Abbas Meeting With Trump

Well Trump scheduled it for the a day after the Israeli independence day.

Is It possible Fatah hates Hamas more than they hate Israel & would rather negotiate with Israel rather than Hamas? Let us see how excited the Pali supporters are over this news.

Abbas’s Trump meeting may be his chance to shine, but can he deliver?
If Abbas wants to gain some legitimacy, he is not going to get it by meeting Trump. The last poll I saw showed that 85% of Palestinians want Abbas to step down.

Abbas is a dead horse. Why not let the Palestinians choose who to negotiate?

What can Trump bring to the Table? More and more of the same shit that has not worked before.

Is It possible Fatah hates Hamas more than they hate Israel & would rather negotiate with Israel rather than Hamas? Let us see how excited the Pali supporters are over this news.

If Abbas wants to gain some legitimacy, he is not going to get it by meeting Trump. The last poll I saw showed that 85% of Palestinians want Abbas to step down.

What can Trump bring to the Table? More and more of the same shit that has not worked before.

Why do you seem to so hate Palestinians? Do you really want more dead Palestinians? In all fairness to you please tell us what good Hamas has done to help Palestinians. Thank you.

Why do you seem to so hate Palestinians? Do you really want more dead Palestinians? In all fairness to you please tell us what good Hamas has done to help Palestinians. Thank you.

Hello! Anybody home to educate us to all the good Hamas has done & is doing to benefit Palestinians?

Pure ceremony...Arabs can't hold off more than 12 hours or so in between blowing themselves up.

I didn't mention Hamas.

I didn't mention Hamas.

Hamas was the "democratically elected" government of the mini-caliphate of Hamas'istan.

The reality is that the Islamic terrorists and misogynists you define as heroes live and thrive off of the suffering of others. They find solace in bloodshed. They see religious imperatives in destruction and killing. Both you and they feed on the hatred and the agony of others. You think murderers who live that life are holy, but the rest of us know that it's satanic.

I didn't mention Hamas.

Hamas was the "democratically elected" government of the mini-caliphate of Hamas'istan.

The reality is that the Islamic terrorists and misogynists you define as heroes live and thrive off of the suffering of others. They find solace in bloodshed. They see religious imperatives in destruction and killing. Both you and they feed on the hatred and the agony of others. You think murderers who live that life are holy, but the rest of us know that it's satanic.

Hard to believe they actually condemn Israel after what Arafat & now Hamas has done to the Palestinians. Oh well, it's called Palestinian mentality.

I didn't mention Hamas.

Misleading statement.

Why is that a "misleading statement. Was Hamas not duly elected by the

I didn't mention Hamas.

Misleading statement.

Why is that a "misleading statement." Was Hamas not duly elected by the Palestinian people?

Well, it just happened live. Trump & Abbas pledge to work together for a lasting peace between Israel & the Palestinians. Abbas scares me in that dealing with him Israel would have to meet many PA demands whereas with Hamas nothing changes leaving Israel in full control.

Isn't this poster the one who says the Palestinians shouldn't " negotiate"? What specific plans did Abbas bring to the table that Israel rejected?

Isn't this poster the one who says the Palestinians shouldn't " negotiate"? What specific plans did Abbas bring to the table that Israel rejected?
The more they "negotiate" the farther behind the Palestinians get. Get somebody else and not somebody from the oligarch bubble in Ramallah.

The more they "negotiate" the farther behind the Palestinians get. Get somebody else and not somebody from the oligarch bubble in Ramallah.

Don't worry. Lets hope next up to lead them ---Marwan Barghouti. Heh Heh1

Forum List

Back