Aaaand here she is. Harris and the PASSAGE OF TIME.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

There is only one thing I have after enduring that and that is this.

Uhhhhh

That's it.

Oh and this. Has she ever once said anything that meant anything? Seriously, this thing says words and she has said a lot of words and not one thing she has ever said meant ANYTHING.

Uhhhhh

That's it.

Oh and this. Has she ever once said anything that meant anything? Seriously, this thing says words and she has said a lot of words and not one thing she has ever said meant ANYTHING.

If that was a second grader's first book report, it would have earned her an F. Is this all she got from that white school that she was never bussed to?

Uhhhhh

That's it.

She had a moment of truth when she called Biden out for his extensive history of racist statements in the 2020 Dem primary. But then her principles once again took a back seat to her political aspirations.

Uhhhhh

That's it.

Meat that speaks.

I'm going to suggest Cackles puts her subject of the day in a Bottle, so she does not waste it...

1647899662846.png

Uhhhhh

That's it.

There is a woman on twitter who does spoof videos of Harris.....sounds just like her.

Kamala toe was such an embarrassment when she went to Europe recently and represented America.
No doubt the other heads of state were watching her and thinking. "What the %^#&# is going on!!". .... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Uhhhhh

That's it.

Your romantic attraction to Kamala is clearly noted.

Forum List

Back