a yearly cap ($2,000 in 2025) on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs in Medicare, and

Biden's plan to make it so that people can't afford, gas, groceries, or housing is great?

Are you sure? I read that article and it failed to mention anything about Gasoline or groceries or housing.
  • lower prescription drug prices in Medicare through price negotiation with manufacturers,
  • a yearly cap ($2,000 in 2025) on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs in Medicare, and
  • continued lower health insurance premiums through HealthCare.gov and the state-based Marketplaces.
Did I miss your answer?
Again, which law of physics applies?

Are you sure? I read that article and it failed to mention anything about Gasoline or groceries or housing.
  • lower prescription drug prices in Medicare through price negotiation with manufacturers,
  • a yearly cap ($2,000 in 2025) on out-of-pocket prescription drug costs in Medicare, and
  • continued lower health insurance premiums through HealthCare.gov and the state-based Marketplaces.
Did I miss your answer?
LOL. Yeah, I wonder why? Are you denying that Americans are having more trouble than ever affording gas, groceries, and housing?

LOL. Yeah, I wonder why? Are you denying that Americans are having more trouble than ever affording gas, groceries, and housing?
I am sorry, I am not going to answer your questions until you answer this question to my satisfaction.

So much good is happening with this Administration, and this article is proof! It really hits home for the hard working men and woman and families of America
Biden cares about people, Democrats care about people, and it shows. Biden / Harris 2024

716mJuDZesS.jpg

I am sorry, I am not going to answer your questions until you answer this question to my satisfaction.

So much good is happening with this Administration, and this article is proof! It really hits home for the hard working men and woman and families of America
Biden cares about people, Democrats care about people, and it shows. Biden / Harris 2024

View attachment 780874

Yes, there is so much this administration is doing to destroy America.

This is Winning. This is GOOD for America. It is a Human Right to medical care. Thank you Joe Biden for the Inflation reduction Act and lowering health care costs and making the economy work for hard working families. Biden wins again. Biden's two terms will fix all the destruction the ORANGE CHEETOH caused in 4 miserable years.
Biden cares about the people. Democrats care about the people. Biden / Harris 2024.
There is no “human right” to health care.🤡

There is no “human right” to health care.🤡
The WHO disagrees with you.

Great article! Biden is WINNING and taking America forward -------------------------->
Democrats love the people, this is solid proof.

You worried about the prices, their going the way for a while, everything US American made, people are going to need money for USA made everything, prices may even go up.

Yes, there is so much this administration is doing to destroy America.

You best get use to it. Prices aren't going down.
Bidens is not destroying America, it seems to do it all by itself, with the guns and drugs.

You not a senior are you?
Ageism is a fairly new thing in the world. The human body breaks down as we see. The costs are immense. The transfer of resources to keep the aged alive is incredible. I am getting old. The elites will eventually deal with this as they have throughout history.

That even goes for private healthcare. Plan C supplement plans.

That even goes for private healthcare. Plan C supplement plans.
Euthanasia will be normalized as an option. Limits on how much medical care we all get will occur and a pain pill as Obama made statements about will be the replacement for that care. The young are getting poorer. They will become radicals for vengeance.

Can you explain this?
Sure I can. Did you read the original link?
Here it is: The Inflation Reduction Act Lowers Health Care Costs for Millions of Americans | CMS
this part sums it up

Through the Inflation Reduction Act, President Biden is delivering on his promise to lower prescription drug costs, make health insurance more affordable, and make the economy work for working families. This law means millions of Americans across all 50 states, the United States territories, and the District of Columbia will save money from meaningful benefits like:

Here it is: The Inflation Reduction Act Lowers Health Care Costs for Millions of Americans | CMS
this part sums it up

Through the Inflation Reduction Act, President Biden is delivering on his promise to lower prescription drug costs, make health insurance more affordable, and make the economy work for working families. This law means millions of Americans across all 50 states, the United States territories, and the District of Columbia will save money from meaningful benefits like:

In China, they get 50 cents per post.

Yes and Obamacare was suppose to lower health insurance
this part sums it up

Obamacare was suppose to lower health insurance, but near doubled it.

Forum List

Back