Acrobat Falls 100 Ft In An Accident Before Green Day Concert. Should The Concert Goes On?

Should The Concert Have Gone On?

• Yes

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Yes, with reservations

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • No, with reservations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

• Other, leave comment

• Total voters
Who is the shrimp lead singer with eye liner? I know he is a liberal moron.

They should have (if they didn't) refund the cost of tickets for anybody that wanted to leave. If a significant number of the folks stayed then the show should go on, else there may have been a riot. You never know how people will react these days.

My reason for thinking that the show should go on is because of those who come to see the show in the first place. If the show were to be rescheduled, what if they can not be there for the new scheduled time?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, the show should go on until it is the main act who can not perform the way that those who come to see the show expect the main act to perform.

They should have (if they didn't) refund the cost of tickets for anybody that wanted to leave. If a significant number of the folks stayed then the show should go on, else there may have been a riot. You never know how people will react these days.

It was based on the principle that people paid their hard earned money to see a show, so the show must go on. If the lead actor gets sick and cannot perform, then there is a backup actor waiting to take their place. Sometimes the backup was better than the lead, so eventually they took over. So, unless the main attraction cannot perform, then show still goes on.

It was a tragic event at a Mad Cool Festival. Should the concert have continued after the accident? Green Day continued to perform even after the accident. The promoters decided for "security" reasons to let the concert go on. The high-wire acrobat was doing the stunt in a cage and died afterward. The acrobat turned out to be gay.

News article here
Acrobat's heartbreaking message just a day before falling to death
He turned out to be gay, well I am sure his embalmers will need that footnote...

It was a tragic event at a Mad Cool Festival. Should the concert have continued after the accident? Green Day continued to perform even after the accident. The promoters decided for "security" reasons to let the concert go on. The high-wire acrobat was doing the stunt in a cage and died afterward. The acrobat turned out to be gay.

News article here
Acrobat's heartbreaking message just a day before falling to death
Are we in Satire? "The acrobat turned out to be gay?"
Somersaults and an inflatable butt plug was his signature props..

People have gotten killed at amusement parks and it didn't shut down the park. Of course, stop the acrobatics, but there was nothing harmful with the rest of the show.

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back