ABC Live Poll - Trump is Killing 'em!!!

But, but, but.......what about the annointed Hillary polls?..........

ABC LIVE POLL: Who Are You Voting For?

rofl

yeah, all of Orange Jesus's worshipers are online busily pushing the button.

in the meantime, outside of la-la land

View attachment 85698
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see your Orange Jesus reading from a teleprompter today?

That's because he's down by 6.
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Down by SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on your BULL, you'd think he'd be down by 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably think the Cleveland Browns are going to win the Super Bowl, too.

Dick Morris: “This is going to be a landslide.” The former Clinton adviser predicted a dominant Romney win, calling it “the biggest surprise in recent American political history.” Claiming that polls were oversampling Democrats, Morris wondered if “it will rekindle the whole question on why the media played this race as a nailbiter.”

rofl

View attachment 85698
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Ian Hanchett14 Aug 20153,661

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump argued, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter” at a speech in New Hampshire on Friday.

Trump said, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter. No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy.” He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing, “you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time.

That poll has Hillary coming the FOURTH!
Who are you Voting for?

• Donald Trump (70%, 90,493 Votes)
    • Jill Stein (11%, 14,702 Votes)
    • Gary Johnson (11%, 14,056 Votes)
    • Hillary Clinton (7%, 9,590 Votes)
    • Darrell Castle (0%, 617 Votes)
Total Voters: 129,458

I love that poll, but there is a significant problem with it: it doesn't count all the dead people who will "come" to vote Democrat in November. :dunno:

rofl

View attachment 85698
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump argued, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter” at a speech in New Hampshire on Friday.

Trump said, “if you’re running for president, you should not be allowed to use a teleprompter. No, it’s true. It’s true. It’s so easy.” He then mocked politicians who read off teleprompters before continuing, “you shouldn’t be allowed, because you don’t know what you’re going to get. Look what happened with Obama, where he’s a teleprompter guy. No, it’s true. … you don’t want a scripted president. And you don’t want a politically correct president because it takes too much long — takes too much time.

^^^^^^^^^

:offtopic: douche........you've been on this board long enough to know that by now. Are all New Zealanders' as gazooks stupid as you?

Non-partisan State by state statistic-based models that use ALL state polling are the best predictor. Here's the latest from the experts over at 538.
Clinton 369, Trump 188. Trump is in serious trouble. To deny it is just ignorant wishful thinking. Kind of like you Right Wingers did with Romney.
tumblr_obxlnaqR3q1r53ehbo1_500.jpg

rofl

View attachment 85698
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^

:offtopic: douche........you've been on this board long enough to know that by now. Are all New Zealanders' as gazooks stupid as you?
You're right...pointing out your candidate's hypocrisies and inconsistencies isn't playing fair.
It's certainly not any sort of challenge.

That poll has Hillary coming the FOURTH!
Who are you Voting for?

• Donald Trump (70%, 90,493 Votes)
    • Jill Stein (11%, 14,702 Votes)
    • Gary Johnson (11%, 14,056 Votes)
    • Hillary Clinton (7%, 9,590 Votes)
    • Darrell Castle (0%, 617 Votes)
Total Voters: 129,458

I love that poll, but there is a significant problem with it: it doesn't count all the dead people who will "come" to vote Democrat in November. :dunno:
It doesn't count illegal aliens either because they don't speak English.

I am not much of a poll watcher, but I wonder the effect of social media and cell phones, or rather lack of land lines, on the reliability of the oft used polling system. Every poll seemed to suggest that Brexit would fail, and there are many other recent examples from the primaries in the US. Here is an article which delves into this phenomenon a bit.
Why the polls get it wrong
I wonder what effect publishing polls has on elections.

Excellent point!

I am not much of a poll watcher, but I wonder the effect of social media and cell phones, or rather lack of land lines, on the reliability of the oft used polling system. Every poll seemed to suggest that Brexit would fail, and there are many other recent examples from the primaries in the US. Here is an article which delves into this phenomenon a bit.

Excellent point!
I thought about it after the Brexit referendum.
It seems that a lot of people voted to leave because they wanted to register a protest against the government but never actually believed - or wanted - that the 'leave' vote would win...because the polls were telling them that 'remain' would win easily.

Presumably that could be a hazard to a candidate that's leading handily in the polls as well...their supporters will either not bother turning up because it looks to be in the bag or vote some other way that hands the result to their opponent.

Excellent point!
It seems that a lot of people voted to leave because they wanted to register a protest against the government but never actually believed - or wanted - that the 'leave' vote would win...because the polls were telling them that 'remain' would win easily.

Presumably that could be a hazard to a candidate that's leading handily in the polls as well...their supporters will either not bother turning up because it looks to be in the bag or vote some other way that hands the result to their opponent.

Excellent point!

Excellent point!

That's what the anti-Brexit douche bags keep telling themselves.

Hillary's voters won't show up because they're rather watch Jerry Springer.

Excellent point!

That's what the anti-Brexit douche bags keep telling themselves.

Hillary's voters won't show up because they're rather watch Jerry Springer.
OK

Forum List

Back