According to CNN, Attacks On Whites Are Not 'Hate Crimes'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In Story On Hate Crimes, CNN Excludes Assaults On White People As ‘Other Attacks’

"In a story about hate crimes following Donald Trump’s win in the presidential election, CNN puts anonymous graffiti messages in the “hate crime” category, but dismisses assaults on white people as “other attacks.”

Actually the clearest example of a hate crime in the story is the assault of a white Trump supporter caught on camera. Several black men brutally beat the man in the video, verbally calling him “white boy” and accusing him of voting for Trump as bystanders cheer them on. CNN buries details of this and other attacks against Trump supporters deep in the story, and does not designate them as hate crimes."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/in-story-on-hate-crimes-cnn-excludes-assaults-on-white-people-as-other-attacks/#ixzz4QlCVCmto

CNN is a propaganda branch of the DNC now - during the election they openly admitted it: "WE have done everything we can to help Hillary. We have ignored every scandal."

Why do we give a fuck what anyone who we know is not a real source for anything says?

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they? Like crimes against someone because they are gay or black? Who you vote for doesn't really apply to "hate crimes," does it?

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they?
Why do they have to be against a minority group?

Cant people hate other people for racial reasons and be themselves in a minority group?

Why do you discriminate against whites like this? How long have you been an anti-white bigot? Do you hate yourself?

roflmao

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they? Like crimes against someone because they are gay or black? Who you vote for doesn't really apply to "hate crimes," does it?

This is all part of the Just-Say-No-To-Reality movement. Kelly Ann Conway was magnificent at it yesterday on a Bloomberg News interview.

that is your definition. ours is anything that is hate related no matter the victim. you should get some new material if you think hate isn't hate. Do you understand the word?

Hate crimes are crimes against a minority group or a discriminated against group, aren't they?

Cant people hate other people for racial reasons and be themselves in a minority group?

Why do you discriminate against whites like this? How long have you been an anti-white bigot? Do you hate yourself?

roflmao
I asked a question. That was my understanding of the hate crimes law. If I am wrong about that, please enlighten me.

roflmao

Might want to review the background, legislation and the intent as opposed to your feelings.

that is your definition. ours is anything that is hate related no matter the victim. you should get some new material. if you think hate isn't hate. Do you understand the word?

Review the law.

roflmao
I asked a question. That was my understanding of the hate crimes law. If I am wrong about that, please enlighten me.

I'd like to hear more as well, waiting for specifics on THE LAW itself as written and intended.

that is your definition. ours is anything that is hate related no matter the victim. you should get some new material. if you think hate isn't hate. Do you understand the word?

Review the law.
post up your version.

Review the law.
post up your version.

I'm not sure about the wording, you?

So you're saying the law should be re-written? In the meantime, it isn't actually "propaganda" to not label crimes that aren't hate crimes, as hate crimes. (that's almost as good as 'how much wood can a woodchuck chuck...)

I hear what you're saying, but in that case isn't almost every assault or murder a "hate crime?" Which brings us back to it meaning nothing.

Actually political hate crimes are the law in several States and DC. Also attacking anyone because of their race is a hate crime, black, white or any other.

So you're saying the law should be re-written? In the meantime, it isn't actually "propaganda" to not label crimes that aren't hate crimes, as hate crimes. (that's almost as good as 'how much wood can a woodchuck chuck...)

I hear what you're saying, but in that case isn't almost every assault or murder a "hate crime?" Which brings us back to it meaning nothing.
hate is hate or do you disagree? so only whites have that ability? really?

Review the law.
post up your version.

I'm not sure about the wording, you?
well, just post up what you believe is a hate crime law.

hate is hate or do you disagree? so only whites have that ability? really?

You're going to have to confine yourself to the legal definitions defined by the law as it relates to the law. You do understand that, don't you?

Forum List

Back