🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Year in the Ohio River Valley - Hard Times in Trump Country

This isn't news. It's a fake news story written by somebody named Alice Kranitz and Alice Speri. If there is hard times in the Ohio Valley of W.V. it didn't start 1/20/17 when President Trump was inaugurated.

`
“They should take his phone away from him,” she says. “He posts stupid shit all the time.” In a series of interviews that stretched over a year, Stewart was ambivalent when pressed about the president’s accomplishments or any promises he might have kept. “I don’t really pay attention,” she says. “I don’t have time to give a shit.”

Since Trump astonished himself and the world on election night last year, observers have scrambled to figure out people like Stewart, Middle America’s “white working class.” Why did they vote as they did? And were they going to do it again?

....."My whole family, they were always diehard Democrats, except for this year, a lot of my family voted Trump.”
- Source
`
`
This article takes place in the Ohio Valley, situated in West Virginia. It chronicles the thoughts and feelings of one family, whose lives have been impacted by the trump administration, one way or another. Its a good, albeit, lengthy read but points out why some people voted for trump and why they will never do so again.
`

I skimmed much of it.

So far.

1. Anyone that is confused about why people voted for Trump is actively hiding from the Truth.

2. Anyone who asks, if it was economic uncertainty, then why did non white poor not vote for Trump, is being actively dishonest, and an asshole.

3. "Stewart feels much more strongly about the media than she does about the president. “Every little decision, every little thing that’s done in politics that’s released to the public — it’s made a big deal of,” she says. “Even if he does something good, they portray it in a way to make it seem negative against him. Everybody’s against Trump, it seems like.”

Overall, Stewart says she doesn’t have time to keep up with politics. “I just work so much. That’s all I do.”

Very smart girl, I don't care what her education level is.

4. It's been one year. The economy is doing well, but Trump has still not managed to implement most of his platform. If he does, we will NOT be seeing more of these articles, because the media will not want to report the facts.

I've spent almost my whole life in the Ohio River Valley and many of the complaints from Mason County are the same being made here in Western Pennsylvania as well. Sadly, far too many people in my region fall for the promises of politicians that they will bring back coal, steel, and, heavy manufacturing. I've been hearing these promises since I was kid and very little of those jobs have returned back to the region. Economic success stories in the Rust Belt are few and far between.

So I bet you've heard all the West Virginia jokes too, amirite?

How do you circumsize a brother in West Virginia?

In a series of interviews that stretched over a year, Stewart was ambivalent when pressed about the president’s accomplishments or any promises he might have kept. “I don’t really pay attention,” she says. “I don’t have time to give a shit.”

Wait.....wut?

`
“They should take his phone away from him,” she says. “He posts stupid shit all the time.” In a series of interviews that stretched over a year, Stewart was ambivalent when pressed about the president’s accomplishments or any promises he might have kept. “I don’t really pay attention,” she says. “I don’t have time to give a shit.”

Since Trump astonished himself and the world on election night last year, observers have scrambled to figure out people like Stewart, Middle America’s “white working class.” Why did they vote as they did? And were they going to do it again?

....."My whole family, they were always diehard Democrats, except for this year, a lot of my family voted Trump.”
- Source
`
`
This article takes place in the Ohio Valley, situated in West Virginia. It chronicles the thoughts and feelings of one family, whose lives have been impacted by the trump administration, one way or another. Its a good, albeit, lengthy read but points out why some people voted for trump and why they will never do so again.
`
“I don’t really pay attention,” she says.

So she admits she has no idea what's happened in the country. how does she know he tweets then? why would she care? you see this is hypocritical right?

I've spent almost my whole life in the Ohio River Valley and many of the complaints from Mason County are the same being made here in Western Pennsylvania as well. Sadly, far too many people in my region fall for the promises of politicians that they will bring back coal, steel, and, heavy manufacturing. I've been hearing these promises since I was kid and very little of those jobs have returned back to the region. Economic success stories in the Rust Belt are few and far between.

Why are all the football fields in WVA artificial turf?

So the cheerleaders don't graze.

Left Wing Psychosis: Telling millions of Voters that they are inferior people and then complaining that they won't vote Democrat
`
You are correct. Many democrats voted for trump because of Hillary. Her elitism was a major factor. The article brought that up, among other reasons.

The Pubs started a Stop Hillary Pac in 2013, I think that may of had something to do with it, and now they are suing her, and I suspect she will countersue.

As far as the people go in this article, they probably qualified for the expanded Medicaid if the state expanded it, I mean you have to make more than min wage to get on the ACA.

I guess it appears that they gave up, I mean they obviously drink a lot and smoke (which costs lots of money).

I guess they should of know the coal was not going to come back.

I guess what did they think Trump was going to do for them? Bring coal back?
I thought it was uncle vlad?

Trump did that. a promise kept.

They never can solve any murder mysteries in WVA cuz all the DNA is the same and there are never any dental records left over.

Why are all the football fields in WVA artificial turf?

So the cheerleaders don't graze.

Dang, I reckon one of their most beautiful up and left. My WV friend is beautiful! That's how I know all the jokes, too. :rolleyes:

Tell his sister to bite down.

Half of my kin are from West Virginia. lol

Forum List

Back