Abortion and birth control: Crazy sexy stupid

Again for the slow...

Abstinance only education doesn't work.

Abstinance itself is still the most effective individual birth control option.

Folks like high_on_gravity_bong_hits are apparently too stooooooopid to recognize the difference. :thup:

Abstinance in general is a joke, just like your pathetic existance faggot.:clap2:

Wow!

You actually are a bigot. A very sensitive and uneducated one at that.

Again for the slow...

Abstinance only education doesn't work.

Abstinance itself is still the most effective individual birth control option.

Folks like high_on_gravity_bong_hits are apparently too stooooooopid to recognize the difference. :thup:

Abstinance in general is a joke, just like your pathetic existance faggot.:clap2:

Wow!

You actually are a bigot. A very sensitive and uneducated one at that.

Your calling me sensitive after you bitched and moaned about how you weren't "addressed properly"? :lol: what a fuckin joke, just like your abstinance.

People who think they are in a lifelong monogamous relationship learn their significant other is cheating on them every day. There is no 100%.

I agree.

I disagree. Teaching them options that make it less dangerous is our best shot at reducing STDs and teen pregnancy. Assuming they are going to do it anyway is a far cry from tacitly endorsing the activity. Pre-marital sex in teens is up since these "safe sex" programs started (link) and it has put more people at an undue risk for STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

What would you propose to call it? Less risky? I mean, really, it's just semantics.

What you call semantics I call proper description. Like I said, I tell the young ones for which I have responsibility not to do it, that it's dangerous (emotional and physical) but then I put condoms in their cars, wallets, and purses. My siblings will do that for my kids too, so that there is no endorsement or encouragement.

I asked a social worker my senior year in high school how effective condoms were at stopping gonorrhea. She said "100%." Then when I presented situations where they were not effective such as non-latex condoms, old condoms, condoms that were in damaged packages, she said "oh well, that's different." Bullshit it's "different!" It's a huge risk factor that was never presented! I still have never seen a single public school presentation that tells students to check the package and check the expiration date. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they don't exist enough and that should be front and center.

Convincing kids that casual sex is okay and calling it "safe" if they use a condom is causing more harm than good.

I know when I was in sex ed we were told condoms and other forms of BC aren't 100% effective against pregnancy and STDs. Nor were we told that casual sex was okay. In fact, we were taught that having sex came along with a huge responsibility. Teenagers should never be told that casual sex is okie mcsmokey skittle-dee-doo.

What is being dealt with is the reality that teens have sex ... and lots of it. Better to protect them than to not. No matter what inherit dangers in contraceptives are expressed at some point it has to be acknowledged to those being taught that practicing safe sex and using things like condoms is a much safer alternative to not using them at all.

Again, what would prefer to call it?

"Playing with fire."

high_on_gravity_bong_hits said:
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Here you go buddy...

Facial_Tissue_Box2.jpg

What are those for? to plug up the hole in your sore vagina after you get gang banged tonight bitch?

Yes I am.

Ah. So you think I'm a nerd who you say must have never touched a girl until I was 36 why exactly? Because I think abstinence is a valid option to be presented to teens? Because I think there is no such thing as "safe sex?" Because I give teens in my family condoms?

Your an idiot because you think teens will buy into your unrealistic "lifetime managomy" rubbish, most adults don't buy into that but teens will huh?:lol::cuckoo:

Ah.

Well your stupidity is on display now. Tough guy is pwetty sensitive uh?

I agree.

I disagree. Teaching them options that make it less dangerous is our best shot at reducing STDs and teen pregnancy. Assuming they are going to do it anyway is a far cry from tacitly endorsing the activity. Pre-marital sex in teens is up since these "safe sex" programs started (link) and it has put more people at an undue risk for STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

What you call semantics I call proper description. Like I said, I tell the young ones for which I have responsibility not to do it, that it's dangerous (emotional and physical) but then I put condoms in their cars, wallets, and purses. My siblings will do that for my kids too, so that there is no endorsement or encouragement.

I asked a social worker my senior year in high school how effective condoms were at stopping gonorrhea. She said "100%." Then when I presented situations where they were not effective such as non-latex condoms, old condoms, condoms that were in damaged packages, she said "oh well, that's different." Bullshit it's "different!" It's a huge risk factor that was never presented! I still have never seen a single public school presentation that tells students to check the package and check the expiration date. I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they don't exist enough and that should be front and center.

Convincing kids that casual sex is okay and calling it "safe" if they use a condom is causing more harm than good.

I know when I was in sex ed we were told condoms and other forms of BC aren't 100% effective against pregnancy and STDs. Nor were we told that casual sex was okay. In fact, we were taught that having sex came along with a huge responsibility. Teenagers should never be told that casual sex is okie mcsmokey skittle-dee-doo.

What is being dealt with is the reality that teens have sex ... and lots of it. Better to protect them than to not. No matter what inherit dangers in contraceptives are expressed at some point it has to be acknowledged to those being taught that practicing safe sex and using things like condoms is a much safer alternative to not using them at all.

Again, what would prefer to call it?

"Playing with fire."

:lol:

Interesting. I'm not opposed.

I'd like them to show pics of STD ridden genitalia to them too if that isn't already in the curriculum. I know some of THOSE would have made me balk a bit more in when I was in my teens and early 20's.

Ah. So you think I'm a nerd who you say must have never touched a girl until I was 36 why exactly? Because I think abstinence is a valid option to be presented to teens? Because I think there is no such thing as "safe sex?" Because I give teens in my family condoms?

Your an idiot because you think teens will buy into your unrealistic "lifetime managomy" rubbish, most adults don't buy into that but teens will huh?:lol::cuckoo:

Ah.

Well your stupidity is on display now. Tough guy is pwetty sensitive uh?

You were already dismissed bitch, formation is over.:drillsergeant:

Forum List

Back