A Worst Case Scenario for Our Resident Leftists

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
How could this be happening?

Houston oil company gives employees a $100,000 bonus

A. Big greedy oil company rewarding its employees with massive bonuses just like they said they were going to do. Rds head is going to explode, Mathew will say they should have spent it on infrastructure, Franco will just call it another pub lie, and Jake will claim his efforts caused it to happen.

I wonder how many taxes they paid on top of that?

Damn capitalism!

Answer: The oil company is giving their employees these benefits rather than retaining the revenue as taxable earnings and paying the government their share based upon those earnings. Rather than pay each employee $100,000 they should be paying the government so that it in turn can give it away to "citizens" who have done absolutely nothing to deserve it.

Liberals cry foul when a corporation undercuts their employees in order to meet payroll taxes.

Liberals cry foul when a corporation gives bonuses to their employees as a means of undercutting their their payroll taxes.

In other words, Liberals cry foul at every twist and turn because you fuckers have never been in the position as employer, only as employee.

Get the fuck out motherfuckers. :fu:

A. Big greedy oil company rewarding its employees with massive bonuses just like they said they were going to do. Rds head is going to explode, Mathew will say they should have spent it on infrastructure, Franco will just call it another pub lie, and Jake will claim his efforts caused it to happen.

Damn capitalism!
Are they hiring? I find I'm free.

Damn capitalism!
Are they hiring? I find I'm free.
Crude oil is $30/barrel. Are we hiring?

We can't pay our own bills.

What the fuck do you think? :slap:

I get $30/barrel when it's costing me $40/barrel to get it into the tanks.

Fuck you very much. Four generations of a family business down the shitter.

100 years of a family legacy up in smoke.

I should have been a farmer. I would have gotten mailbox money for...

a) Farming
b) Not farming
c) Weather destructed crops
d) Crop set-asides
e) Ethanol subsidies
f) Fuck you

Fuck the ass fucking farmer.

Forum List

Back