELY hostile to gaijin.
They are a homogeneous, nearly-closed society with, for all practical purposes, no immigration.
Women are second-class citizens, at best. (Last I checked, wife-beating was legal!)
After the Fukushima disaster (which is still happening) My Wife and I checked into adopting a child from Japan. It turns out that Japan does not allow adoption to foreign countries!
Wife beating? It's a National Sport along with Sexual Harassment on Trains. Shit, JNR had to dedicate certain trains for Women Only during certain times like rush hour to clamp down on it.
I won't get into how Koreans are treated there.

School Shooting in Decatur, GA
Yup.
Bet they rethink their stupid attitudes now.
Nobody cares until it happens to them.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/20/us/georgia-school-gunshots/index.html

The shooting happen in a gun free zone. No guns were allowed there. Looks like if anything it would be an advocate for anti gun free zones

Last edited:

You're welcome.

"In 2008, the U.S. had over 12,000 firearm-related homicides. All of Japan experienced only 11, fewer than were killed at the Aurora shooting alone. And that was a big year: 2006 saw an astounding two, and when that number jumped to 22 in 2007, it became a national scandal."

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths - Max Fisher - The Atlantic

No, you are welcome.

Did Japan eliminate all murders? Dead is dead regardless of what tool was used.

You're welcome.

No, you are welcome.

Japan also doesn't have 40 million blacks, and 50+ million hispanics.

But I suppose you don't think blacks have higher rates of homicide than whites or asians.

Yea, only their strict gun laws give them such a low homicide rate, no other cultural factors count. :eusa_liar:

How bout checks at gun shows? Like 80-90% want. Try not to go overboard for once. Letting the economy recover would be nice, too.

How do you enforce it? You put a cop at every gun show for 6-8 hours?

i have been to a lot of gun shows since September 11, 2001AD, they are regularly ""patrolled by local and FED's in plain clothes, how do i know ? pretty damn simple, i know several who shoot at the same range i shoot at and discuss shooting, firearms and other gun related stuff..., besides, anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge can pick them out in a crowd.

You're welcome.

No, you are welcome.

Did Japan eliminate all murders? Dead is dead regardless of what tool was used.
Wrong. People killed with guns are MORE dead than people killed with other weapons.

Right, NoTeaParty?

Forum List

Back