About this wall

Trump promised us a wall, and he knows how important it is to keep voters motivated. DHS wants the wall. In video clips we see how it does stop all but the most athletic climbers. If you saw the 6,000 member caravans going to Tijuana to get into the US any way they can, you'd know that the new wall is really needed. We can't afford open borders.

He promised Mexico would pay for it . Y’all keep ignoring that major fact .
I do ignore it because I don't care where the money comes from.

Wow….

So should we even have a Congress if the President can just declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and apply the funding that was allocated to ensure FHA loans or FEMA and use it to fund national healthcare or exploration of Mars or whatever?
Ask Obama if Congress should pass immigration laws.
Ask Trump when Mexico is sending a check
As always, you failed to get the point. Do you believe that makes you look smart?

what wall? theres a fence, but no wall.

RW's are so F'n stupid they dont know what a wall is,

:auiqs.jpg:

Purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep people out. Their leaders told them so.

I’m not really arguing immigration as a concept, just that this wall is such a big issue. It has become more a symbol of a something than something really needed.

Walls have generally two fundamentally different purposes: either a siege defence installation or means to keep people under control. It does, however, send a pretty strong signal either way. I just think that this proposed wall is more about the signal than that of real practical value.

Purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep people out. Their leaders told them so.

How many were sneaking in versus sneaking out?
Well, it’s a matter of definition now, isn’t it? This wall was built by a communist dictatorship. In to the west or out from the east?

It’s pretty obvious today. But no free democratic country was advocating for that wall to be built.

It was “sold” as a protective measure by those who built it.

Point here is that e v e n if a wall serve a purpose you have to take in to account the signal it sends. And then weight it’s practical value to that.
Dozens of border walls have been built in this world, and the only one you douchebags focus on is the Berlin wall. You're obviously not interested in objectivity. You're just spewing propaganda.

Even the Berlin wall was effective. Proves our commie regressives liars.

Effective locally. The Berlin Wall didn’t keep nuclear submarines from the Bering stretch or the ICBM looming over us. But it sent a clear political message.

Reagan demanded that wall to be teared down. The US president brought up a wall, surrounding half a city in no mans land - of no strategic value - to end the cold war.

How shall I put it? That wall didn’t really serve it’s master well.

It's called the Bearing Straight, not the Bearing stretch oh ignorant one, and the wall was to keep people in, not out.

How many drones are there now, out there flying around looking for people and tunnels? Maybe the BP's track record for finding tunnels will improve with more drones, surveillance cameras, and computer technology. There is sensitive equipment that can detect underground activity, right? Sure, for awhile a new tunnel will go undetected, but at some point it will be found and destroyed.

Let me ask you this, where were you in 2006 and 2013 when the Dems wanted a wall and voted for it in significant numbers? Were you saying the same thing then? Should I post the quotes from Obama, Hillary, and Schumer about how much we need a wall? Why is it a bad idea now? Anybody?

What's funny is lefties saying that 'most' drugs are captured at points of entry. Their the fevered logic is...."that's why we don't need a wall".....The morons forget that at ports of entry there are.....wait for it.....WALLS!!!

He promised Mexico would pay for it . Y’all keep ignoring that major fact .

Wow….

So should we even have a Congress if the President can just declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and apply the funding that was allocated to ensure FHA loans or FEMA and use it to fund national healthcare or exploration of Mars or whatever?
As always, you failed to get the point. Do you believe that makes you look smart?

Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it. Was he lying?

Wow….

That isn't what this discussion is about, shit for brains.

Wow….

Its about the Wall
Trump said Mexico was going to pay for it.
Where is the money?

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?
It's about the constitutionality of Trumps declaration of a national emergency, dumbass.

Obama said you can keep your doctor...Was he lying? Mexico WILL pay for the wall one way or the other.

I kept my doctor.

How much have we gotten from Mexico so far? He’s more than halfway through his term….

Most didn't shitstain. As far as Mexico paying for the wall....

"President Trump noted last week that his campaign promise to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it “obviously” did not mean getting a check from the Mexican government directly. Rather, he said, Mexico will be paying for the wall indirectly, “many, many times over” via the trade agreement his administration recently renegotiated with Canada and Mexico to replace NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement)."

Mexico WILL pay for a wall – Trump is right

Trump explained his position over and over but, idiots like you never listened. Obama never said a fucking word, he just let people lose their doctors.....Now stop trying to derail the thread, moron.

Last edited:

Wow….

I hope Trump testifies at the supreme court hearing.

his lying ass will be thrown in jail in less than 60 seconds.

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?
Trump has the Mexican money. It's in El Chapo's bank account and Trump has the check book, 14 billion simoleons.

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?
Trump has the Mexican money. It's in El Chapo's bank account and Trump has the check book, 14 billion simoleons.

Shitforhair cant get his tiny little hands on EVIDENCE - you moron

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?
It's about the constitutionality of Trumps declaration of a national emergency, dumbass.

Why did he have to do that? Mexico was going to pay for it…unless Trump was lying…was he fuck stain?

Obama said you can keep your doctor...Was he lying? Mexico WILL pay for the wall one way or the other.

I kept my doctor.

How much have we gotten from Mexico so far? He’s more than halfway through his term….

Most didn't shitstain. As far as Mexico paying for the wall....

"President Trump noted last week that his campaign promise to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it “obviously” did not mean getting a check from the Mexican government directly. Rather, he said, Mexico will be paying for the wall indirectly, “many, many times over” via the trade agreement his administration recently renegotiated with Canada and Mexico to replace NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement)."

Mexico WILL pay for a wall – Trump is right

Now stop trying to derail the thread, moron.

Really? How much have we gotten from Mexico so far?

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?

That I can believe—that Trump did business with El-Chapo. The only thing dumber than that equivalence was the belief that the drug dealers keep their 14B in a bank account where it could be seized.

To call you stupid is an understatement.

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?

That I can believe—that Trump did business with El-Chapo. The only thing dumber than that equivalence was the belief that the drug dealers keep their 14B in a bank account where it could be seized.

Where do you imagine they kept it? Colombia has more banks than any country I have ever visited. The are all built on drug money.

The post belongs in the history forum or maybe the rubber room. Who in their right mind would compare the Berlin Wall to the U.S. Mexican border wall except under-educated angry crazy lefties?

Its about the Wall
Where is the money?

Where do you imagine they kept it? Colombia has more banks than any country I have ever visited. The are all built on drug money.

I imagine that whatever money he had was guarded by trusted people with a lot of bullets and couldn’t be drained by a computer hacker.

Anyway…where is the money now?

Make El Chapo pay for a border wall? Don't count on it

Forum List

Back