ACLU opposes outsourced law enforcement

The more towns, cities, counties and even states that have financial problems, the more we are likely to see these types of schemes.

If law enforcement (or corrections, as has been brought up) is to make use of private companies, it should be with no profits attached. This is the worst place for government to be interested in making money, as it is the most likely to lead to abuses of citizens' rights, and likely to be some of the worst such abuses.
You are absolutely correct.

But the private prison industry has existed for some time now and happens to be the only remaining growth industry in the U.S. It is extremely profitable and there already have been examples of judges accepting kickbacks (bribes) to sentence adolescents to prison who ordinarily would have received community service. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/b...the-injustice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This practice of profiting from punishment, combined with other negative economic indicators, is manifest evidence that America's laissez-faire capitalist culture is beginning to feed on itself.

this thread is proof jakey only supplies links when he thinks he is right, he NEVER provides them when he knows he is wrong or lying.

unfortunately for him, his links here prove he is wrong and he can't admit it.

he hates victims and hates that guards help victims. thus, jake is the actual dumbass who avoids facts like the plague and only has his usual retarded response:

reactionary reactionary

Yurt the Butt Hurt is squiring again. He is whining, trolling, and reporting to the mods.

The evidence clearly shows yurtie is wrong, yet again, and he has trouble with it.

I showed the guards are doing it for job security, only Yurt says I hate victims and their needs, and Yurt is running around looking stupid.

Stay on track with the OP, Yurt, and stop trying to derail the thread: your only warning. From MikeK above: But the private prison industry has existed for some time now and happens to be the only remaining growth industry in the U.S. It is extremely profitable and there already have been examples of judges accepting kickbacks (bribes) to sentence adolescents to prison who ordinarily would have received community service. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/31/b...he-injustice-system.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Last edited:
proof jake is a liar:

how would he know i'm reporting to the mods?

hint: he can't

conclusion: jakey is a lying troll who wants to divert the topic from his embarrassing mistake about guards and make it about me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yurt likes reporting to the mods. :lol: Nothing new there.

And, no, I won't allow him to drop the OP: the prison guard unions lobby legislatures to increase penalities for lesser crimes so they have job security. The proof is posted above. :lol;

proof jake is a liar:

how would he know i'm reporting to the mods?

hint: he can't

conclusion: jakey is a lying troll who wants to divert the topic from his embarrassing mistake about guards and make it about me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have exactly one person on my ignore list.

It's Jakestarkey

Now you know why...

why does jakey always run away from proving his claims...like the thread he keeps running from to show i'm a far right reactionary...yet...now he thinks he is right...he won't let it go

simply more proof jake is a troll

yet...now he thinks he is right...he won't let it go
self description of a troll, who was corrected and slapped down in #45 above. Now reported for trolling.

Yurt the Butt Hurt is squiring again. He is whining, trolling, and reporting to the mods.

Yurt likes reporting to the mods. :lol: Nothing new there.

yet...now he thinks he is right...he won't let it go
self description of a troll, who was corrected and slapped down in #45 above. Now reported for trolling.

i bet the troll doesn't see the irony or the proof that i was right about him being the one who does the reporting....for pete sake...he just admitted he is the one who does the reporting.

and he wonders why no one believes him.

:lol: Trolls get reported, Yurt. And you are not denying that you have run to the mods all the time? Lie and the board will rock with laughter.

i've repeatedly denied it and do so again you silly troll

i'm not a crybaby like you, i don't run to the mods everyday over what i consider trolling. this thread is the first thread you have ever given a cite. i've asked you several dozen times before to do so and you never do. i also ask you to back up your claims and you never do. using your logic, all the other times you've been trolling.

good job on finally admitting you're a troll. now go cry to the mods some more you big sissy.

i mean really, i prove you wrong and you run crying to the mods i'm trolling...tff

i've repeatedly denied it and do so again you silly troll

i'm not a crybaby like you, i don't run to the mods everyday over what i consider trolling. this thread is the first thread you have ever given a cite. i've asked you several dozen times before to do so and you never do. i also ask you to back up your claims and you never do. using your logic, all the other times you've been trolling.

good job on finally admitting you're a troll. now go cry to the mods some more you big sissy.

i mean really, i prove you wrong and you run crying to the mods i'm trolling...tff

If you really want to hurt Jake, put him on ignore and ignore him. The one thing a troll desires is attention - deny him that and he'll go away.

and yet, here you are continually responding to us and talking about us all over the board and whining to the mods about trolling

oh the irony

Yurt set a trap for me, fell into itself as well, and then he got sent away.

So he hates me, but he also follows me around, like a little butt hurt man crush boy. :lol:

His fate is inevitable.

Forum List

Back