About Anjem Choudary

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Anjem Choudary is a British lawyer, Islamic social and political activist who was one of radical Islamist group Islam4UK (Al-Muhajiroun earlier) founders. Now when Islam4UK group is proscribed by the British law he’s not associated to radical Islamists no more, he’s respectable Sharia Law lecturer and Islam preacher. But he’s a person who definitely justifies every action of ISIS, supports britons who travel to join ISIS, openly hostile to Jews and claims he wants everyone to adopt Islam because he believes in its primacy above other religions. I wonder who needs his face on UK and US screens to threaten people on their homeland with radical Islamic propaganda.

Islamist_preacher_Anjem_Choudary.jpg

He was arrested for inciting people to join ISIS, I think he may still be in prison. He was always writing inflammatory stuff on twitter, and I sent twitters to him telling him things like, the Quran is evil lies. But I cannot see what he says on twitter any more because he has blocked me.

iraqimage003.gif

Anjem Choudary is a British lawyer, Islamic social and political activist who was one of radical Islamist group Islam4UK (Al-Muhajiroun earlier) founders. Now when Islam4UK group is proscribed by the British law he’s not associated to radical Islamists no more, he’s respectable Sharia Law lecturer and Islam preacher. But he’s a person who definitely justifies every action of ISIS, supports britons who travel to join ISIS, openly hostile to Jews and claims he wants everyone to adopt Islam because he believes in its primacy above other religions. I wonder who needs his face on UK and US screens to threaten people on their homeland with radical Islamic propaganda.

We should be surprised?

All denizens in the West are terrified of Islam. We have seen innumerable instances of their intolerance and their hatred for anything of which they do not approve. Not even the avant garde iconoclasts in Hollywood, or South Park or SNL, et al. dare touch the subject.

And governments in the West bow down to the crazies as well. Obama is a special case. He very much seems to be an agent directly working for their cause.

But have not things progressed too far in Western Europe where they cannot stop it? These Islamic communities within are almost sovereign nations unto themselves. And in the USA, we know these mosques and duplicitous organizations like CAIR are running errands for the terrorist organizations. It’s like the devil has outmaneuvered the cowardly Christians. And the secularists are blind hedonists who never really noticed.

The thing about these Islamic clerics and “sages” is that they are cowardly in one way. They do not dare publicly debate a Jew or a Christian on national TV. They do not dare try to make a case for their religion with empirical evidence. Why? Because none exists. The Jewish and Christian faiths are replete with signs and wonders from G-d. Islam has a history of no miracles but a lot of intolerance and killings.

The thing about these Islamic clerics and “sages” is that they are cowardly in one way. They do not dare publicly debate a Jew or a Christian on national TV. They do not dare try to make a case for their religion with empirical evidence. Why? Because none exists. The Jewish and Christian faiths are replete with signs and wonders from G-d. Islam has a history of no miracles but a lot of intolerance and killings.
He's not coward and talks about everything he wants.

Forum List

Back