According to CNN, white people make other races better

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
CNN layed out some stats that basically said that when all black or Hispanic schools are integrated test scores for those groups improve. I interpret this as if minorities were left by themselves they wouldn't do anything at all. That is how I interpret the CNN editorial that was on a few weeks ago.

CNN layed out some stats that basically said that when all black or Hispanic schools are integrated test scores for those groups improve. I interpret this as if minorities were left by themselves they wouldn't do anything at all. That is how I interpret the CNN editorial that was on a few weeks ago.
So, you interpret the stats with a massive racist bent and had to telegraph that here for all to see.

I cannot fathom why...

the first Coleman report, back in the sixties, found that the most significant factor for school success was the student population itself. if they internalize middle class values they do well. children of the lower class will also do well when mixed in, if they do not overwhelm the middle class culture.

while it is true that not all whites are middle class, and not all minorities are lower class, reality is well represented by using race as a proxy for class culture.

So, you interpret the stats with a massive racist bent and had to telegraph that here for all to see.

I cannot fathom why...

No one can deny the results.

However, this may not be a two-way street.

Last edited:

I cannot fathom why...

No one can deny the results.

However, this may not be a two-way street.
And no one denied the result - just the asinine interpretation of them. Go and read the post above yours. The likely reason behind this is socioeconomic.

Forum List

Back