ABORTION and MEDICARE

Should US National Health Care (Medicare) pay for ABORTION

• Yes - it's legal and is a medical procedure

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • No - it is a crime

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gee whiz BIG D I'm really sorry for the horrible mistake I made. I stand corrected as based on your figure of 34% only slightly more than 100,000,000 of you are fat, bloated, lazy, beer swilling grotesque excuses of a human being. I really am sorry!

Lets see you only more than DOUBLED the amount that was accurate. In fact, according to this article (Adult obesity in Canada: Measured height and weight) less than 30 % of Americans are obese and in fact your native land is only slightly better. Also, this article states that the figure was the same for white men in both nations. You must think Canadians are also grotesque excuses for human beings.

So, lets get back to you apparently being a priest. I never heard your response on that subject. Nobody is going to take you seriously after you clearly blatantly lied about that.

Americans are going to have universal health care (Medicare for all) provided by the government. It's going to happen next year. Get used to it.

Living in Canada we have had Medicare for over 40 years and it works quite well. Our Medicare system pays for ABORTION which is deemed as a medical procedure not a crime. Amercan's new medicare bill too will cover abortion, after all 85 % of private insurance plans pay for it and President Obama has said Mediacre will be equal to private insurance.

How do you feel about a woman being able to have an abortion (medical procedure not a crime) which will be paid for by tax dollars - your tax dollars? I'd like to read your thoughts on this subject and please cast your vote in my poll.

Thank you,
Yukon (retired Roman Catholic Priest)

If a woman wants an abortion,fine it's not illegal. But why should my tax dollars go to pay for it.

You answered your own question.. Because it isn't illegal.. The law says she can have it then the law should pay for it.. If you don't like the law then change it or move to another country..

The government is supposed to pay for everything that's legal??????:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
If a woman wants an abortion,fine it's not illegal. But why should my tax dollars go to pay for it.

You answered your own question.. Because it isn't illegal.. The law says she can have it then the law should pay for it.. If you don't like the law then change it or move to another country..

The law is supposed to pay for everything that's legal??????:lol::lol::lol:

Medicare is a government controlled benefit program. It has rules to follow according to the law. Equal representation UNDER the law is a tenet of our Constitution. So yes, if the law says legal procedures are covered under Medicare, and as abortion is a legal procedure, then Medicare is legally required to cover it. It really isn't that complicated.

Medicare is a government controlled benefit program. It has rules to follow according to the law. Equal representation UNDER the law is a tenet of our Constitution. So yes, if the law says legal procedures are covered under Medicare, and as abortion is a legal procedure, then Medicare is legally required to cover it. It really isn't that complicated.

I see. So *YOU* are trying to tell us that WORSE law must follow BAD LAW?

And Under what part of the Constitution addresses what the legislators are trying to do?

What Clause of The Constitution? Chapter/Verse that spells it out? (That they can dictate to citizens that they MUST subscribe to ANY plan by Government FIAT/Private Plan?

*I*, and many of my compadres will be waiting for the revelation...

Last edited:

You fucking idiot. Medicare pays for the elderly, who aren't having abortions since they aren't eligible until they're 65, and the DISABLED.

That's it. I guess the disabled should be able to get abortions, if clinics will take their medicare cards. And hey that puts us right where the lefties want us...butchering the babies of substandards.

My children. Abortion is legal and despite the fact that the Holy Father in Rome is against abortion I, Father Yukon, favour PRO-CHOICE. As I have shown statistically abortion is beneficial to the USA. Look at DC where the Negro female procreates like a rabbit. By permitting legal abortion the Negro female can now rid her body of the unwanted, parasitic, fetal tissue and by doing this I have shown that CRIME drops - fewer Negro babies to mature into drug-crazed criminals.

My children. Abortion is legal and despite the fact that the Holy Father in Rome is against abortion I, Father Yukon, favour PRO-CHOICE. As I have shown statistically abortion is beneficial to the USA. Look at DC where the Negro female procreates like a rabbit. By permitting legal abortion the Negro female can now rid her body of the unwanted, parasitic, fetal tissue and by doing this I have shown that CRIME drops - fewer Negro babies to mature into drug-crazed criminals.

I never heard of a religious official making such clearly RACIST comments.

The catechism of the Catholic Church CLEARLY states that anyone who has a pro-choice stance is committing a mortal sin. If you were a priest, you would know that one who would commit this type of sin and has no plans on changing their ways, cannot go to heaven when they die. So, by your own account you believe that you yourself is going to hell.

Gee whiz BIG D I'm really sorry for the horrible mistake I made. I stand corrected as based on your figure of 34% only slightly more than 100,000,000 of you are fat, bloated, lazy, beer swilling grotesque excuses of a human being. I really am sorry!

I love neg repping assholes who have no rep points and come here just to bash Americans.

BTW, you have a tiny dick. And btw, you are yet another example of why people support abortion. To rid the earth of ppl they consider substandard.

Last edited:
Big D,

I am a former Priest. By the way my child does the 'D' stand for dummy ?

The government is supposed to pay for everything that's legal??????:lol::lol::lol:

That's what they keep saying. If so, I want to know where the line is for my government-funded boob job when these suckers start succumbing to gravity.

Well, again, that would mean that Medicare is legally required to cover face lifts and breast implants, since they're also legal procedures. Medicare's coverage rules are not based solely on legality. They're also based on necessity, and abortion is almost never necessary.

Big D,

I am a former Priest. By the way my child does the 'D' stand for dummy ?

Oh, it really breaks my heart that someone who has said the most RACIST things I have heard in some time now thinks so little of me.

Did you leave the church? In the first post of this thread, you said that you were a retired catholic priest. In other words, you're still Catholic but no longer a priest.

Well, again, that would mean that Medicare is legally required to cover face lifts and breast implants, since they're also legal procedures. Medicare's coverage rules are not based solely on legality. They're also based on necessity, and abortion is almost never necessary.

In cases of threat to life or health of mother, or in cases of rape / incest, it should be covered.

You fucking idiot. Medicare pays for the elderly, who aren't having abortions since they aren't eligible until they're 65, and the DISABLED.

That's it. I guess the disabled should be able to get abortions, if clinics will take their medicare cards. And hey that puts us right where the lefties want us...butchering the babies of substandards.

The OP is from Canada (I think); he's using the term 'medicare' to describe a universal health care system, not Medicare as we currently have here now.

Call it whatever you want but Ill tell you this. The GOP will force the Dems to keep abortion out of Health Care and the Dems will abide. In less than 2 years the PRO-CHOICE people will take it to the USSC and ABORTION will be paid for by UNIVERSAL paid health. You fools think you've won this? You lose just like you did in Roe vs Wade.

LONG LIVE HENRY MORGENTALER !

In cases of threat to life or health of mother, or in cases of rape / incest, it should be covered.

And already is, and that's not the issue at hand, so stop with the craven hiding behind the skirts of victims.

The OP is from Canada (I think); he's using the term 'medicare' to describe a universal health care system, not Medicare as we currently have here now.

Then I guess if Mr. Canuck wants to blather and pontificate on American issues, he should either learn the terms for what he's talking about, or shut the hell up.

And already is, and that's not the issue at hand, so stop with the craven hiding behind the skirts of victims.

Huh?

:lol:

Forum List

Back