Abolish the press pool

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
The media, in general, has shown that they are in fact not media but an arm of the democrat party.

Democrat outfits like CNN, ABC, CBS, the NYT, have shown that they actively colluded with the Hillary campaign.

I say abolish the press pool. They can get new information from Twitter just like everyone else.

I see nothing good coming from allowing such open enemies of Trump into the White House to just pervert everything he says so that they can attack him.

The media, in general, has shown that they are in fact not media but an arm of the democrat party.

Democrat outfits like CNN, ABC, CBS, the NYT, have shown that they actively colluded with the Hillary campaign.

I say abolish the press pool. They can get new information from Twitter just like everyone else.

I see nothing good coming from allowing such open enemies of Trump into the White House to just pervert everything he says so that they can attack him.

Why didn't you mention Fox news? They are just as bad as those other mainstream media outlets.

Twitter is the king of fake news.

Would snowflakes have whined if Fox News gave Trump the debate questions in advance?

Pretty easy to answer, isn't it?

Leave the comedy to the professionals.

Yes, indeed.

The Democrat Media Complex is not acting as an independent impartial media. You are correct in saying that they are operating as an extension of a political party.

Yes, why should the media have access to our elected government so the people can know exactly what they're up to. That's just crazy talk.......

Yes, why should the media have access to our elected government so the people can know exactly what they're up to. That's just crazy talk.......

Because the media is no longer acting as a media. They are a biased entity with an agenda . The 1A does not require POTUS to have a press pool.

Leave the comedy to the professionals.

Why? Crazy liberals are fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back