🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ABC News: Ivanka lied about Chicago violence

7 died in 52 were injured near a playground

But they were actually 0 people killed in that playground.

Damn pesky DETAILS
The 52 people did not die near that playground either, dumb one.
Do you think the city of Chicago is concentrated near a playground? But hey. At least you rated funny! Lol.
I rated funny because you are trivializing DEATH because you hate Trump.
Stats 1, Grampa 0.

Chicago gun violence is out of control.

By the way isn't their gun laws some of the strictest in the nation?
And yet...it's not the worse....red state St. Louis is much worse.

Missouri being "red" makes no difference when St Louis' Mayor and City Council are all Democrats.

250px-Saint_Louis_Board_of_Aldermen.svg.png

Board of Aldermen of the City of St. Louis - Wikipedia

Lyda Krewson - Wikipedia

LOL of course you post another Fake News outlet like ABC.
Just as I thought, caught in a lie, conservatives would cry fake news and will continue to pretend that seven people died in a playground.
Even the daily caller isn't spreading this lie. Go figure.
so 7 dead 52 wounded is OK as long as not all shot by the same person, we get it you don't care about black people getting gunned down.
First things first. Do you admit that Ivanka made shit up yes or no?
I don't care, but you OBVIOUSLY don't care about dead black people. Your post proves it.

That was a cheap shot

If you want to hear cheap shots, dial up Trump's rallies on YouTube or better yet, follow him on Twitter. He and his whole family are nothing but grifters.

I said yours was...childish at best. Grow up

If you want to see childish, dial up Trump's rallies on YouTube or better yet, follow him on Twitter.
Most Trumpies have a very unhealthy relationship with critical thinking skills.
You're a good example.

Suck it. We President now.
How's that working out?

Pretty damned good. Trump said that we would get so tired of winning that we would beg "Please Mr Trump: We are tired of all this winning."

But I'm not tired yet. Ask me again in another 6 years.

Oh, so only 7 died died and 52 were injured in gun violence over the weekend !!!

Wow, what great news ! What a relief !!!

That is a good weekend for Chicago!
Chicago? Ivanka said a playground. These people factcheck their loved ones without being aware of it. Lol.

Look dude, I think the Orange Virus is a grade-a piece of shit. These 'gotcha' threads do nothing but score points for ghouls trying to keep the country divided. All they do is waste time and effort. Is this your goal?

Ivanka Trump is being called out for going on a lying Twitter rampage regarding Chicago violence this weekend.
Ivanka Trump said that 7 died in 52 were injured near a playground in Chicago.
But they were actually 0 people killed in that playground. And only seven injured.
the numbers Ivanka cited were for the entire city of Chicago, the entire weekend.
She said it was their deadliest weekend this year.
It wasn't.
To top it all off, it was a park, not a playground.
she wanted to pass these numbers as a single mass shooting incident. Instead, she got fact-checked.
Members of the conservative USMB message board have parroted these lies in order to pretended that there was a mass shooting ignored by the media in Chicago.
And no, rating a factcheck "funny" doesn't make it true.
7a35bb54b30d7acfa96a40c782f602b2-full.png

Ivanka Trump tweets inaccurate info about Chicago weekend violence, Mayor Lori Lightfoot hits back | abc7chicago.com

It wasn't one shooting it was several it wasn't the most deadliest. The kicker is it was a park not a playground? That all makes it much better doesn't it? I'm sure the families of the seven dead and the 56 wounded feel better about that. :rolleyes:

Nuts will complain about anything.

OK, she's a hypocritical cheap whore.
After Daddy got elected, she used his access to the Chinese government to obtain 16 new trademarks for her cheap purses she sells in China.
That better?

"better than what"? You hate a woman you envy, and her father who you couldn't ever hope to be, and we're supposed to believe your ugly thoughts are based on policy differences? I bet you're writing a manifesto.....I also bet you're harmless because you can't purchase a firearm because of a sketchy childhood.

I drove around St.Louis once for the hell of it on a trip back east......I kinda liked the looks of it....even the poor neighborhoods weren't too bad compared to Detroit where I'm from.

Chicago gun violence is out of control.

By the way isn't their gun laws some of the strictest in the nation?

Red state St Louis? Lol its blue city St Louis

I'd watch calling out Ivanka, doofus

Baltimore:

200px-Baltimore_City_Council_2019.svg.png

Baltimore City Council - Wikipedia

Chicago:

250px-Chicago_City_Council_partisan_makeup_2019.svg.png

Chicago City Council - Wikipedia

Detroit:

120px-Partisan_makeup_of_the_Pittsburgh_City_Council_as_of_June_2018.png

Detroit City Council - Wikipedia

New Orleans:

200px-New_Orleans_City_Council_2019.svg.png

New Orleans City Council - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_City_Council
Same thing with Milwaukee, Memphis, Birmingham, and Little Rock, all of which are the highest crime cities in this country.

Do we see a pattern developing here?

Ivanka Trump is being called out for going on a lying Twitter rampage regarding Chicago violence this weekend.
But they were actually 0 people killed in that playground. And only seven injured.
the numbers Ivanka cited were for the entire city of Chicago, the entire weekend.
It wasn't.
she wanted to pass these numbers as a single mass shooting incident. Instead, she got fact-checked.
Members of the conservative USMB message board have parroted these lies in order to pretended that there was a mass shooting ignored by the media in Chicago.

Ivanka Trump tweets inaccurate info about Chicago weekend violence, Mayor Lori Lightfoot hits back | abc7chicago.com

Wow, ignore the accurate numbers in favor of semantics. Poor pathetic petty commie. LMAO

7 died in 52 were injured near a playground

But they were actually 0 people killed in that playground.

Damn pesky DETAILS
The 52 people did not die near that playground either, dumb one.
Do you think the city of Chicago is concentrated near a playground? But hey. At least you rated funny! Lol.
I rated funny because you are trivializing DEATH because you hate Trump.
Stats 1, Grampa 0.
Fail

You're all about hating on the Trumps regardless of the collateral damage to society.
She got some numbers mixed up. BIG FUCKING DEAL. Does it diminish the SERIOUS FUCKING PROBLEMS Chicago has with murder and gang violence? That is her point after all. The point you PREDICTABLY are ignoring.

You're just another run of the mill piece of shit recreational outrage artist.

Go fuck yourself scrub...

Just as I thought, caught in a lie, conservatives would cry fake news and will continue to pretend that seven people died in a playground.
so 7 dead 52 wounded is OK as long as not all shot by the same person, we get it you don't care about black people getting gunned down.
I don't care, but you OBVIOUSLY don't care about dead black people. Your post proves it.

How could Ivanka "lie about Chicago violence"?

Like how the democrats make up that Trump is racist?

It wasn't.

Looks like lying runs in the family

It wasn't.

Exactly!
We all know that no one was shot or killed in Chicago this weekend.

It wasn't.

Exactly!
We all know that no one was shot or killed in Chicago this weekend.
Strawman fallacy.

It wasn't.

Not quit following why the mayor is going after Ivanka's tweet? Is the mayor trying to deny the violence happening everyday in Chicago, if not then it would appear she has bigger things she should be focused on than responding to Ivanak's tweet...

Forum List

Back