About "free stuff": Why are Red States so dependent on Blue States?

R

rdean

Even without all the charts and statistics showing how much the Red States are Dependent on Blue States, it's pretty obvious. Considering it's the Blue States that make the "real" money in this country.

Republicans are under the mistaken impression that liberals and business are moving to Red States because those states are so much more "attractive". But so is China. A large uneducated work force of unskilled labor willing to work for peanuts unencumbered by regulations and safety. What am I describing? China or the South?

For over a hundred years, conservatives have been managing the Deep South. The questions are:

Is what they did to the South what they want for the country?

Wouldn't building up their states be better than trying to entice educated workers from other states?

Do they see the state of southern states as the "model" of what they want for the country?

If they turn every state into a welfare state the way they did the southern states, who will pay? There won't be any Blue States left to fund them.

Cali is a role model for the rest of the US. Cities should look up to Detroit when they have lost their way.
right on meanbean!

Detroit was ruined by cheap asian labor...Even when Republicans were in charge of the state government nothing got better.

This bed wetter "point" that blue states fund red states has been refuted over and over.

When bed wetters from blue states pass laws over red states who don't want to give all their money to oxygen thieves, the bed wetters have to pay for it.

Keep passing all the unfunded mandates bed wetters. You'll end up paying for it in the end anyway.

Of course you could always choose option B. Take all your commie bullshit ideas and your dumbasses to Europe, North Korea, or China. Hell, why not pick up some inner tubes a Cuban left on a Florida beach and go south? I noticed none of you assholes are desperate to escape, but people living under the sorts of policies you demand sure the fuck are.

I can't believe how stupid liberals are.

Cali is a role model for the rest of the US. Cities should look up to Detroit when they have lost their way.
right on meanbean!

Detroit was ruined by cheap asian labor...Even when Republicans were in charge of the state government nothing got better.

exactly, cars got so expensive paying for all the free union @@@@ that they priced themselves right out of the market.
Their fault.
Unions have consequences.
what was a union laborer making building a car...80 bucks an hour. ya right, that was going to last
no wonder john q public went to rice burners

Even without all the charts and statistics showing how much the Red States are Dependent on Blue States, it's pretty obvious. Considering it's the Blue States that make the "real" money in this country.

Republicans are under the mistaken impression that liberals and business are moving to Red States because those states are so much more "attractive". But so is China. A large uneducated work force of unskilled labor willing to work for peanuts unencumbered by regulations and safety. What am I describing? China or the South?

For over a hundred years, conservatives have been managing the Deep South. The questions are:

Wouldn't building up their states be better than trying to entice educated workers from other states?

Do they see the state of southern states as the "model" of what they want for the country?

If they turn every state into a welfare state the way they did the southern states, who will pay? There won't be any Blue Sstates left to fund them.

give me a break. theirs more people on food stamps in east side st Louis than the total population of Idaho. If that's what statistics show then it's a poor sampling

If they turn every state into a welfare state the way they did the southern states, who will pay? There won't be any Blue Sstates left to fund them.

give me a break. theirs more people on food stamps in east side st Louis than the total population of Idaho. If that's what statistics show then it's a poor sampling

I think he's talking about Al, miss, ga, south Carolina...Pretty much the southeast.

30-40% black population is likely to be a huge part of it. BUT the white population also isn't building infrastructure or funding economic betterment(GDP per capita).

About "free stuff": Why are Red States so dependent on Blue States?

Because Southern Whites are just so lazy and shiftless?

Just a guess, it might simple be because Southerm Whites are dumber than hell, too.

And in their defence, that's not their faults at all!

That's just how the Baby Jesus made them.

That's why most of us Northern Whites think of the Southern Whites as ...

Northern White Man's Burden

:lol:

No no..KIDDING...just kidding...

We don't really give a fig about Southern White trash.

:cool:

Let it NEVER be said that Rdeanie has lost his touch for skewing or completely ignoring the facts of any issue to make a political hack point! I will elaborate.

The ONLY union in this country for pipeline welders is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The members of that union, of which my son is one, all have residences in this state, they pay income tax here. BUT, they travel to where the pipelines are being built or put together. For example, my son and twenty of his union brothers went to Pennsylvania to help build a natural gas pipeline to New York. All that money that they make is counted for that states income. And they make a butt load of money.

Another example. A friend of mine owns a small tower cooler manufacturing company outside of Tulsa. He employs about 75 workers and makes great big tower coolers for large air conditioning units that sit on top of buildings. When he ships those coolers out, he is paid at the destination, which then becomes income at the DESTINATION. He ships about 20 coolers out a month, usually to the east coast.

Your statements are completely invalid, but not outside the realm of an rdean thread. Usually, when I read your threads they are for entertainment only. There's just something about a political hack having a complete meltdown over fictitious information that intrigues me. A guilty pleasure to be sure. Nothing that warrants an intellectual conversation...

I think he's talking about Al, miss, ga, south Carolina...Pretty much the southeast.

30-40% black population is likely to be a huge part of it. BUT the white population also isn't building infrastructure or funding economic betterment(GDP per capita).

No one can ever be sure of what rdean is talking about, since he doesn't even know.

For most of the last 2 centuries the southern states economies have been based on agriculture. It wasn't until the 1920's that anyone would have tried to build a skyscraper in the south because of AIR CONDITIONING. It's not because of the way "conservatives" managed anything, it's because of the way liberals destroy everything that people and businesses are moving south, and they can do so since we have the ability to control indoor climate, and the south has been exploding in the last 80 years.

Funny how the bed wetters are so hell bent on "energy conservation", policies that seek to restrict thermostats or rely on excessively expensive "green" bullshit.

Secondly, the "blue states" have well established ports and banking infrastructure, since there was no AC in New Orleans at the time. Finished products and agricultural goods produced in the south and shipped to "blue states" for export are treated as if they were produced in that state, and all the taxes and tariffs are applied at that point. The burden of the cost is passed on to the consumer, and the banks that handle the transactions of course charge their fees.

If there are any parasites on the economy, it's the "blue states".

I've always wondered why they're "blue states", shouldn't they be "red states" since they're so devoted to marxist dogma?

Yeah, but deanie wasn't talking about Idaho. To little deanie, "red states" means the south only. His myopic view of the country prevents him from seeing the larger picture. You know, those “fly over states” in the middle…

Tell you what little deanie, why don’t you stop buying anything that is grown or made from anything coming out of a “red state?” Report back to us in a couple of months and let us know how it works out.

Don’t forget, no gasoline with ethanol…

No one can ever be sure of what rdean is talking about, since he doesn't even know.

For most of the last 2 centuries the southern states economies have been based on agriculture. It wasn't until the 1920's that anyone would have tried to build a skyscraper in the south because of AIR CONDITIONING. It's not because of the way "conservatives" managed anything, it's because of the way liberals destroy everything that people and businesses are moving south, and they can do so since we have the ability to control indoor climate, and the south has been exploding in the last 80 years.

Funny how the bed wetters are so hell bent on "energy conservation", policies that seek to restrict thermostats or rely on excessively expensive "green" bullshit.

Secondly, the "blue states" have well established ports and banking infrastructure, since there was no AC in New Orleans at the time. Finished products and agricultural goods produced in the south and shipped to "blue states" for export are treated as if they were produced in that state, and all the taxes and tariffs are applied at that point. The burden of the cost is passed on to the consumer, and the banks that handle the transactions of course charge their fees.

I've always wondered why they're "blue states", shouldn't they be "red states" since they're so devoted to marxist dogma?

A funny thing happens you know...as those southern states grow their economy and education develops and large urban area become productive...guess what? They turn blue.

Really, it's just solid fact...some of the fastest growing states have been Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, and even Texas.

Guess what? ALL of those states are trending leftward, probably by 2020 or 2024 Arizona and Georgia will become swing states and Texas will probably follow soon after.

It happened in Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, and Virginia already...it's happening elsewhere too.

A funny thing happens you know...as those southern states grow their economy and education develops and large urban area become productive...guess what? They turn blue.

Really, it's just solid fact...some of the fastest growing states have been Arizona, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, and even Texas.

Guess what? ALL of those states are trending leftward, probably by 2020 or 2024 Arizona and Georgia will become swing states and Texas will probably follow soon after.

It happened in Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, and Virginia already...it's happening elsewhere too.

Not quite bed wetter.

States like Colorado and Montana are struggling with moonbats who fled states like commiefornia from what I hear, but the moonbats are too stupid to understand the reason they had to flee was because of the policies they endorsed.

Kinda like all the euroweenies who came to the US in the 1900's to escape the tyranny of their governments, and the crushing poverty that came with it, only to demand the government here become as powerful as the governments they fled.

I don't see Texas trending "left", I can't speak for any other state but from what I'm seeing most Texas are ready to start forcibly exiling bed wetters. In the last 15 years the state has gotten MORE conservative, in spite of the all the commiefornian exiles that have come here. So keep living in your delusional little world where everyone agrees with you. Your ideas are that of failure, and people are slowly but surely coming to grips with the fact that governments have never, and will never, be able to provide for the needs of all the people.

libturds crack me up. They're so incredibly stupid it ain't even funny.

It's funny watching a child discover new things and be amazed by them. It's fun and entertaining.

It's fun and entertaining to watch a puppy or a kitten discover life as they grow.

But libturds are just fucking stupid.

I mean STUPID.

For one thing, look at the Red States that they claim are getting more gubmint aid than they pay in taxes.... Incredible bullshit for two reasons....

1) Many of those red States have the highest percentage of Black Population in the Country.

Check it out...

List of U.S. states by African-American population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See a trend there?

Stupid.

2) For another, many of those Red States are big time 'export' States.

By that I mean they either manufacture or grow items and goods that are in high demand for export. Like heavy equipment, wheat, rice, beef, steel, etc.

And those Blue States that score so high like New Yawk Shitty and New Joisey?

They produce somewhere around nothing.

If Acme Manufacturing builds a $3,000,000 Locomotive engine in Cincinnati Ohio and the buyer is overseas, the sale doesn't take place until it reaches the Port of Call in New Yawk or New Joisey or wherever.

That's where the sale is finalized.... After the Shipping company takes care, custody and control of the Engine and pays for it there -- IN NEW JOISEY OR NEW YORK.

And THAT is where the sale is recorded and Income taxes are paid. There are no sales taxes paid at an international port of call. Don't get excited.

Money just basically changes hands in Blue States. That's it. They make very little. With California being a notable exception. They make a lot. But that's changing now. Slowly.

libturds are just stupid.

Here's another libturd myth that's been debunked...

Liberal Myth Debunked In New Report On Welfare Statistics: More Blacks Than Whites Are On Welfare…

We’ve all heard over and over again from the left how more whites are on welfare than blacks as some weird justification for keeping the gravy train rolling. Despite the fact that blacks represent 13% of the population, they account for 39.8% of all welfare recipients, versus 38.8% for whites.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

welfarechart.jpg

dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

It's all they do because it's all they know how to do.

I wonder why dimocraps get 98% of the Black vote?

Rderp WANTED Obama to lose the election so he'd have a reason to bitch at whites for the next 50 years. That plan failed so here's the backup....

What a douche

wrong, the big cities in those states are blue, because they are full of welfare queens, drug dealers, and food stamp recipients. The working areas of those states will always be very red.

Is detroit the example of where atlanta, birmingham, and houston are headed? could be.

Last edited:
Someone writes of red states "the big cities in those states are blue, because they are full of welfare queens, drug dealers, and food stamp recipients."

The solid, strong middle and upper middle classes of Fort Worth, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Atlanta, e.g. would tell you "flip off until you know what you are talking about."

Forum List

Back