ABC debate moderator David Muir: 100% positive stories on Harris, 93% negative stories on Trump.

ABC debate moderator David Muir: 100% positive stories on Harris, 93% negative stories on Trump.

I'm sure that is just purely a coincidence! Put another way:
  • It shows Harris' weakness and unfitness for office to need such a supporter to debate with.
  • I'm sure the left with translate that into Trump just being all bad anyway with nothing good to speak about.
FIRST QUESTION:
Ms Harris, why are you the best presidential candidate to come along in 40 years?​

SECOND QUESTION:
Mr. Trump, do you think it will be hard to run the country from prison after convicted of rape, election interference, and trying to overthrow the government?​

BTW, I never even heard of Muir before until this thread! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think David Muir can be too biased in the debate.

Like 60% of his audience is over 65.

Remember who told you Biden beat Trump and I said, nope, the Media defeated Trump?
Russia hell. China hell. We have the support for any Democrat no matter the evil done by Democrats backed up to the hilt by the US Media. Kamala depends on the media including tonight's ABC dog show.

Pravda would be embarrassed. This guy is a joke, and so is ABC

Cause Trump is a threat to our democracy THATS why bigot

And yes been married 18 times

And a FELON!
rrddddddddddedddsssxd.jpeg

hbbnnnmm.png

Democrats have had 12 of the last 16 years in the WH, and Kamalla has been the "last one in the room" with Joe Biden making decisions. Their record speaks for itself. Highest inflation rate in 40 years, highest gas prices E-V-E-R, highest mortgage rates in the last 20 years, borders flooded as never before after Joe and Kamalla invited the third-world to "surge to the border", just ask dozens of cities and towns across this nation how the flood of migrants is working for them!!! This country doesn't need another 4 years of this nightmare. Fossil Joe and Kamalla need to go, we absolutely have to end this NOW!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back