Aaron Hernandez Guilty 1st Degree Murder

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
Sentencing shortly.

it is interesting that in closing statements, after initial denial he was even there, his attorneys admitted he was there, but said didn't pull the trigger.

He will get life with no chance for parole for this charge. They said the other charges are a safeguard, in case anything can be found to cause a mistrial.

And I agree. It is so sad for his daughter. Too bad he didn't think about that.
He's still facing 2 more murder charges for an unrelated drive-by shooting.

Lock him up and toss the key.

He will get life with no chance for parole for this charge. They said the other charges are a safeguard, in case anything can be found to cause a mistrial.

What a fool. He threw it all away and for what, gangsta pride or something like that? Unbelievable.

What a thug and moron this guy is. Loved his thug life so much, he wouldn't give it up even for a multi-million dollar football contract. Now once he gets set up in the big house, he will choose whether he wants to be a tight end, or a wide receiver. Fucking idiot.

The NFL can expect more and more similar stories going forward, when you consider how high the percentage of young black males that are already thugs when they enter the league.

I think he thought he was immune to real consequences for his actions. A touch of narcissism there.

What a fool. He threw it all away and for what, gangsta pride or something like that? Unbelievable.

He'll be free by mid-January, 2017.

Just one participant in a presidential pardon fest redressing centuries of black (grievances)(injustices). Choose one or substitute another.

This guy, this low life, this is the type of nigga that deserves a cops bullet, no questions asked. Lets see how bad this btch is once behind bars and without his back up crew. I hope he gets his so called ass whipped at least 40 million times to remind this punk, real tough motherfkkers belong in a boxing ring.

What a thug and moron this guy is. Loved his thug life so much, he wouldn't give it up even for a multi-million dollar football contract. Now once he gets set up in the big house, he will choose whether he wants to be a tight end, or a wide receiver. Fucking idiot.

The NFL can expect more and more similar stories going forward, when you consider how high the percentage of young black males that are already thugs when they enter the league.

Oh now they're all thugs, eh? The same thugs you white motherfkkkers spend upwards of a billion dollars on each year to watch. Like I said, black men had better come to terms with facts.....unless Wayne Brady emerges, regardless of what you do in life, your still a thug as negro to white folk, with or without Becky attached to your damned arms.

This guy is like most thugs, they're only as bad as the back up they have.....by himself, this punk couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. I just hope the victims mother send him plenty of skirts to wear for the next 100 years!!

Forum List

Back