About this wall

Most won’t though.
100% of them failed to climb the Israeli wall.

They may have failed to climb the Israeli wall, but they sure as hell are tunneling like crazy under it. Here is a link to the Times of Israel, and it lists all their tunneling stories on one page.

terror tunnels

And, we already know that cartels can and have built tunnels under our border wall.
exactly

that why when trump parades Angel Moms who have love ones killed

that is as low as you can go

you can climb a wall, tunnel under it, or go around it by using a plane or boat

thus using a mothers grief for political gains when the wall has some many ways of getting by it is the republican party

putting barb wire on a fence may stopped them from climbing over it but that is not the whole story

that is the essence of trumps's party they want to only tell you one thing while ignoring common sense

So you'd rather have no wall and more grieving American families. The Dems wanted a wall and voted for it. Twice, in 2006 and 2013. So tell me dipweed, why is it a bad idea now?

Is it worst to have a wall that doesn't stop it

"Is it worst to have a wall that doesn't stop it"

Bullshit. The existing walls work, illegal traffic across that border is greatly reduced in places where a wall exists. Nothing is 100% effective, that's a bullshit excuse to oppose something for purely political reasons. I asked ABS, now I'll ask you: why is the wall a bad idea now when the Dems wanted and voted for a wall twice, in 2006 and 2013?

Last edited:
Trump promised us a wall, and he knows how important it is to keep voters motivated. DHS wants the wall. In video clips we see how it does stop all but the most athletic climbers. If you saw the 6,000 member caravans going to Tijuana to get into the US any way they can, you'd know that the new wall is really needed. We can't afford open borders.

He promised Mexico would pay for it . Y’all keep ignoring that major fact .
I do ignore it because I don't care where the money comes from.
No question, tunnels are a fact of life. They dig 'em and we blow 'em up when we find 'em. Walls are not 100% impregnable, and not the only answer either; but it is a significant deterrent. That's why you need drones with cameras flying around looking for evidence of human traffic. Doesn't mean you shouldn't build a wall.

You make it sound like it's easy to find tunnels and blow them up. Hate to tell you, but it's not. According to the BP, the only way they find tunnels is if they happen upon them by chance, or if they are able to gain intelligence from someone who knows where the tunnels are.

For every tunnel found and destroyed, there are probably 5 or 6 others still up and running, and more being dug every day.

As far as detecting them from the surface? Well, current technology is only able to go down to a maximum of 45 feet, but most tunnels are twice that depth. Other things that mess with the detection gear is the quality of the soil (on the border it's sandy with rocks, one of the harder types of soil to detect through), as well as the fact that there is lots of surface vehicle traffic, which again, makes it hard to detect tunnels.

How many drones are there now, out there flying around looking for people and tunnels? Maybe the BP's track record for finding tunnels will improve with more drones, surveillance cameras, and computer technology. There is sensitive equipment that can detect underground activity, right? Sure, for awhile a new tunnel will go undetected, but at some point it will be found and destroyed.

Let me ask you this, where were you in 2006 and 2013 when the Dems wanted a wall and voted for it in significant numbers? Were you saying the same thing then? Should I post the quotes from Obama, Hillary, and Schumer about how much we need a wall? Why is it a bad idea now? Anybody?

Drones aren't going to find tunnels. Why? Because the tunnels go from one building to another, and simply flying a drone around won't detect them through walls. One tunnel they found, the access to it was from a bathroom, and when they hit a switch, the whole floor acted like an elevator to take them down to the tunnel entrance.

And, like I said, current technology can detect tunnels to a maximum depth of 45 feet, but most tunnels under the wall are at twice that depth. And, BP agents have said that detecting tunnels is further complicated by the soil at the border (sandy soil with gravel is harder to detect through), as well as the fact that there is a lot of surface vehicle traffic, which also hinders the equipment trying to detect it.

As far as wanting a wall all the way back in 2006, and 2013? I thought it was a stupid idea then, I still think it's a stupid idea today. Personally, I think that having a BP station every 15 to 20 miles along the border, manned by a 3 rotation crew of 10 people each would work out. 2,000 divided by 20 is 100, and 100 times 30 is 3,000, meaning you would only need around 3,000 agents working on a one day on, two days off schedule. And, having BP stations every 20 miles would do a lot to stop illegals from crossing, because they wouldn't have to travel as far to catch them.

They may have failed to climb the Israeli wall, but they sure as hell are tunneling like crazy under it. Here is a link to the Times of Israel, and it lists all their tunneling stories on one page.

terror tunnels

And, we already know that cartels can and have built tunnels under our border wall.
exactly

thus using a mothers grief for political gains when the wall has some many ways of getting by it is the republican party

putting barb wire on a fence may stopped them from climbing over it but that is not the whole story

that is the essence of trumps's party they want to only tell you one thing while ignoring common sense

So you'd rather have no wall and more grieving American families. The Dems wanted a wall and voted for it. Twice, in 2006 and 2013. So tell me dipweed, why is it a bad idea now?

Bullshit. The existing walls work, illegal traffic across that border is greatly reduced in places where a wall exists. Nothing is 100% effective, that's a bullshit excuse to oppose something for purely political reasons. I asked ABS, now I'll ask you: why is the wall a bad idea now when the Dems wanted and voted for a wall twice, in 2006 and 2013?

why is the wall a bad idea now when the Dems wanted and voted for a wall twice, in 2006 and 2013

It is a bad idea because they will just go to an area that doesn't have a wall

The reason Demos voted for it because that is how congress works

you give me something I want and I will give you something that you want

That what happens when to sides come to an agreement

The art of compromise, it may be a bad deal but it is not gridlock or using force

They will come to an agreement if your do not offer a ridiculous proposition

Trump wall from sea to sea is ridiculous

If he took sections at a time and leave it up to future generation he would probably get something accomplished

but No he has to do it his way and does not offer anything in exchange

example offering a 3 year hiatus on the dreamers issue

it wasn't enough and there was no agreement

Trump promised us a wall, and he knows how important it is to keep voters motivated. DHS wants the wall. In video clips we see how it does stop all but the most athletic climbers. If you saw the 6,000 member caravans going to Tijuana to get into the US any way they can, you'd know that the new wall is really needed. We can't afford open borders.

Wow….

So should we even have a Congress if the President can just declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and apply the funding that was allocated to ensure FHA loans or FEMA and use it to fund national healthcare or exploration of Mars or whatever?

Wow….

So should we even have a Congress if the President can just declare an emergency, loot the treasury, and apply the funding that was allocated to ensure FHA loans or FEMA and use it to fund national healthcare or exploration of Mars or whatever?
Nice projection twat

Wow….

Nice projection twat

Yeah, I’d run from the question too if I were you.

terror tunnels

exactly

why is the wall a bad idea now when the Dems wanted and voted for a wall twice, in 2006 and 2013

It is a bad idea because they will just go to an area that doesn't have a wall

The reason Demos voted for it because that is how congress works

you give me something I want and I will give you something that you want

That what happens when to sides come to an agreement

The art of compromise, it may be a bad deal but it is not gridlock or using force

They will come to an agreement if your do not offer a ridiculous proposition

Trump wall from sea to sea is ridiculous

If he took sections at a time and leave it up to future generation he would probably get something accomplished

but No he has to do it his way and does not offer anything in exchange

example offering a 3 year hiatus on the dreamers issue

it wasn't enough and there was no agreement
In other words, he did offer something in exchange. However, no matter what he offered, it wouldn't have been enough, because Piglosi and the SJWs in the House have no intention of ever funding the wall, period. You pretend there's something reasonable about their position. Only a certified moron believes that.

Wow….

Ask Obama if Congress should pass immigration laws.

No question, tunnels are a fact of life. They dig 'em and we blow 'em up when we find 'em. Walls are not 100% impregnable, and not the only answer either; but it is a significant deterrent. That's why you need drones with cameras flying around looking for evidence of human traffic. Doesn't mean you shouldn't build a wall.

You make it sound like it's easy to find tunnels and blow them up. Hate to tell you, but it's not. According to the BP, the only way they find tunnels is if they happen upon them by chance, or if they are able to gain intelligence from someone who knows where the tunnels are.

For every tunnel found and destroyed, there are probably 5 or 6 others still up and running, and more being dug every day.

As far as detecting them from the surface? Well, current technology is only able to go down to a maximum of 45 feet, but most tunnels are twice that depth. Other things that mess with the detection gear is the quality of the soil (on the border it's sandy with rocks, one of the harder types of soil to detect through), as well as the fact that there is lots of surface vehicle traffic, which again, makes it hard to detect tunnels.

How many drones are there now, out there flying around looking for people and tunnels? Maybe the BP's track record for finding tunnels will improve with more drones, surveillance cameras, and computer technology. There is sensitive equipment that can detect underground activity, right? Sure, for awhile a new tunnel will go undetected, but at some point it will be found and destroyed.

Let me ask you this, where were you in 2006 and 2013 when the Dems wanted a wall and voted for it in significant numbers? Were you saying the same thing then? Should I post the quotes from Obama, Hillary, and Schumer about how much we need a wall? Why is it a bad idea now? Anybody?

Drones aren't going to find tunnels. Why? Because the tunnels go from one building to another, and simply flying a drone around won't detect them through walls. One tunnel they found, the access to it was from a bathroom, and when they hit a switch, the whole floor acted like an elevator to take them down to the tunnel entrance.

And, like I said, current technology can detect tunnels to a maximum depth of 45 feet, but most tunnels under the wall are at twice that depth. And, BP agents have said that detecting tunnels is further complicated by the soil at the border (sandy soil with gravel is harder to detect through), as well as the fact that there is a lot of surface vehicle traffic, which also hinders the equipment trying to detect it.

As far as wanting a wall all the way back in 2006, and 2013? I thought it was a stupid idea then, I still think it's a stupid idea today. Personally, I think that having a BP station every 15 to 20 miles along the border, manned by a 3 rotation crew of 10 people each would work out. 2,000 divided by 20 is 100, and 100 times 30 is 3,000, meaning you would only need around 3,000 agents working on a one day on, two days off schedule. And, having BP stations every 20 miles would do a lot to stop illegals from crossing, because they wouldn't have to travel as far to catch them.
Somehow the Israelis are able to do it.

TRUMP is simply telling the truth . Illegals kill American children and ALL American Mothers have children that are at risk due to 'illegals' even though you don't seem to like that fact . Yeah , Trump did good talking about the Angel Moms Kilroy2 .

I do not fault him for talking about it

why only bring angel mom who kids were killed by illegals and not say anything about other angel moms

The problem lies in proposing that a wall will stop it from happening

Is he making a promise that it will never happen again if a wall is built

The other issues is that there are many reason that will make an Angel Mom

why not do something about guns that will make an angel moms

why not do something about cancer that will make an angel mom

why not do something about drunk driving which will make an angel mom

what not so something about suicide that will make an angel mom

Trump is not the fixer, he is using people to get reelected

Trump had a charitable foundation

It had to be disbanded because of ethics and mismanagement
Would you agree to then drop chemicals over the low sparsely populated borderless areas?

Wow….

Nice projection twat

Didn't run from anything twat. As I've stated before on numerous occasions the declaration is a bad idea because of the left but beyond that I DON'T CARE WHERE THE MONEY COMES FROM.

The funny thing about a wall

Someone will always want to climb it

Much like when asked why people climb mount everest

"You realize you are able to face a wall and overcome that wall.”

"Because it's there"

Most won’t though.

terror tunnels

exactly

ROFL! As if morons like you don't dance in the blood of the victims whenever there's a mass shooting.

Hypocrite, thy name of snowflake.

Drug dealers spend millions of dollars building drug tunnels. They would have to be a special kind of stupid to allow thousands of illegal aliens to use them when each one would be a witness who could tell the authorities where the tunnels are.

Why oh why dew DemonRats want illegal rats stealing into this country? The fucking Berlin Wall kept people in! Escaping was hard. How many DemonRats want to escape the USA?
Purpose of the Berlin Wall was to keep people out. Their leaders told them so.

I’m not really arguing immigration as a concept, just that this wall is such a big issue. It has become more a symbol of a something than something really needed.

Walls have generally two fundamentally different purposes: either a siege defence installation or means to keep people under control. It does, however, send a pretty strong signal either way. I just think that this proposed wall is more about the signal than that of real practical value.

How many were sneaking in versus sneaking out?
Well, it’s a matter of definition now, isn’t it? This wall was built by a communist dictatorship. In to the west or out from the east?

It’s pretty obvious today. But no free democratic country was advocating for that wall to be built.

It was “sold” as a protective measure by those who built it.

Point here is that e v e n if a wall serve a purpose you have to take in to account the signal it sends. And then weight it’s practical value to that.

It was built to stop East Germans from escaping to freedom.
No one, other than a few idiots, wanted to go from freedom to communist slavery.
Alright.
I don’t know if this is worth it.

The wall served a purpose. Pretty obvious too. But it wasn’t presented as that, get it? They didn’t tell East Germans that they would be kept inside. They said this wall was - protection.

We know history. It’s not that. The wall went to pure symbolic action- it was all it did. The number of people, the drama, suffering is utterly marginal. That wall had no effect at all on a grand scale, order than that of symbol. An iron curtain.

You are both a hysterical and historical moron!

You have some good points. Now let's add a few things.

The USAF has a whole bunch of Surplus Drones. Not the little itty bitty stuff but the long range big stuff that has been pulled by from the Middle East. So far, Homeland has 4 operating out of a base in Arizona. You your BP stationed every 20 miles with SUVs. They don't have to patrol. They can sit in their nice air conditioned huts. Meanwhile, the Drone flies a route over about 200 miles. It's going to cover that in about an hour. It's good for crappy weather, scorching days, mountains, canyons, arid lonely desert. A Drone Operator can operate multiple drones since much of it is autonomous. The Operator is viewing maybe 5 screens and only has to actually fly the drone to bring it home. Home can be anywhere, the operator can be anywhere on the face of the earth. It won''t bee seen or heard yet it will pick up visual and IR and the operator can tell when it's a vehicle, animal or walking human. The PB is 10 minutes away from intercept. That won't allow the intruder anytime to disappear since there really isn't any place to disappear. If the intruder is smarter than the average bear and knows how to mask his presence where the BP can't see them, the Drone can zero the BP within a couple of feet from the bad guy. It works on Terrorists, it should be even better with illegal entries. For the Mountainous and canyon areas, just use a Chopper instead of a SUV. Same affect.

Walls in metro areas are a good idea. Most metro areas already have them. Or they might have multi tiered security fencing backed up by sensors and BP agents. The wall by itself is pretty worthless. You need the other 2 to make it work otherwise Home Depot will open a ladder rental on the Mexican side and just go and collect all the ladders first thing in the morning along the border fence or wall.

I’m not really arguing immigration as a concept, just that this wall is such a big issue. It has become more a symbol of a something than something really needed.

Walls have generally two fundamentally different purposes: either a siege defence installation or means to keep people under control. It does, however, send a pretty strong signal either way. I just think that this proposed wall is more about the signal than that of real practical value.

How many were sneaking in versus sneaking out?
Well, it’s a matter of definition now, isn’t it? This wall was built by a communist dictatorship. In to the west or out from the east?

It’s pretty obvious today. But no free democratic country was advocating for that wall to be built.

It was “sold” as a protective measure by those who built it.

Point here is that e v e n if a wall serve a purpose you have to take in to account the signal it sends. And then weight it’s practical value to that.
Dozens of border walls have been built in this world, and the only one you douchebags focus on is the Berlin wall. You're obviously not interested in objectivity. You're just spewing propaganda.

Even the Berlin wall was effective. Proves our commie regressives liars.

Effective locally. The Berlin Wall didn’t keep nuclear submarines from the Bering stretch or the ICBM looming over us. But it sent a clear political message.

Reagan demanded that wall to be teared down. The US president brought up a wall, surrounding half a city in no mans land - of no strategic value - to end the cold war.

How shall I put it? That wall didn’t really serve it’s master well.

"teared down"?

Man, those middle school English classes were hard! No wonder you skipped history also!

I think that 'old lefties' like 'Mr. gun control advocate' Daryl are much worse than young millennial lefties . Just a comment !!

Wow….

Nice projection twat

Didn't run from anything twat. As I've stated before on numerous occasions the declaration is a bad idea because of the left but beyond that I DON'T CARE WHERE THE MONEY COMES FROM.

Priceless

Wow….

Ask Obama if Congress should pass immigration laws.
Ask Trump when Mexico is sending a check

Forum List

Back