Abolish the press pool

what i would like to do with the press pool involves box cars, concentration camps, and ovens. yes, precious, precious ovens.

The media, in general, has shown that they are in fact not media but an arm of the democrat party.

Democrat outfits like CNN, ABC, CBS, the NYT, have shown that they actively colluded with the Hillary campaign.

I say abolish the press pool. They can get new information from Twitter just like everyone else.

I see nothing good coming from allowing such open enemies of Trump into the White House to just pervert everything he says so that they can attack him.

In the UK this sort of argument went around, it was all about spin. Tony Blair loved spin, why? Because it got the press on his side therefore the people on his side. But the Conservatives spent ages telling everyone it was all spin, so Brown got in, and decided not to use spin. That was great for the right, they did well by spinning against Brown's no spin and he looked foolish to the people. Either Trump makes use of the press or he struggles and they wear him down. He can choose.

The media, in general, has shown that they are in fact not media but an arm of the democrat party.

Democrat outfits like CNN, ABC, CBS, the NYT, have shown that they actively colluded with the Hillary campaign.

I say abolish the press pool. They can get new information from Twitter just like everyone else.

I see nothing good coming from allowing such open enemies of Trump into the White House to just pervert everything he says so that they can attack him.

Yes, why should the media have access to our elected government so the people can know exactly what they're up to. That's just crazy talk.......

Because the media is no longer acting as a media. They are a biased entity with an agenda . The 1A does not require POTUS to have a press pool.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the UK this sort of argument went around, it was all about spin. Tony Blair loved spin, why? Because it got the press on his side therefore the people on his side. But the Conservatives spent ages telling everyone it was all spin, so Brown got in, and decided not to use spin. That was great for the right, they did well by spinning against Brown's no spin and he looked foolish to the people. Either Trump makes use of the press or he struggles and they wear him down. He can choose.

It doesn't matter what trump will say the liberal media will pervert it as they have done until now.

There is no requirement to let them in the WH.

They can get news from Twitter just like everyone else.

Milo Yiannopoulos for press secretary. Wouldn't be long into a press conference before most of the journalist had brain aneurysms , and heart attacks the ones who did survive would need years of counseling.

Media matters, politico, NBC, abc, cbs, New York Times, etc all are fake news... fact

It doesn't matter what trump will say the liberal media will pervert it as they have done until now.

I didn't say they had to be let in. I said that the media is the one which portrays the president's actions.

I didn't say they had to be let in. I said that the media is the one which portrays the president's actions.
Unless the president bypasses them and posts on twitter and facebook.

Only the modern Comservative Authoritarians would think eliminating a Free Press from our society. Their innate paranoia has allowed their corporate overlords to fear and hate the freedoms guaranteed by the constitution.

Only the modern Comservative Authoritarians would think eliminating a Free Press from our society. Their innate paranoia has allowed their corporate overlords to fear and hate the freedoms guaranteed by the constitution.
That's not what I proposed.

They have no right to be in the White House.

They can still say their garbage but they have no right to have access to the prez if he doesn't want to give it.

They can still say their garbage but they have no right to have access to the prez if he doesn't want to give it.
The president works for the people. The people have a right to know what he is doing. The president must constantly be questioned and examined. His own propaganda operation is insufficient to reveal the truth.

We live in freedom, not authoritarianism. Can't you understand and appreciate that?

Would you have called for an elimination of the press during the Obama administration?

Sorry communist pastry. It's the same thing.

Yet you advocate taking away freedoms..that is more like communism..

Who said anything about taking away freedom?

Just kick out the press from the White House and don't have them back.

It would be akin to the Dims war on coal as those in West Virginia have their jobs stripped from them with no hope of getting another.

The president works for the people. The people have a right to know what he is doing. The president must constantly be questioned and examined. His own propaganda operation is insufficient to reveal the truth.

We live in freedom, not authoritarianism. Can't you understand and appreciate that?

Would you have called for an elimination of the press during the Obama administration?
The vast majority of the media don't represent the "people". They represent the far left wing of the democrat party.

They can print what they want however they have no right to enter the White House.

Sorry communist pastry. It's the same thing.

Yet you advocate taking away freedoms..that is more like communism..

Who said anything about taking away freedom?

Just kick out the press from the White House and don't have them back.

It would be akin to the Dims war on coal as those in West Virginia have their jobs stripped from them with no hope of getting another.
Poor analogy as there is no war on coal. But if you insist on believing what your overlords tell you, know this: George H.W. Bush started restrictive regulations in the early 90s to stem the increase of acid rain.

The vast majority of the media don't represent the "people". They represent the far left wing of the democrat party.

They can print what they want however they have no right to enter the White House.
Perhaps you never read that pesky constitution.

First of all, the press pool has offices in the White House with direct access to the media staff.

Second, there are many who aren't from valid media sites.

Third, there's no reason why briefings can't be given when important events occur.

Fourth, Trump frequently holds meetings with small groups of reporters - that's what tees off the rest of them.

Unless the president bypasses them and posts on twitter and facebook.

Not really, the amount of people who are influenced by what is written on these pages, and those who are influenced by what the media says is written on those is quite different.

Forum List

Back