ABC, Sinclair anchor, "I'm going to ram a hot poker up David Hoggs ass"

Another anally obsessed con.
BINGO! x 2. I'm 60+ and curse like a sailor. I have never used a colon ASSAULT metaphor to make my point. The fact that this vile POS used this about a KID makes my blood boil! The fact they GO to physical and sexual violence FREQUENTLY speaks volumes.
...]

No, it doesn't.

Everyone knows what he meant. Some choose to be fucking liars.
He meant to assault a teenaged boy with a red hot poker up his ass. He said it quite clearly. And good riddance to him. Now he can run for office on the GOP ticket.

You know very well that he was not going to ram a red hot poker up the kid's ass.

He was speaking FIGURATIVELY.

As you know.

You are one of the fucking liars I was referring to.

Like if someone figuratively said they were going to shoot the leader of the free world? So when they do that, why do they get a visit from the Secret Service?

Funny how nobody can ever say what it is supposed to be a figure of speech for. It's pretty fucking sick and graphic for meaning absolutely nothing.

BINGO! x 2. I'm 60+ and curse like a sailor. I have never used a colon ASSAULT metaphor to make my point. The fact that this vile POS used this about a KID makes my blood boil! The fact they GO to physical and sexual violence FREQUENTLY speaks volumes.
...]

No, it doesn't.

He meant to assault a teenaged boy with a red hot poker up his ass. He said it quite clearly. And good riddance to him. Now he can run for office on the GOP ticket.

You know very well that he was not going to ram a red hot poker up the kid's ass.

As you know.

Like if someone figuratively said they were going to shoot the leader of the free world? So when they do that, why do they get a visit from the Secret Service?

Funny how nobody can ever say what it is supposed to be a figure of speech for. It's pretty fucking sick and graphic for meaning absolutely nothing.

The President is covered by very specific and special laws, covering assassination threats.

If some lefty reporter was going to interview the President and said he was going to "ram a red hot poker up his ass", he would not get a visit from the Secret Service.

You know this. Stop your lying.

This is you justifying tyranny and censorship.

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

The President is covered by very specific and special laws, covering assassination threats.

If some lefty reporter was going to interview the President and said he was going to "ram a red hot poker up his ass", he would not get a visit from the Secret Service.

Do not presume to tell me what to do.

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

Well, it cost him his job.

Well let's see. We have a grown-up, a major network's local TV anchor bullying a KID, using sexual assault imagery on a KID. Well at least it was "only" a tweet, huh? Gotta love those family values types and their media empires.

ABC Sinclair anchor, "I'm going to ram a hot poker up David Boggs ass"

Pro-Trump anchor resigns after threatening to ‘ram a hot poker’ into the ‘ass’ of Parkland survivor David Hogg
NOOR AL-SIBAI
09 APR 2018 AT 2100

An anchor at a Sinclair-owned ABC affiliate in St. Louis has resigned from his job amid the fallout from a social media post where he threatened to sexually assault Parkland survivor David Hogg with “a hot poker.”

The Washington Post reported Monday evening that KDNL anchor Jamie Allman resigned following an advertiser boycott after a March 26 tweet where he said he was “hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass tomorrow.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/sin...or-david-hogg/

Cut the "kid" sh|t out. If he's old enough to march on DC to try and take away my 2nd amendment rights, and if he's old enough to try and get a Fox News anchor fired, then he freaking fair game. That "he's a kid sh|t" isn't gonna fly anymore. Here's an idea, stop sending this "kid" to do your job.
Requiring special licenses to buy or own an assault weapon is not taking away one's 2nd amendment rights. After all, the Supreme Court ruled on that concerning the fully automatic .45 Thompson.

Would have been better off using the term "bumpy cucumber" instead of "hot poker".

I just don't get the anger.....Hogg has been pretty much out of the news for 2 weeks now and has accomplished zero in the real world. By April 1st Congress was snoozing....:113:

Congress usually snoozes earlier. Meanwhile, DH is getting people involved in the next several planned marches, of which apparently you are completely unaware.

Big difference between what conservatives define as success and what progressives define is success.

Progressives get all hyped up about symbols, banners and marches. It's quite fascinating. At the end of the day all the banners symbols and marches never add up to dick. We see it almost every year with some idiot gun grabber catching some headlines..... progressives get certain that the Second Amendment is in danger..... but it never is. :hello77:. And never will be. Not nearly enough people in the marches s0ns.... not even close but you idiots get duped by the MSM.

But hey ....
take all the bows you want s0n. In the real world nobody is caring.:hhello:

Oh, don't I know it. Because in your bubble, most people don't even know who Stormy Daniels is. Faux & Fiends has worked very hard at keeping you lot in the dark.

Lol....
Nobody cares about Stormy Daniels. Since the story broke Trump's poll numbers have increased.:iyfyus.jpg:

Proof?

SKook speaks for himself, he's the nobody.

Congress usually snoozes earlier. Meanwhile, DH is getting people involved in the next several planned marches, of which apparently you are completely unaware.

Big difference between what conservatives define as success and what progressives define is success.

Progressives get all hyped up about symbols, banners and marches. It's quite fascinating. At the end of the day all the banners symbols and marches never add up to dick. We see it almost every year with some idiot gun grabber catching some headlines..... progressives get certain that the Second Amendment is in danger..... but it never is. :hello77:. And never will be. Not nearly enough people in the marches s0ns.... not even close but you idiots get duped by the MSM.

But hey ....
take all the bows you want s0n. In the real world nobody is caring.:hhello:

Oh, don't I know it. Because in your bubble, most people don't even know who Stormy Daniels is. Faux & Fiends has worked very hard at keeping you lot in the dark.

Lol....
Nobody cares about Stormy Daniels. Since the story broke Trump's poll numbers have increased.:iyfyus.jpg:

Proof?

SKook speaks for himself, he's the nobody.

That the progressive members loath......hmmmmm
.....and why would that be?

:bye1::bye1::bye1:

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

Words have consequences. Congress may make no laws, but the public will judge some words as offensive and vulgar as will Congress in matters of sexual matters.

Advertising sponsors of the Laure Ingraham show continue to use their basic freedom and First Amendment and pull their sponsorship from the political pundit's television broadcast. No less than three of them have pulled their adds since her show returned over the weekend.

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

Do not presume to tell me what to do.

So, you tacitly admit that you are lying to justify tyranny and censorship.

I'm not sure where to go from here.

You are a tyrant and a censor and a liar, and you stand by that, even when called on it.

Someday people will fight back against what you and yours are doing.

Don't come whining to me when it happens.

Poker up the ass boy got fired for being a foul, crude, vulgar, disgusting loser. Plain and simple. There may be a few like him that will support and defend him, but not enough to make a difference in the end result. The end result is that he is fired and gone.

Advertising sponsors of the Laure Ingraham show continue to use their basic freedom and First Amendment and pull their sponsorship from the political pundit's television broadcast. No less than three of them have pulled their adds since her show returned over the weekend.

Good for them. Maybe more Fox News Entertainers will begin to understand words have consequences.

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

Words have consequences. Congress may make no laws, but the public will judge some words as offensive and vulgar as will Congress in matters of sexual matters.

Are you agreeing with Bodecia and the OP, that he was literally going to heat up a poker to red hot, and then force it up Hogg's anus while on national TV?

Because that is what is presented as the justification for this censorship.

Which you have stepped forward to defend.

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

Are you agreeing with Bodecia and the OP, that he was literally going to heat up a poker to red hot, and then force it up Hogg's anus while on national TV?

There was and is no censorship in this case. A pundit made a crude and obscene reference. Sexual sadism is not a topic most people think should be featured on the airwaves even as a joke, sarcasm, or satire. Whar this lowlife crude man's defenders are arguing is that they have a right to bombard society absent any control with obscenity and indecency.

Last edited:
No, it doesn't.

As you know.

There was and is no censorship in this case. A pundit made a crude and obscene reference. Sexual sadism is nor a topic most people think should be featured on the airwaves even as a joke, sarcasm, or satire. Whar this lowlife crude man's defenders are arguing is that they have a right to bombard society absent any control with obscenity and indecency.

Sure, not like a threat to one's employment could have an inhibiting effect Free Speech.

Your lies about sexual sadism is noted and held against you.

The comment was not over the airways, but on social media.

But I know that that won't effect your position at all.

Hogg would like it. That's the way the liberals play.

Well, now you've devolved into another stupid asshole.

Says the man defending the idea that the news anchor was literally going to heat a poker, to red hot and shove it up his interviewees anus, on national television.

You should really be slower to call other people stupid. Or assholes.

Just saying.

Well let's see. We have a grown-up, a major network's local TV anchor bullying a KID, using sexual assault imagery on a KID. Well at least it was "only" a tweet, huh? Gotta love those family values types and their media empires.

ABC Sinclair anchor, "I'm going to ram a hot poker up David Boggs ass"

Pro-Trump anchor resigns after threatening to ‘ram a hot poker’ into the ‘ass’ of Parkland survivor David Hogg
NOOR AL-SIBAI
09 APR 2018 AT 2100

An anchor at a Sinclair-owned ABC affiliate in St. Louis has resigned from his job amid the fallout from a social media post where he threatened to sexually assault Parkland survivor David Hogg with “a hot poker.”

The Washington Post reported Monday evening that KDNL anchor Jamie Allman resigned following an advertiser boycott after a March 26 tweet where he said he was “hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg’s ass tomorrow.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/sin...or-david-hogg/

Another victim of the Hogg-wash. Just when I was about to volunteer to hold his ass cheeks open. :cul2::cul2:

Interesting metaphor, I bet you would have tossed Rosa Parks off and under the bus too. How about Jefferson, did he too stand up to authority and deserve to be hung?

Sally Hemings said he was hung.

Nah, that was all FAKE NEWS.

...]

No, it doesn't.

As you know.

It WAS a metaphor. It was a disgusting metaphor. It was a SEXUAL VIOLENCE metaphor. Whether YOU understand it or NOT!

Forum List

Back