A whopping 1.3 million conservatives in California are not registered to vote

It almost seems like you're suggesting the DemoKKKrats aren't the party of the KKK. I know you're stupid, but I refuse to believe you're that stupid.
Oh Bozo, of course the Democrats in the 19th century were the racists. Then, when President Truman (a Democrat from Missouri) integrated our Armed Forces in 1948, history changed:

I don't need to write the history of the Civil Rights Movement, and the anti Civil Rights Movement. It is history; it is you and other shit head liars who try to rewrite history. Now go post another BIG LIE, something you fail at in every post you make.

He’s a pretty smart guy from a military family having been raised in south central LA with an Ivy League degree and law degree.
He’s got more perspective than several democrats combined.
That you know nothing of him is a tribute to democrat controlled media and your own democrat lack of curiosity and diligence.
He's an enigma, his few TV ads are ludicrous. He uses a Grizzly Bear when they haven't been seen in California for decades.

BTW, what do you know about perspective, your posts suggest your vision and hearing are narrow as can be.

He's an enigma, his few TV ads are ludicrous. He uses a Grizzly Bear when they haven't been seen in California for decades.
He’s an enigma to you because your media handlers have steered you away from him. His budget is probably 1% of Newsome’s because he has to rely on contributions. But those who are familiar with him see him as a force with the constitution on his side.

Whose Elder? Is it the guy who believes he's a grizzly bear and will cut taxes. His TV ads, few and far between, are ludicrous.

Elder is the Republican that doesn't yet believe Biden stole the election. I guess that makes him a RINO which might be good enough for the GOP in California. How much influence the Trump backers have there remains to be seen.... does Elder reverse his opinion? Can he win while thumbing his nose at Trump?

Some MAGA fans are turning on Larry Elder over his 2020 election remarks

BTW, what do you know about perspective, your posts suggest your vision and hearing are narrow as can be.

It's sad that the grizzly bear has left California.

They came north to Washington.

We have two areas in the state that has grizzly bears.

He’s an enigma to you because your media handlers have steered you away from him. His budget is probably 1% of Newsome’s because he has to rely on contributions. But those who are familiar with him see him as a force with the constitution on his side.
You've proved to have a narrow perspective in this ^^^ post too. Are you a ditto head, and believe the only real news is that which supports your narrative? And believe the rest is all fake!

Last edited:
It's sad that the grizzly bear has left California.

They came north to Washington.

We have two areas in the state that has grizzly bears.

Ohh boy ohhh boy. Can't we round up the ignorant and put them on an island someplace?

Larry Elder does not use a bear in his campaign spots. That's John Cox. He doesn't use a grizzly bear. It is a California brown bear. Like the brown bear ON THE STATE FLAG. Larry Elder is a very well known radio host for decades. He is getting huge crowds. Cox should save his money and endorse Elder. Gruesome Newsom is making ads where he is angry and snappy. He is reduced to having Elizabeth Warren plead his case for him. Like Californians accept east coasters telling them what to do. Buh bye Hairdoo.

Really, the elections in CA are fixed??? Wow, with the evidence you've posted, credible, probative and God's Truth I feel my vote on the recall will not be counted. Boohoo, I might as well not vote at all. Thanks so much for your statement, I trust you with the trust of Donald Trump and his lawyer Rudy G.

SARCASM ALERT ^^^
The elections in California have been fixed for years. That's why so few people bother voting.

A whopping 1.3 million conservatives in California are not registered to vote​

I'm sure the number is much bigger than that!

Particularly now that Biden and his paid thugs are letting in hordes and hordes of illegals....imagine what the number will be after 4 years.

But they WILL register pronto, don't you worry.

Forum List

Back