About time!

"finally?" LOL
You assholes have been bitching about them since the day of their inception. How dare they track and actually talk about racists? The very idea.

All that investigating will come forth with a damning set of actions about the same time Hillary goes to jail.

I cant wait for truth to make a comeback!

"Few people of conscience doubt that the Southern Poverty Law Center, known as the SPLC, has done great work investigating and exposing those who preach hate in today’s world. Founded in 1971 “to ensure that the promise of the civil rights movement became a reality for all,” it has become a leading force in the struggle against bigotry."

"Probably there has been no moment in recent memory when that fight is more important than now, with a man in the White House who has built his presidency around fear and loathing, effectively licensing hate-speak against all who are deemed alien, especially those whose skins are dark or whose faith differs from his cult-like coterie of followers. And, yes, especially Muslims."

"Few people of conscience doubt that the Southern Poverty Law Center, known as the SPLC, has done great work investigating and exposing those who preach hate in today’s world. Founded in 1971 “to ensure that the promise of the civil rights movement became a reality for all,” it has become a leading force in the struggle against bigotry."

"Probably there has been no moment in recent memory when that fight is more important than now, with a man in the White House who has built his presidency around fear and loathing, effectively licensing hate-speak against all who are deemed alien, especially those whose skins are dark or whose faith differs from his cult-like coterie of followers. And, yes, especially Muslims."

Oh, that was from your first link btw.

As if you read a single word of any of those articles....

How dare they own up to their mistake !!!!

Lol. Righties get so mad whenever people fight against racism .

Days the SPLC did honorable work are well behind us

Oh, that was from your first link btw.
I got it...the problem is that isn't what it was. It was a leftwing political organization known for shaded it's hate groups by politics.......they got caught.....about time

How dare they own up to their mistake !!!!

Lol. Righties get so mad whenever people fight against racism .
Lefties call everything racism. Sorry calling Jesse Jackson the n word, does not make you a member of the klan.

Sorry calling Jesse Jackson the n word, does not make you a member of the klan
Nah, it just means you are probably a racist. As we know, most American racists are fat lazy white trash who could not muster the initiative to join a group like the klan.

Sorry calling Jesse Jackson the n word, does not make you a member of the klan
Nah, it just means you are probably a racist. As we know, most American racists are fat lazy white trash who could not muster the initiative to join a group like the klan.
so what is a racist? I say a person who hates another person just based on their race. And I don't think using the n word is that. I don't think calling French people frogs means you hate all French people either......

Days the SPLC did honorable work are well behind us

I was just reading the first link the OP provided. Sounds like they think the SPLC's mission is more important now than ever.

Everybody makes mistakes.

so what is a racist? I say a person who hates another person just based on their race
Well, you are only partially correct. A true racist is someone who feels others are inferior in some way simply because of their race. By this definition, Trump is not really a racist. He feels everyone is inferior, simple by virtue of not being Donald Trump.

Today, we entered into a settlement with and offered our sincerest apology to Mr. Maajid Nawaz and his organization, the Quilliam Foundation, for including them in our publication A Journalist’s Manual: Field Guide to Anti-Muslim Extremists. Given our understanding of the views of Mr. Nawaz and Quilliam, it was our opinion at the time that the Field Guide was published that their inclusion was warranted. But after getting a deeper understanding of their views and after hearing from others for whom we have great respect, we realize that we were simply wrong to have included Mr. Nawaz and Quilliam in the Field Guide in the first place.

SPLC statement regarding Maajid Nawaz and the Quilliam Foundation

so what is a racist? I say a person who hates another person just based on their race
Well, you are only partially correct. A true racist is someone who feels others are inferior in some way simply because of their race. By this definition, Trump is not really a racist. He feels everyone is inferior, simple by virtue of not being Donald Trump.

I would agree with your version. I just don't think many people feel that way. they might make fun of a group, but usually it's either joking around or it's a personal issue with one person. I've called Jesse the nword before, he's so unlikable......and I've had black friends call me it in a positive fashion....I believe the context of what you say is more important than an epithet.
And yes Trump has an ego.....a yuuuuuge one....but he's likable, because I really do think he likes people. When he brags, it's actually good, because when they attacked Romney and McCain as rich, they tried to hide and were hounded by having a lot of money. Trump is rich, we all knew he was and if they tried it with him, instead of hiding, he said you're lowballing me, I'm richer than that......and you never heard that line of attack all campaign....it was brilliant.
He doesn't come off as elitist like John Kerry, I couldn't stand him at all. What a pompous windbag. Trump is rich and the President, but he relates to middle America because he has a mentality like them...it's weird, but it does work.

Forum List

Back