According to Tucker Tonight: Pelosi quote "Mueller is not truly bi-partisan"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Worked for Bush and Obama. Former Marine. At the end of his career so nothing to gain or prove. Not a surprise, there is NO amount of evidence they will accept. The same party who refused for years to assign a Special Prosecutor in the Clinton Affair immediately rejects the very best.

As Tucker wisely remarked wryly, could it be that maybe Putin controls every single high ranking official in government in the U.S and everyone involved in this case?!?!? :)

Do the investigation, get it done. Move on and make America Great Again.

For the record, Chaffetz, a smart guy himself who carries great weight of character, states that he doesn't believe this was necessary and it could go on for years. He stated "what crime exactly are they investigating?" Decent point.

If I'm Trump I go forward hard with my agenda and demand the GOP to work hard or they risk losing it all as the Democrats will exploit this investigation fully for political benefit.

Worked for Bush and Obama. Former Marine. At the end of his career so nothing to gain or prove. Not a surprise, there is NO amount of evidence they will accept. The same party who refused for years to assign a Special Prosecutor in the Clinton Affair immediately rejects the very best.

As Tucker wisely remarked wryly, could it be that maybe Putin controls every single high ranking official in government in the U.S and everyone involved in this case?!?!? :)

For the record, Chaffetz, a smart guy himself who carries great weight of character, states that he doesn't believe this was necessary and it could go on for years. He stated "what crime exactly are they investigating?" Decent point.

If I'm Trump I go forward hard with my agenda and demand the GOP to work hard or they risk losing it all as the Democrats will exploit this investigation fully for political benefit.
An investigation could bring out some things that some Democrats do not want revealed either. Personally I was not sure about the guy and Rod has been reading through some of his quotes and Rod is not impressed with him. Yet if they must insist not much us peons will say that would change it.

Hopefully they recover Hillary's emails in this process

I'm proud of you frankie girl. No matter how stupid your opinions are, no matter how ill informed and idiotic you are, you never give up.

You're willing to repeat the most ludicrous lies and conspiracies - Ebola, Jade Helm, burfur, Prez Barry coming to take you away to the camps, FEMA coffins and my personal fave, chem trails.

Ya know, there just might be a place for you in the trump white house.

An investigation could bring out some things that some Democrats do not want revealed either. Personally I was not sure about the guy and Rod has been reading through some of his quotes and Rod is not impressed with him. Yet if they must insist not much us peons will say that would change it.

Speaking of yourself in the third person ... ?

I take back my skepticism about your holy-ness.

Speaking of yourself in the third person ... ?

I take back my skepticism about your holy-ness.

Again you are a bit ignorant and it shows. Rod is my husband. I have stated that repeatedly on this forum. Tis' kind of entertaining to watch dumb asses like you blow their wads on erroneous thinking though.

I just hope he makes the FBI get around to examing the DNC servers. That would be nice.

Or in real news
Democratic leaders respond to Mueller’s appointment
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), the House minority leader, praised the pick of Robert Mueller as a special prosecutor, calling him a “a respected public servant of the highest integrity.”

You have to understand that when Pelosi says something is not bipartisan, she really means it's not so much into her camp that she cannot be assured of a win. All I can say is that at some point, the public is going to grow weary of charge after charge when they all go nowhere, and in the end, it will only hurt the democrats even deeper.

Hopefully they recover Hillary's emails in this process
Hillary is not President. The senile old orange clown is. He is the one that is facing a Special Prosecutor that has an impeccable reputation.
You should try learning the difference between PROSECUTOR and COUNSEL. Mmk
They are essentially the same. Special counsel has broad powers and any vetoing of his requests of the DOJ are subject to bipartisan Congressional oversight.

It really doesn't matter. The whole thing will have one of two possible endings.

1. No evidence is found and the libs will cry not fair.

2. Evidence is found, articles of impeachment are issued, the Senate will fail to get enough votes to impeach, libs cry not fair.

I hope he finds and charges the people who unmasked and leaked Flynn's name to the press. That so far is the only confirmed crime to happen.

I am thinking this was the best thing Trump & Co could come up with for damage control.

Mueller does not strike me as someone who would sweep Trump's sh!t under the carpet however.

On the other hand he is not a showboat either.

Forum List

Back