Abortion Barbie goes pro life

Most americans support something along these lines. This doesnt mean she turned Prolife, it means she has a moderate position on the subject.
You could just treat it as this and not make it such a partisan shit fest

It actually means she is pandering to the idiots, which is why only an idiot would defend her.

Davis filibustered a bill that would cut access for abortions due to nonsensical health measures.

Read the whole article, please.

I did, she opposed a bill that would deny abortions unless the mother or the child was in danger, now she supports it.

no...she doesnt just support it. she supports a 20 week law unless the mother was in danger, which is a rare occurrence at 1%.
again She is taking a moderate position on abortion that most americans when you remove the extreme ends will agree to. this idea that you are trying to paint her as a flopper is a fail.

No, she made her name, and got into the governor;s race, because she filibustered a law that she now says she would support. That makes you a defender of idiot pandering politicians, as long as they are Democrats.

But then again, it's Quantum Windbag posting this. And he's as accurately named a poster as there is on on this site.

What, exactly, did I get wrong? Is it not a pro life position to oppose abortions after 20 weeks? Does she not claim to support that position? Isn't she famous for wearing pink sneakers and filibustering a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks?

Damn, I thought she made her name for filibustering a law that banned abortions after 20 weeks.

If anyone thinks this woman still has a chance of winning let me know so I can laugh at you.

Wendy Davis backs 20-week abortion ban that defers to women | Dallas Morning News

Davis filibustered a bill that would cut access for abortions due to nonsensical health measures.

I did, she opposed a bill that would deny abortions unless the mother or the child was in danger, now she supports it.
It was more than that. The bill required abortionists to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and required abortion clinics to meet the same standards as hospital surgical centers.

But then again, it's Quantum Windbag posting this. And he's as accurately named a poster as there is on on this site.

What, exactly, did I get wrong? Is it not a pro life position to oppose abortions after 20 weeks? Does she not claim to support that position? Isn't she famous for wearing pink sneakers and filibustering a bill that would ban abortions after 20 weeks?

What you got wrong is that many pro-choicers oppose abortion after 20 weeks. In fact, I have pointed out (twice) that half of pro-choicers oppose abortion after 13 weeks.

Therefore, calling someone who opposes abortion after 20 weeks a pro-lifer is an erroneous assumption. To say a pro-choice person has "gone pro life" because they oppose abortion after 20 weeks is a fallacy.

"Pro-choice" is a spectrum of beliefs, not a single point at one extreme. As is "pro-life".

Last edited:

It was more than that. The bill required abortionists to have admitting privileges at a nearby hospital, and required abortion clinics to meet the same standards as hospital surgical centers.

Yes, because what happened in Philly is so much more pro woman.

What you got wrong is that many pro-choicers oppose abortion after 20 weeks. In fact, I have pointed out (twice) that half of pro-choicers oppose abortion after 13 weeks.

Therefore, calling someone who opposes abortion after 20 weeks a pro-lifer is an erroneous assumption. To say a pro-choice person has "gone pro life" because they oppose abortion after 20 weeks is a fallacy.

"Pro-choice" is a spectrum of beliefs, not a single point at one extreme. As is "pro-life".

Tell me something, since you are so willing to defend this lying bitch, would she have come out in favor of open carry and against abortion if she was running in California or New York? She is pandering to idiots because another idiot told her that she couldn't win in Texas unless she ran as a Republican. Do you want to know what Democrats in Texas think about that?

Last edited:
Here's an interesting thing. About one half of Americans self-identify as "pro-life" while the other half self-identify as "pro-choice".

And yet, about two thirds of Americans oppose abortion after the first trimester.

What this means is that a lot of people who identify as pro-choice oppose abortions after the first trimester!

This is the middle ground the pro-lifers need to be reaching out to, instead of allowing the extremists to polarize everyone.

Agreed. I am one of those who considers himself to be pro-choice but only before 20 weeks, unless the mothers life is in danger. This is why his thread title is misleading because she can certainly still be pro-choice and support restrictions post-20 weeks.

Two thirds of Americans oppose abortion after 13 weeks, not 20.

Never heard that stat. Good to know.

Tell me something, since you are so willing to defend this lying bitch, would she have come out in favor of open carry and against abortion if she was running in California or New York? She is pandering to idiots because another idiot told her that she couldn't win in Texas unless she ran as a Republican. Do you want to know what Democrats in Texas think about that?

What's to defend? As usual your thread is wrong and you stretch the truth to fit your warped agenda.

First trimester
2ec2h5j.jpg

Second trimester
2l94fvr.jpg

Fetus at 20 weeks:
161f607.jpg

Looks like a baby to me. You want to reject all known concepts of human biology and suggest otherwise, g5?

Wendy, Wendy don't lose your head
Wendy, Wendy you Lost your cred
Wendy, Wendy don't believe a word she says
Wendy, Wendy your campain is dead.

Last edited:
Looks like she will say or do anything. One has to wonder what she had to do for her Sugar Daddy's 401(K) to pay for harvard law school.

Forum List

Back