AA77 Did NOT Crash At The Pentagon On 9/11

Hi Corn:

Seriously man, Terral is too far gone to know what a fucktard he is ...

Corn also has no pictures of AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Every word presented in my OP is truth and nobody here can prove otherwise ...

GL,

Terral

its not up to her to prove your theory. thats your job. you failed miserably. :cuckoo:

The fact remains despite the attempts to divert and deny and delay....if AA77 didn't crash into the Pentagon on 9/11, that means that it was hijacked for no reason whatsoever. Nobody would have ever done that or added that to their "todo" list.

Hi Corn:

The fact remains despite the attempts to divert and deny and delay....

Just show us 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon. Oh, that's right. None exist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Corn:

Just show us 'your' pictures of AA77 crashed at the Pentagon. Oh, that's right. None exist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]AA77 DID NOT Crash At The Pentagon[/ame]

GL,

Terral

When you can explain how the black boxes got there along with all the identified pieces of AA77, and all the DNA evidence of the passengers and crew of AA77, then and only then will you have anything to say that is worth listening to.

Hi Corn:

GL,

Terral

its your baby, jackass. you are the one claiming it's impossible for the plane to have crashed there. well where is your proof? so far all you have is delusional rantings with no facts to back them up.

so where's the plane? YOU are making the claim it didnt crash at the pentagon. its up to YOU to prove it, moron.

At the end of the day, if you don't believe AA77 hit the Pentagon, you have to believe the plane was hijacked for absolutely no reason. Who would do that?

anyone ever see 2 turbine holes in the wall? or the tail section damage on the wall?

No need to see marks on a wall. We have the physical evidence I mentioned above.

so it was magic?

no marks where the verical stabilizer would have impacted..

no markings where the turbines would have impacted...

no need to see the marks... it was magic..... :clap2:
actually, there were, but dipshits like you and terral wont ever admit it

No need to see marks on a wall. We have the physical evidence I mentioned above.

so it was magic?

wow....insults instead of proof....wow.. no dont post the pics of the damage on the pentagon wall from the vertical stabilizar.... dont show the 2 holes the turbines made....

just call me a dipshit.

so it was magic?

wow....insults instead of proof....wow.. no dont post the pics of the damage on the pentagon wall from the vertical stabilizar.... dont show the 2 holes the turbines made....

just call me a dipshit.
the proof has been posted ad infinitum, yet you fucking moronic dipshits wont accept it

i call you what you are

just call me a dipshit.
the proof has been posted ad infinitum, yet you fucking moronic dipshits wont accept it

i call you what you are

more insults... no pictures of the vertical stabilizer damage photos..

just call me a dipshit.

i call you what you are

more insults... no pictures of the vertical stabilizer damage photos..
because dipshits like YOU will never accept the photos because they have been posted before and rejected
because you are fucking moronic dipshits
for me to post them again for you dipshits would mean i would believe that posting something that has been posted hundreds of times will suddenly make you change your mind and finally accept it
that would be the essence of insanity to do something over and over and expect a different result

just call me a dipshit.

you are making the claim there is no marks. show proof.

Hi Fizz:

you are making the claim there is no marks. show proof.

This sounds funny coming from a Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPE 'claiming' that AA77 crashed here:

NoWayBaby.jpg

We are looking at one of the best photographs of the Wedge One Column Line 14 Location that shows NO evidence of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner! The two windows to the left of the 18-feet 3-inch second-story hole are NOT even broken like the windows directly above on the third floor. Mr. Fizzle can start explaining why 'he' :)cuckoo:) believes a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, when the evidence says that never happened!

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is another picture of the Wedge One E-Ring Wall that says NO 100-ton Jetliner crashed here!

E6A893DC63.jpg

Here is another photograph of the very location where Mr. Fizzle says AA77 crashed going 530 miles per hour! And yet, we have pictures of the North Tower ...

wtcnorthhole.jpg

... showing the impact hole from 'wingtip to wingtip'!!!!

lawn2.jpg

However, the Official Cover Story LIE says AA77 crashed into the Pentagon going 530 miles per hour from the 'southwest'!!! We can see construction trailers and plenty of standing light poles saying THAT NEVER HAPPENED!

bigCringhole.jpg

We are looking inside the little 8-foot to 10-foot exit hole in the rear C-ring Wall that also says "NO" 100-ton Jetliner Crashed Here! Mr. Fizzle can explain WHY the 60-ton Titanium Frame ...

boeing2.jpg

... and the two (2) six-ton Engines never passed through this wall that stands just 220 feet from the outer E-ring Wall!!!

holeprofile.jpg

This is a photograph of A/E Drive that runs between the C and D-Ring walls that also says "NO" 100-ton Jetliner Crashed Here!

Okay, Mr. Fizzle: Where is 'your' crashed AA77??? :0)

The guy has NO CASE and NO EVIDENCE to support 'his' Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES. Period!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back