Acerbic Andrew Yang ends his presidential campaign! sorry Yang Gang!

As the only rational, level headed candidate, its unsurprising it didnt work. Americans make decisions far too much with their hearts and not their minds.

That would have been Tulsi Gabbard. She swiped the Democrat Party's rationality when she walked out the door with it.

Gabbard will stay in the race until the end. She has the money backing her from the Russians and is getting good PR from Fox News.

As the only rational, level headed candidate, its unsurprising it didnt work. Americans make decisions far too much with their hearts and not their minds.

That would have been Tulsi Gabbard. She swiped the Democrat Party's rationality when she walked out the door with it.

Gabbard will stay in the race until the end. She has the money backing her from the Russians and is getting good PR from Fox News.
Trump has a nice bod

I deleted that post after I realized she's still in the race. :laughing0301:

now's your turn to say "oops"!

...people didn't realize they were supposed to applaud at one point and I was embarrassed for him.

Universal Basic Income is not his idea.

And it's really a very bad idea.

I'm sad to see Yang go. He was one of the few sane, pro-business, halfway open-minded candidates in the Dem field.

Oops.

Oops.
you are forgiven, by me and by God.

Oops.

I have his sneaking suspension you two are communicating in a secret Russian code word system.

Oops.

I have his sneaking suspension you two are communicating in a secret Russian code word system.
so you're clinically insane?

Oops.

Look I don't know what you just meant to say, because I don't speak your language. ;)

6022-1581476145-85628b5e1ee7f78322e2fa91d183c15d.jpg

Oops.

Look I don't know what you just meant to say, because I don't speak your language. ;)

on this bad night for Dems, you are reaping what you sow with this divisive rhetoric

Oops.
dont worry, Trump was acquitted and he will be re-elected. that's apparently Russian speak!

on this bad night for Dems, you are reaping what you sow with this divisive rhetoric

I'm not a democrat, I'm for who I think can beat Trump and do the best for the country right now.

Tonight is divisive, it is showing the diversity of the democratic party.

I'm not a democrat, I'm for who I think can beat Trump and do the best for the country right now.

Nobody the Dems have can beat Trump. You ain't figured that out yet?

You aren't looking at the right numbers then. When only 33% of people think Trump was fairly acquitted in the impeachment trial, that says he is still stuck with his base and that is it. He will have to get 16% of people to vote for him again. Every month he is President that becomes less and less likely. Look what he just did with Barr and the DoJ. He undermines everyone under him and continues to make himself look like a wannabe autocrat/king/emperor/despot.

You aren't looking at the right numbers then. When only 33% of people think Trump was fairly acquitted in the impeachment trial, that says he is still stuck with his base and that is it. He will have to get 16% of people to vote for him again. Every month he is President that becomes less and less likely. Look what he just did with Barr and the DoJ. He undermines everyone under him and continues to make himself look like a wannabe autocrat/king/emperor/despot.

When all else fails, throw some arbitrary numbers at them. :21:

Joe Biden was only three points higher and skipped town rather than do the right thing.

...people didn't realize they were supposed to applaud at one point and I was embarrassed for him.

Universal Basic Income is not his idea.

And it's really a very bad idea.

STILL YET ANOTHER bogus thread with no link to anything whatsoever. Beginning to see a pattern here.

Forum List

Back