According to CNN, Attacks On Whites Are Not 'Hate Crimes'?!

It takes two to get along. This attitude among SOME conservatives that their shit doesn't stink, all because they elected the stupidest dink of a President EVER, is pathetic.
Lol, OldLady, lets look for just a second at Trumps accomplishments:

1. Self made billionaire

2. Successful author

3. Successful TV star

4. Successful Amateur Presidential candidate and future 45th President of the United States.

Not bad for a "stupidest dink", now is it?
I admire him for the stuff he does well. He's still a stupid dink, in my mind, for his pussy grabbing and for dying his hair orange. And trading in wives when age brings their "score" down to a certain point. He's a horn dog, a tomcat, and a dink.

I admire him for the stuff he does well. He's still a stupid dink, in my mind, for his pussy grabbing and for dying his hair orange. And trading in wives when age brings their "score" down to a certain point. He's a horn dog, a tomcat, and a dink.
What is the technical scientific criteria for being categorized as a "dink"?

roflmao

It takes two to get along. This attitude among SOME conservatives that their shit doesn't stink, all because they elected the stupidest dink of a President EVER, is pathetic.
Lol, OldLady, lets look for just a second at Trumps accomplishments:

1. Self made billionaire

2. Successful author

3. Successful TV star

4. Successful Amateur Presidential candidate and future 45th President of the United States.

Not bad for a "stupidest dink", now is it?

Well, this is just a good reason why women should marry for love and not for money. :) Of course if you aren't "in love" with a person, you will lose interest after that person loses their looks.

Bill Clinton was a sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, adulterous, raping, pedophile....and liar. ('I did not have sex with that woman...')

He argued - and Liberals defended him by saying - his personal life had nothing to do with his Being President or his ABILITY to be President.

Now that was either a complete and utter partisan LIE...or it is a valid point that can / should possibly be applied to Trump as well.

Well, this is just a good reason why women should marry for love and not for money. :) Of course if you aren't "in love" with a person, you will lose interest after that person loses their looks.
Yep, "looks" have a shelf life of maybe ten to twenty years, but the beauty that comes from the heart is eternal.

When I think of the women I have dated in my life, I thank God every time I remember some cutey that I thought I was in love with but the relationship fell through...God was just peeling the scales from my minds eye so I could appreciate the beauty that my wife was and still is today.

Yep, "looks" have a shelf life of maybe ten to twenty years, but the beauty that comes from the heart is eternal.

When I think of the women I have dated in my life, I thank God every time I remember some cutey that I thought I was in love with but the relationship fell through...God was just peeling the scales from my minds eye so I could appreciate the beauty that my wife was and still is today.

Dawwww. :smiliehug: The sweetness is almost sickening. :p

What is the technical scientific criteria for being categorized as a "dink"? roflmao
I am not sure, but I think it has to do with having a spray tan and being anything other than a liberal. :p

Are you sure that Trump does a spray tan?

I was looking up what was causing that weird orangish look to his skin and what I found out was interesting.

It is known that a certain kind of lighting, caused by weird wave lengths of light, resonate differently with different skin types.

I think this is Trumps problem as I have not seen him with that orange skin look since he was elected. Guess maybe the networks decided they didnt want to keep antagonizing the President elect? I dont know, but I do know that in natural light Trump does not have that weird orange tinge thing going.

Bill Clinton was a sexually assaulting, sexually harassing, adulterous, raping, pedophile....and liar. ('I did not have sex with that woman...')

He argued - and Liberals defended him by saying - his personal life had nothing to do with his Being President or his ABILITY to be President.

Now that was either a complete and utter partisan LIE...or it is a valid point that can / should possibly be applied to Trump as well.
I saw through Bill Clinton while he was still on the campaign trail and I never voted for him.

Why do we give a fuck what anyone who we know is not a real source for anything says?
We don't, which is why we don't give a shit about CNN, but we love pointing out their bias and will continue to do so until they admit it.

You follow them, that's all they're interested in, then you broadcast their stuff like the willing participant in what you decry that you are.

Garth Brooks: 'Unanswered Prayers' - I could hear it playing as I read the post...weird. :p

What is the technical scientific criteria for being categorized as a "dink"? roflmao
I am not sure, but I think it has to do with having a spray tan and being anything other than a liberal. :p

I was looking up what was causing that weird orangish look to his skin and what I found out was interesting.

It is known that a certain kind of lighting, caused by weird wave lengths of light, resonate differently with different skin types.

I think this is Trumps problem as I have not seen him with that orange skin look since he was elected. Guess maybe the networks decided they didnt want to keep antagonizing the President elect? I dont know, but I do know that in natural light Trump does not have that weird orange tinge thing going.
It may have had to do with sunscreen or trying to cover his freckles during the summer when the sun was doing it's thing to his pale Scottish skin? Us pale-ees get real splotchy in the summer.

Garth Brooks: 'Unanswered Prayers' - I could hear it playing as I read the post...weird. :p

You're always hearing shit, not unusual.

roflmao
It's obvious, right? I just defined it for you.

It may have had to do with sunscreen or trying to cover his freckles during the summer when the sun was doing it's thing to his pale Scottish skin? Us pale-ees get real splotchy in the summer.

But it's a beautiful kind of splotchy.

Well, there is generally a nugget of Truth behind every country song; the good ones anyway.

Sometimes I have nightmares in which I married some gal I thought I was in love with.

EEEEEKKKK! ! ! ! !

roflmao
It's obvious, right? I just defined it for you.
Cant find it.

Could you put it in a bullet list?

People from Northern Europe do have skin issues in the summer in lower latitudes.

Nature did not evolve us for the tropics, no matter how good it may feel for a time.

Forum List

Back