A win-win all around!

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
Mexico recently got slammed with a double-whammy: a huge earth quake and hurricanes which ravaged parts of the country. I've seen headlines pondering whether the US will send aid to help rebuild those parts of Mexico that have suffered from these most recent natural disasters, despite having to deal with our own losses. Here's my suggestion: Let's round up all those "skilled construction workers" who stand on street corners waiting for someone to load them into a truck and take the to "work". Instead of carting them somewhere in the US, let's ship them off to Mexico where their construction skills are most needed. Jobs are abundant, they speak the language, they get a free trip to their work sites, and we, the citizens of the US get rid of a lot of law-breaking parasites. You know the folks I'm referring to, those folks who want to make a contribution to their communities, benefit society, etc...well, here's their chance to build a country they can be proud of, contribute to their communities in ways they fail to here...
head 'em up, move 'em out...

Forum List

Back