AAPI Heritage Month

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011

Given all of the incidents of violence against Asian Americans in the past few years, it couldn't hurt to take note of accomplishments and contributions. There are always loads of Irish festivals around here, so I'm covered. Why not share the wealth?

Given all of the incidents of violence against Asian Americans in the past few years, it couldn't hurt to take note of accomplishments and contributions. There are always loads of Irish festivals around here, so I'm covered. Why not share the wealth?
Why not spend the month protesting black on Asian crime/violence instead? Oh wait…because you’re too much of a PC programmed pussy to address realities…that’s why.

We need to sponsor more Asian community events like this one ...

Miss_Chinatown_USA_pageant_2010.jpg

Thank you for this topic thread! :)

Some of the most important U.S. allies are countries in Asia and we should respect their people and their cultures, not only because of the alliances, but because they fight for the same freedoms we do. Liberals and conservatives in the U.S. find reasons to be dicks to Asians, and that's a problem.

Why not spend the month protesting black on Asian crime/violence instead? ...

How about grown ups work to stop ALL violence instead of wallowing in pathetic, spineless racism, LOSER?

How about grown ups work to stop ALL violence instead of wallowing in pathetic, spineless racism, LOSER?
Because talking about or dealing with issues in a broad, general fashion is always more affective than zeroing in on the root of the issue and dealing with it candidly with courage huh?

Because talking about or dealing with issues in a broad, general fashion is always more affective than zeroing in on the root of the issue and dealing with it candidly with courage huh?

There is no "courage" in being an admitted coward like you, LOSER.

Forum List

Back