ACLU + Infowars expose torture in prison

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
So first they take this veteran and put him in solitary confinement:

Stop Solitary - Mental Health Resources | American Civil Liberties Union

Then, as expected, when someone tries to commit suicide in solitary confinement, they torture him:

» 1984?s Room 101: ?VIDEO from US prison shows inmate held down, pepper sprayed at close range? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Don't think this is an isolated incident, I'm discovering that many young men, mostly in prison for victimless crimes (drug possession) are tortured routinely and converted into REAL criminals once they are released.

God bless Admiralty Jurisdiction!

I don't believe Alex Jones is Government certified as a credible news source. The only news sources you should trust are Fox and MSNBC because they have huge Corporate backing.

Then, as expected, when someone tries to commit suicide in solitary confinement, they torture him:

» 1984?s Room 101: ?VIDEO from US prison shows inmate held down, pepper sprayed at close range? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Don't think this is an isolated incident, I'm discovering that many young men, mostly in prison for victimless crimes (drug possession) are tortured routinely and converted into REAL criminals once they are released.

As one who works in one every day, I don't buy it. I mean sure it happens, and you bet your right when you say victimless criminals get locked up and come out the worse for it. But torture on a grand scale? All I know is that where I work, if any of us use excessive force, we're finished and pretty much fired on the spot. Our state doesn't want law suits.

This was not the experience I witnessed.

Criminals doing time for victimless crimes are put in solitary for crimes they commit while in prison. Just because someone is arrested on a minor charge doesn't mean that's the only crime they have committed. They likely have committed dozens and have just been arrested for one. They don't change while in prison, they still assault, steal, kill, they still get into fights, make weapons. Then they get put in solitary.

One reason that we should stop imprisoning people for victimless crimes. It’s asinine.

As one who works in one every day, I don't buy it. I mean sure it happens, and you bet your right when you say victimless criminals get locked up and come out the worse for it. But torture on a grand scale? All I know is that where I work, if any of us use excessive force, we're finished and pretty much fired on the spot. Our state doesn't want law suits.

As a person who knows more about prison that you I can guarantee you that solitary confinement is real, that it is torture, and that anyone who denies that is scum.

Just a side note, guards, on the average, are a lot worse than cops. They have lower requirements to get hired, receive less training, and have better unions. If you actually work in prison like you claim you would know this.

Criminals doing time for victimless crimes are put in solitary for crimes they commit while in prison. Just because someone is arrested on a minor charge doesn't mean that's the only crime they have committed. They likely have committed dozens and have just been arrested for one. They don't change while in prison, they still assault, steal, kill, they still get into fights, make weapons. Then they get put in solitary.

Not necessarily, sometimes they are put in solitary because they are the victims of a crime. If a bigger, stronger, guy wants you to be his bitch, and you to small to fight back, you end up his bitch or in solitary.

Not necessarily, sometimes they are put in solitary because they are the victims of a crime. If a bigger, stronger, guy wants you to be his bitch, and you to small to fight back, you end up his bitch or in solitary.

Highlighting another reason why we need to stop being the number one incarceration nation in the ‘free’ world.

If you go to prison, there should be a damn good reason. Not because you were selling or smoking some dope.

I spent time in the hole during my prison stay. I did not consider it torture. It certainly sucked but torture? Hardly

Try it for 30 years.

Fuck that. 30 days was a bitch. But I also realize what defines solitary confinement varies from institution to institution.

Last night I watched a documentary about Russian prisons and that was bad. What we have here, not so much.

Forum List

Back