According to CNN, Attacks On Whites Are Not 'Hate Crimes'?!

It takes two to get along. This attitude among SOME conservatives that their shit doesn't stink, all because they elected the stupidest dink of a President EVER, is pathetic. Cranky, Day Two.
so where is your olive branch? seems you immediately went to name calling and insults. And you want to get along? wow, you have a very strange way of showing us that side of you.

Why do we give a fuck what anyone who we know is not a real source for anything says?
We don't, which is why we don't give a shit about CNN, but we love pointing out their bias and will continue to do so until they admit it.

You follow them, that's all they're interested in, then you broadcast their stuff like the willing participant in what you decry that you are.
Its fine, i like to see the opposition. Its also hilarious when this happens on cnn.....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-brooke-baldwin-cnn-newsroom-cnntv/index.html

Who takes CNN seriously anymore its a song and dance show to abuse me, thats all.

Why do we give a fuck what anyone who we know is not a real source for anything says?
We don't, which is why we don't give a shit about CNN, but we love pointing out their bias and will continue to do so until they admit it.

You follow them, that's all they're interested in, then you broadcast their stuff like the willing participant in what you decry that you are.
Its fine, i like to see the opposition. Its also hilarious when this happens on cnn.....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-brooke-baldwin-cnn-newsroom-cnntv/index.html

Who takes CNN seriously anymore its a song and dance show to abuse me, thats all.
me personally, I like it when they have seven liberals around a table screaming at the one conservative. The one conservative says something and they all jump out of their chairs screaming and yelling to shut the conservative off. Funny shit.

The one black dude who said the white nation voted trump in, and david axlerod. especially them two. funny funny stuff. I watch for the laugh of how biased they are. Like no one would figure it out how biased they are.

me personally, I like it when they have seven liberals around a table screaming at the one conservative. The one conservative says something and they all jump out of their chairs screaming and yelling to shut the conservative off. Funny shit.

The one black dude who said the white nation voted trump in, and david axlerod. especially them two. funny funny stuff. I watch for the laugh of how biased they are. Like no one would figure it out how biased they are.

Yep its so funny to see their echo chambers and how clueless they are.

This election was even more satisfying than 84

Forum List

Back