Absolute proof Obama is wrong.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Lindsey Graham is defending him.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) will offer a resolution next week commending President Barack Obama’s use of drones and the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki.
“Every member of Congress needs to get on board,” Graham said. “It’s not fair to the president to let him, leave him out there alone quite frankly. He’s getting hit from libertarians and the left.
“I think the middle of America understands why you would want a drone program to go after a person like Anwar al-Awlaki,” Graham added.
The newest discussions about drones and al-Awlaki comes after the White House sent a memo to members of Congress explaining the reasoning behind their killing of an American citizen who was working for Al Qaeda.

Graham defends Obama on drones - POLITICO.com

IMO Obama is right about the Drones, But he and almost every liberal on this board, and in this country are a bunch of FUCKING raging hypocrites for not treating him exactly like they did Bush when he dared suggest the same thing Obama is.

+10,000 Nailed it, give that man a prize!

IMO Obama is right about the Drones, But he and almost every liberal on this board, and in this country are a bunch of FUCKING raging hypocrites for not treating him exactly like they did Bush when he dared suggest the same thing Obama is.

This country is chock full of hypocrites on both sides. I like drones fighting in place of our troops to keep them safe, but fuck Obama if he uses them in places where the military would not otherwise be involved.

Any American against using drones to kill senior Alqaeda is the hypocrite. Lindsay has his moments. See Schumer/Graham Immigration Bill, before he was forced to stop by the 90% hypocrites in the GOP.

I don't mind killing the enemy on the battle field or even in their tents with the drones.

I do mind the attitude that the President can determine that a man or woman can be killed, especially a U.S. Citizen, on his own and issue secret "Kill on sight" orders without any kind of review.

Now it's not even limited to the President. It sounds like Biden and any member of the Cabinet can do it.

I don't mind killing the enemy on the battle field or even in their tents with the drones.

I do mind the attitude that the President can determine that a man or woman can be killed, especially a U.S. Citizen, on his own and issue secret "Kill on sight" orders without any kind of review.

Now it's not even limited to the President. It sounds like Biden and any member of the Cabinet can do it.

I heard one report claim that "senior DOJ officals" could do it as well.

The Commander in Chief has the right to delegate authority.

LOL, You are pathetic dude. I know you were one of the voices screaming War Criminal when Bush suggested he could do this.

It's pretty funny watching all of the old clips of the Democrats screaming bloody murder over waterboarding. But killing the same people without a trial is AOK. You can't make this stuff up!

He does not have a right to delegate anything. He does, however, have the power. You really should learn the difference.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) will offer a resolution next week commending President Barack Obama’s use of drones and the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki.
“Every member of Congress needs to get on board,” Graham said. “It’s not fair to the president to let him, leave him out there alone quite frankly. He’s getting hit from libertarians and the left.
“I think the middle of America understands why you would want a drone program to go after a person like Anwar al-Awlaki,” Graham added.
The newest discussions about drones and al-Awlaki comes after the White House sent a memo to members of Congress explaining the reasoning behind their killing of an American citizen who was working for Al Qaeda.

Why do you hate America and love terrorists?

you people are STILL party before country Windbag? :eusa_eh:

Why do you hate America and love terrorists?

I have no issue using drones.

you people are STILL party before country Windbag? :eusa_eh:

i am sure both parties have those for and against this.

Forum List

Back