Act Like A Man ...

Let's back track a minute...

Lefties came to Berkeley with only one intention, to prevent people from speaking "by any mean necessary", including fight. Here is the poster:

2uo5klj.jpg

"Come punch your favorite nazi scum including: Richard Spencer, Kyle Chapman, Rich Black, Daniel Quillian, Lauren Southern, Vaughn Neville, Brittany Pettibone, and plenty other fascists."

With that poster they're admitting their intention to do physical harm to people, including harm to two women. It's perfectly OK for them to be violent towards the woman if they don't like what she has to say.

Rules for radicals:
Rule #4 "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

Our rule is not to hit the woman. They expect us to live up to that rule, while they don't.

I guess they forgot that some rules have exceptions.
Don't punch the leftist broad when she wades into a fight but on the other hand this one is fine to attack...

It was NOT fine to ATTACK HER either....!!! For goodness sake! :eek:

Lefties came to Berkeley with only one intention, to prevent people from speaking "by any mean necessary", including fight. Here is the poster:

2uo5klj.jpg

"Come punch your favorite nazi scum including: Richard Spencer, Kyle Chapman, Rich Black, Daniel Quillian, Lauren Southern, Vaughn Neville, Brittany Pettibone, and plenty other fascists."

With that poster they're admitting their intention to do physical harm to people, including harm to two women. It's perfectly OK for them to be violent towards the woman if they don't like what she has to say.

Rules for radicals:

Our rule is not to hit the woman. They expect us to live up to that rule, while they don't.

Don't punch the leftist broad when she wades into a fight but on the other hand this one is fine to attack...

She attacked him. If you dont want to be treated like a man dont act like one.

2uo5klj.jpg

Rules for radicals:

I mean really...would you ever attack a man over political reasons?

2uo5klj.jpg

Rules for radicals:

According to your side it was fine. I never heard any great left wing proclamation that she shouldn't. I sure never saw anyone stepping up to say it was wrong, saw plenty that she deserved it.

I'm trying my best to figure out you left wingers new gender shit. I think we have about what? 200 genders to choose from now? How do you people actually classify a woman these days?

I love how all you limp wristed leftards scream about equal treatment for women; till the moment the fur starts to fly... Then you actually admonish folks for not acting chauvinistic towards women. Ohhh! Now a woman should be treated differently... Riiight! You leftists are the most worthless, hypocritical pieces of shit ever puked out onto the face of this earth.

While that was a chicken shit move by the antifa fag,head wounds bleed like a stuck pig.
I would have rushed the little fuck and commenced to beating the shit out of the little fuck.

That's not how these lefties work. We will shut them down once we realize there's only one thing we need to do, fight back. You bring a lock we bring a Glock. We will be on the right track once we start making them pay a higher price than we do.

Last edited:

While that was a chicken shit move by the antifa fag,head wounds bleed like a stuck pig.
I would have rushed the little fuck and commenced to beating the shit out of the little fuck.

That's not how these lefties work. We will shut them down once we realize there's only one thing we need to do, fight back. You bring a lock we bring a Glock. We will be on the right track once we start killing them.

Slow your roll MM. That's the Cultsmasher path. Prolly ought to edit that one. No doubt some lefticle will try and get you banned for it.

That's not how these lefties work. We will shut them down once we realize there's only one thing we need to do, fight back. You bring a lock we bring a Glock. We will be on the right track once we start killing them.

Slow your roll MM. That's the Cultsmasher path. Prolly ought to edit that one. No doubt some lefticle will try and get you banned for it.

Done, thanks.

While his message may be a little harsh it's spot on.

So the hard right was able to beat up one woman while the far right guys got their asses kicked . . . yet again.

So the hard right was able to beat up one woman while the far right guys got their asses kicked . . . yet again.
One day... should my life become empty, and meaningless; like yours; I'm going to visit this alternate reality you live in.

How did the right get their asses kicked when the left wingers were running for their safe spaces and left probably one of the very few women that would ever think of fucking them behind?

Is that the left's shivalry? We ran from the fight and left you behind you poor woman, who is equal to us in all ways and we would never think of holding a door for you to combat mysogeny, and pretty much ran away and left you hanging but you know, equality and shit. Can we have sex after we play a round of halo? I kinda want to rub your hairy arm pits. My mom is away and the basement is all ours.

I'm thinking you bad asses have the girl vote locked up.

I wish the antifa would try this shit in Houston!
I'd be there with a catcher's mask and a baseball bat laying waste to you imbeciles!
Unfortunately the left knows what would happen if they tried that shit in the South.

Well I'm an Alaskan military brat - locked n loaded. Won't be doing any seeking, but ifn the nazi-wanna-be's in ANTIFA wanna give my hubby some target practice before the huntin season I'm game to fetch the ammo can...

Forum List

Back