Acquitted. Reported acquitted after officer destroys evidence.

Reporters count as people when police order mobs to disperse. If she was standing there, and not dispersing, then arresting her was valid.

No they don’t.

The press has an obligation to monitor police actions and report on abuses of power

Disbursing the press is an invitation to abuse

Reporters who are part of a mob, that is told to disperse, have a legal duty to disperse. If not they are subject to arrest.

Reporters are not part of a mob
They represent the free press. A basic Constitutional right

Sometimes they are. And if they are, and are told to disperse and don't, then they should be arrested.
Police have no right to disperse a free press doing its job

Hee hee, good one.

1615476659528.png

Reporters count as people when police order mobs to disperse. If she was standing there, and not dispersing, then arresting her was valid.
Such is the right's contempt for freedom of the press.

HEY!! That is not nearly my contempt for the Press.

That is just my desire to not have mobs ruling my streets.

My contempt for the press is far vaster and deeper than THAT.

I've been hearing though le that defense lawyers who pushed for the cameras, so they could show how oppressed their poor wittle defendants were,

Cameras work

They protect the police and protect the public.
In this case, the cameras were turned off

So, sure, let the "reporter" go. Next time, hopefully the cop will record her disobeying the law and we can watch her get body slammed and arrested like the criminal scum she is.

Police have no right to order the press to disperse

They can ask them to move to a different location for safety reasons, but not to leave the scene

If the street is the scene of a mob, that the reporter is part of, they can be ordered to disperse.

I've been hearing though le that defense lawyers who pushed for the cameras, so they could show how oppressed their poor wittle defendants were,

Cameras work

So, sure, let the "reporter" go. Next time, hopefully the cop will record her disobeying the law and we can watch her get body slammed and arrested like the criminal scum she is.
The press defend our freedom

ahahahahahaha.

i am very sure that you are one of the whiners who claims that elshi babble was murdered.

your fake concern about mobs ruling streets is noted.

Cameras work

The press lie to us in support of taking our freedom away.

Just like you.

ahahahahahaha.

i am very sure that you are one of the whiners who claims that elshi babble was murdered.

your fake concern about mobs ruling streets is noted.

I am very sure that you are an asshole.

No they don’t.

The press has an obligation to monitor police actions and report on abuses of power

Reporters who are part of a mob, that is told to disperse, have a legal duty to disperse. If not they are subject to arrest.

Sometimes they are. And if they are, and are told to disperse and don't, then they should be arrested.

Yes they do. Cops can tell anyone to leave a crime scene, or the site of an active investigation, or a street being cleared because of a riot.

And like I said any yahoo with a cell phone and a you tube channel can say he's "the press".

She was acquitted, obviously they can not.

All that means is the officer didn't provide the tape of the incident.

A cop can tell anyone to leave the area of a crime scene or tell them to move to another location farther away or bar then from a street that has been closed etc.

And like I said anyone can call themselves " the press" so the term is meaningless.

Cameras work

Defend or manipulate our freedom?

Yes they do. Cops can tell anyone to leave a crime scene, or the site of an active investigation, or a street being cleared because of a riot.

And like I said any yahoo with a cell phone and a you tube channel can say he's "the press".

The cops can order them to leave a crime scene itself but not more than a reasonable distance from that scene.

Press has credentials

And the cops are the ones who determine what that reasonable distance is. The "press" doesn't have any more right to disobey a lawful order than anyone else.

No they don’t.

A cop can tell anyone to leave the area of a crime scene or tell them to move to another location farther away or bar then from a street that has been closed etc.

And like I said anyone can call themselves " the press" so the term is meaningless.

Acquitted.

No they don’t.

Acquitted.
You say that like it's a big deal.

It was a fucking misdemeanor so it was probably going to be dismissed anyway

No they don’t.

Acquitted.

LOL, it doesn't go to trial if it's going to be dismissed.

No they don’t.

Acquitted.

LOL, it doesn't go to trial if it's going to be dismissed.

Semantics

Cameras work

Just like you.
It is a free press that keeps out of control Government in check

Look what they did with Trump

Cameras work

Just like you.

Lied to the American people to steal the election though fraud?

Yes, I did see that. It was terrible.

Cameras work

Just like you.

Where would we be without a free press keeping Donald J Trump in check?

We would have to accept his lies and misinformation on face value. We would not hear his vicious attacks on others or see his bullying.

Stopped a tyrant in his tracks

Cameras work

Just like you.

Where would we be without a free press keeping Donald J Trump in check?

We would have to accept his lies and misinformation on face value. We would not hear his vicious attacks on others or see his bullying.

Stopped a tyrant in his tracks

Years ago I believe the press was honest an diligent in their pursuits of the truth. Today I see more and more of the press pushing their agenda over the truth and keeping government in check. I see both sides slant the truth and twist the truth. I think a few reporters as truth seeking but long gone are the days keeping government in check, it is mostly agenda driven.

Not saving the video could mean he didn't take any.
No. You can't fail to save something you never had.
I agree with you. But logic and media do not go together anymore. If you don't watch the news you are uninformed... If you do, you are misinformed.

If you want to trust the reporter without evidence... That's up to you. Go ahead.

Forum List

Back