About Biden quitting the race and related issue

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
The big question about President Biden is whether or not he is going to soon announce the end of his campaign for re-election.

If so, when will he make the announcement.

But a related question was raised by (if my memory is correct) Vice Presidential Republican nominee JD Vance who maintains that if President Biden does withdraw from the race he should also resign immediately as President.

My commentary for now is limited. I have no love for Biden. I believe he is a weak and dangerous person to have as our President. So I’d say he should resign immediately if he withdraws from the race. However, a selfish part of me wants him to stay in the race. He will fracture the Democrat Party both at the convention and thereafter. So I believe Trump will garner a massive popular vote win in November and an Electoral Vote Landslide.

Nonetheless, as a conservative who loves America and our Constitutional republic, I would applaud Biden for showing enough statesman like regard for America if he did choose to resign.

If Biden and his family are innocent of all the corruption allegations, then he will concede tomorrow, but if they are guilty, he will NEVER drop out. He is immune from being indicted as president.

The big question about President Biden is whether or not he is going to soon announce the end of his campaign for re-election.

But a related question was raised by (if my memory is correct) Vice Presidential Republican nominee JD Vance who maintains that if President Biden does withdraw from the race he should also resign immediately as President.

My commentary for now is limited. I have no love for Biden. I believe he is a weak and dangerous person to have as our President. So I’d say he should resign immediately if he withdraws from the race. However, a selfish part of me wants him to stay in the race. He will fracture the Democrat Party both at the convention and thereafter. So I believe Trump will garner a massive popular vote win in November and an Electoral Vote Landslide.

Nonetheless, as a conservative who loves America and our Constitutional republic, I would applaud Biden for showing enough statesman like regard for America if he did choose to resign.
Being in the unknown has MAGA worried. A change in plans is your problem.

If Biden and his family are innocent of all the corruption allegations, then he will concede tomorrow, but if they are guilty, he will NEVER drop out. He is immune from being indicted as president.
He could pardon himself. He could pardon Hunter and any of his suspected accomplices and co-conspirators.

Plus, as Hur suggested, the incumbent President is too mentally far gone to assist in his own defense. So, he’d never get prosecuted anyway.

He could pardon himself. He could pardon Hunter and any of his suspected accomplices and co-conspirators.

Plus, as Hur suggested, the incumbent President is too mentally far gone to assist in his own defense. So, he’d never get prosecuted anyway.
He cant pardon state charges, and he WILL be doing those federal pardons as soon as he loses. The Democrat party is in deep shit when that happens. Their entire house of cards will collapse and the American people will see them for the liars they are. Dems defended ALL the allegations of corruption and senility. You dont walk away unscathed after protecting the most corrupt politician in US history. Bidens pardons will haunt democrats for decades.

No red state prosecution of Biden is likely.

It takes a Democrat to go the “state crime” route to go after a political opponent of the other Party (like Bragg going after President Trump).

It’s hilarious how they called Trump a “megalomaniac”, and Biden just refuses to step down.

:laughing0301:

I'm not sure whether Joe should drop out of the race, but these are TWO actions--- saying that you are dropping out from running for REELECTION after your present term is over, is NOT allied with saying that you can't finish the last few months in office, even though Joe IS unfit, because, let's face it, Jill and Obumma or other people have probably been running the country making the REAL decisions since he's been in office.

Joe may or may not drop out of the race but he will NOT resign his office until next January unless he has a dramatic heath issue now, maybe from his Covid.

Forum List

Back