About Private Citizen Hunter Biden.....

Collusion between Twitter and the DNC that is just now being exposed.
The White House was also colluding with Twitter in the same respect. Not illegal or inappropriate but part of their fact check system. All in the Twitter dump. Your spin is weak.

If you consider a congressional investigation a witch hunt, then yes.
I consider you calling for an investigation to try and find crimes that you have no evidence of a witch hunt because thats exactly what a witch hunt is. I thought y'all opposed witch hunts. Whats up with that?

The White House was also colluding with Twitter in the same respect. Not illegal or inappropriate but part of their fact check system. All in the Twitter dump. Your spin is weak.
Fucking illegal and you know it.

Excellent you know Hunter Bidens income... So what? You are accusing him and Joe of crimes. So what are the crimes. What influence was sold?
Extortion/bribery.

$3 billion in U.S. treasury loan guarantees (that were a prerequisite to Ukraine getting over $30 billion in other loans) supposedly to improve Burisma's gas infrastructure in Donbas.

Joe Biden is right on video bragging about it, you fucking moron.

So how's that Ukranian natural gas infrastructure going along? Not so good, huh?

The Biden crime family certainly got paid, nonetheless.

Last edited:
Extortion/bribery.

Joe Biden is right on video bragging about it, you fucking moron.
Biden is bragging about achieving a diplomatic foreign affairs goal that was part of his bosses and our congresses agenda. A bi partisan group of congressmen called for that prosecutor to get canned. Biden got it done. It wasn't a personal agenda it was a national security objective. Why can't y'all get that through your head. its all documented.

That's what the investigations will determine.

No stupid. You don't investigate looking for a crime. You investigate because you have evidence a crime has been committed.

This is why Democrats are never arrested. Because Republicans believe they've committed a crime, on no evidence, and they're looking for evidence to prove it happened. Republicans have been investigating Hunter Biden since 2019, and they still haven't found a single crime he's committed.

Republicans keep investigating conspiracy theories and lies they made up. Democrats wait until a crime has been committed, and then investigate the REAL crime, we've all seen.

Tony Bobolinski explained the corruption of the entire Biden family in great detail. Hunter was the front man for the organized pay for play schemes that enriched his Dad and the Biden family to the tune of many, many millions of foreign dollars. Did you get that Marc or do I need to repost it with every other word in bold?

Bobolinski isn't a credible witness at all. None of his claims have been verified by any creditable news outlet.

"The venture in China 'never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter,' the outlet reported. 'Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden'."

A bi partisan group of congressmen called for that prosecutor to get canned.
And of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual. You are simply parroting the lies that the fake news easily brainwashed your gullible ass into believing.

Go ahead and provide a link to the document wherein a bipartisan commission calls for Shokin to get canned. Of course you cannot do that because it simply does not exist.

Fuck off, pathetic liar!

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself?

Last edited:
And of course you are simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Fuck off, liar!

Why do you base all of your political opinions on the stupid lies you tell yourself?
What do you think I'm lying about? Point it out and I'll explain or show you evidence to back it up.

What, exactly, is my game? Simply asking relevant questions?

If that's what you call a game, your more mental than I originally thought.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Too funny. Everyone knows (including you) knows the allegations about what is on that laptop. You can play stupid or you can be stupid, it's up to you. Me? I'll let it play out like I did with Treyvon Martin and Ferguson. You? HUnter has done nothing and yet you have no way to know that.

What do you think I'm lying about? Point it out and I'll explain or show you evidence to back it up.
You are flat out lying when you claim that a bipartisan group of congressmen called for Shokin to be fired.

Show your evidence or admit that you were wrong, you fucking lying scuzball.

You are flat out lying when you claim that a bipartisan group of congressmen called for Shokin to be fired.

Show your evidence or admit that you were wrong, you fucking lying scuzball.
Here... Read it... and then don't run away... Respond.

They created Russian Collusion then used it to launch a COUP!
E0F4AFFC-6853-4D1A-B009-8884B8CA68E5.jpeg

Here... Read it... and then don't run away... Respond.

Read it yourself, you lying bitch. I read it a long time ago. The letter does not even mention Shokin, let alone say he should be fired.

You're a fucking liar.

Last edited:
Too funny. Everyone knows (including you) knows the allegations about what is on that laptop. You can play stupid or you can be stupid, it's up to you. Me? I'll let it play out like I did with Treyvon Martin and Ferguson. You? HUnter has done nothing and yet you have no way to know that.
No idiot, "everyone" doesn't know about the allegations about what's on Hunter's laptop.

I saw a lot of insinuations that there's kiddie pron on there, and if so, anyone who's seen it should be arrested.

You liars can't even say straight out what's the crime, just more radically partisan smears and insunation, the Republican playbook.

You scream, moan and cry constantly about not liking that kinda stuff in poltics, yet, that's all you people do.

It's not going to work out for you. Like, at all.

Watch...

Read it yourself, you lying bitch. I read it a long time ago. The letter does not even mention Shokin, let alone say he should be fired.

You're a fucking liar.

Hahahaha, who do you think they are talking about in that letter?! Wow, man you really need things spelled out for you don't you.

You're a fucking liar.

Here does this help??

2014-2016: CHAIRMAN JOHNSON SUPPORTS REFORMS IN UKRAINE
May 12, 2014: Hunter Biden’s position on the Board of Directors for Burisma publicly
announced.
(May 2014 – September 2019): Chairman Johnson attends 16 Senate Foreign Relations Committee (SFRC) hearings related to Ukraine, where he never raises concerns about HunterBiden’s position at Burisma.
June 5, 2014: At an SFRC hearing on Ukraine, Senator Johnson states, “If we have to tie aid orhelp to make sure that anti-corruption laws are passed, I think we should do that.”
February 12, 2016: The Senate Ukraine Caucus, including Chairman Johnson, write to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in support of anti-corruption reforms. The letter states,“We similarly urge you to press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General's office and judiciary.”
February 15, 2016: Prosecutor General Shokin submits letter of resignation under pressure.March 29, 2016: The Ukrainian Parliament votes to formally remove Prosecutor General
Shokin.

Forum List

Back