Acorn!

Wait wait wait.............Did I hear simply a few bad employees, th erefor the organization isn't responsible? Oh that's sweet music to BP's ears because now they can simply say "hey a few bad employees made bad decisions, so too bad so sad, it's not our companies fault that things went wrong, good luck collecting from those employees."

Shame on the 3 nitwits that "Thanked" this ridiculous post.

Wait wait wait.............Did I hear simply a few bad employees, th erefor the organization isn't responsible? Oh that's sweet music to BP's ears because now they can simply say "hey a few bad employees made bad decisions, so too bad so sad, it's not our companies fault that things went wrong, good luck collecting from those employees."

Yes, shame on them for recognizing that just as BP is responsible for what it's employees did or didn't do, ACORN is as well.

Yes, shame on them for recognizing that just as BP is responsible for what it's employees did or didn't do, ACORN is as well.

Yes, yes, now that you've explained it, I can see the parallels between a community advocacy group and a multinational conglomerate that was drilling for poisonous yet necessary resources a mile below sea level in the Gulf of Mexico. :razz:

Yes, yes, now that you've explained it, I can see the parallels between a community advocacy group and a multinational conglomerate that was drilling for poisonous yet necessary resources a mile below sea level in the Gulf of Mexico. :razz:
yes, an organization that is for proliferation of illegal immigrant child prostitution is so much more savory to the palette.

Da hell are you thinking??!!!???

Nothing to see here. ZONA is being a TROLL. He knows what the problem *IS* with ACORN...[And whatever they call themselves now]...

Zona? Try again. Try being substantial. Try not supporting Law Breakers that have used TAXPAYER FUNDS to be fraudulent in regard to Voter FRAUD...

Zona got hit with a handful of links and whoooooooooosh.... he's gone!!

hahahahahahahahahaahaha

I am still trying to find one that says Acorn did something illegal.
Have you checked out all 22 of the links that were provided to you before this post yet????

"A few rogue employees?"

A rogue employee is some dumbass taking a bath in the dish sink at Burger King.
If dozens and dozens more of Burger King employees were discovered taking baths in sinks across America, a sane person would conclude that there must be an environment....a culture......something in the training program....something about the upper management that somehow relayed to these employees that this type of behavior is acceptable.

What is it about ACORN that you adore so much that you would spend so much time and energy defending them?

Nothing to see here. ZONA is being a TROLL. He knows what the problem *IS* with ACORN...[And whatever they call themselves now]...

Zona? Try again. Try being substantial. Try not supporting Law Breakers that have used TAXPAYER FUNDS to be fraudulent in regard to Voter FRAUD...

Are you drunk again?

BUSH THIS AND BUSH THAT....

Show me one link...JUST ONE that shows anything Bush did that was illegal during his TWO terms...

Just one...come one Zona...

Oh wait...Bush didn't have his federal funding yanked did he? He wasn't on camera giving tax evasion tips was he? He didn't fabricate voter registration cards did he?

Hmmm...guess I killed another one.... hehehehee

Evil-Grin--Crazy-Tshirts-grin.jpg

Show me one link...JUST ONE that shows anything Bush did that was illegal during his TWO terms...

Oh wait...Bush didn't have his federal funding yanked did he? He wasn't on camera giving tax evasion tips was he? He didn't fabricate voter registration cards did he?

NOpe, he killed over 3 thousand americans because of a lie about wmd's and mushroom clouds. Which one is worse?

NOpe, he killed over 3 thousand americans because of a lie about wmd's and mushroom clouds. Which one is worse?

LOL...what? No link? Where is the link that shows the indictment of this bullshit? I mean, it's only fair the if you're gonna demand a link, then I can too...What??? There isn't one?

OK...

What? To my knowledge, which I admit is vast, the ONLY WMD that causes mushroom clouds is nuclear weapons, and no one ever claimed Saadam had those.

As far as WMD there are 5,000 dead Kurds and 11,000 injured kurds from a nice quiet little attack that happened on March 16, 1988 who would like to testify that Saadam indeed did have WMD but alas they are either dead or too ill to come to court.

Perhaps you'd like a link?

Did Saddam Hussein Gas His Own People?

Now maybe you believe that Iraq fell in some weird wormhole which actually took them back to a time before he acquired WMD , but I prefer to look at the reality of the situation and see that we just didn't find them. My personal thought is he got everything into Syria before we got to Iraq, but that's just a theory.

when you try to defend pedophile prostitution... you tend to get slaughtered quickly.

Ah! and an 9/11 conspiritard too!

Are you drunk again?

Zona....even if Acorn does have some fucked up employees that are responsible for what they are accused of.....since they work for Acorn,it makes Acorn look bad and its their reputation that suffers,and they get to take the heat....just like BP,Toyota....the list goes on.....and the same with the President....he may not know what some of his appointees are up to and if they fuck up....he takes the heat.....or in this case he just blames Bush.....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

LOL...what? No link? Where is the link that shows the indictment of this bullshit? I mean, it's only fair the if you're gonna demand a link, then I can too...What??? There isn't one?

OK...

You want links to prove there are no wmd's? Are you that dumb? Seriously, go sit in the corner, grown folk are talking. :lol:

when you try to defend pedophile prostitution... you tend to get slaughtered quickly.

9/11? I am talking about Iraq you dumb as a rock republican. He said we had to go to war based on a lie about wmd's.

Are you knew to this whole history thing? We went to war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Can you imagine this?

What? To my knowledge, which I admit is vast, the ONLY WMD that causes mushroom clouds is nuclear weapons, and no one ever claimed Saadam had those.

As far as WMD there are 5,000 dead Kurds and 11,000 injured kurds from a nice quiet little attack that happened on March 16, 1988 who would like to testify that Saadam indeed did have WMD but alas they are either dead or too ill to come to court.

Perhaps you'd like a link?

Did Saddam Hussein Gas His Own People?

Now maybe you believe that Iraq fell in some weird wormhole which actually took them back to a time before he acquired WMD , but I prefer to look at the reality of the situation and see that we just didn't find them. My personal thought is he got everything into Syria before we got to Iraq, but that's just a theory.

Link, sure...

Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud

There is a reason. We have experienced the horror of September 11. We have seen that those who hate America are willing to crash airplanes into buildings full of innocent people. Our enemies would be no less willing -- in fact they would be eager -- to use a biological, or chemical, or a nuclear weapon.

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

CNN.com - Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud - Oct. 6, 2002

He actually mentioned 9/11. We went to war with the wrong fucking country based on a lie.

Now bow down.

9/11? I am talking about Iraq you dumb as a rock republican. He said we had to go to war based on a lie about wmd's.

Are you knew to this whole history thing? We went to war with a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. Can you imagine this?

Would you like to debate history with me? Better go ask your loonie friend Sangha about arguing history with someone who has the knowledge to put you in your proper place.

OK...

You want links to prove there are no wmd's? Are you that dumb? Seriously, go sit in the corner, grown folk are talking. :lol:

No...you know exactly what I was asking for. As a matter of fact, I was very clear with it. Maybe you should take that Hooked On Phonics program again. You're reading skills SUCK!!! You want to dodge it because you know you just got nailed at your own stupid game.

I'll let you know when the grown ups want to talk to the special needs kids.

Would you like to debate history with me? Better go ask your loonie friend Sangha about arguing history with someone who has the knowledge to put you in your proper place.

I swear this douche erases thoughts when he wipes his ass....

Forum List

Back