Act Like A Man ...

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.
Not their place LOL pray tell what is their place??

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.

Not their place LOL pray tell what is their place??

I think you could guess. There's a whole 2-3 rooms in the house where women belong! Not at political protests, though. God no. Their delicate hands might change, and their life-giving uteruses would surely shrivel up.

It's very interesting, and by "interesting" I pathetic and a little laughable, how many men in this site do not see women as full human beings.

They're human beings. If not, then propagation of the species would not be possible. What they are not is the same as Men.

Each gender (Of which there are only two) has it's pproper place in Society. These are not interchangeable or suggestions. They're biological and psychological imperatives which have existed since the beginning of time.

A woman cannot be a Man any more than she can be a zebra.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?
Did she hit him and he was just punching back?

IS THAT What you are implying?

Do you have video of her punching him and his hard punch to her face was just in response to her punching him?

WAS HE DEFENDING HIMSELF from hr or are you simply lying?

They're human beings. If not, then propagation of the species would not be possible. What they are not is the same as Men.

Each gender (Of which there are only two) has it's pproper place in Society. These are not interchangeable or suggestions. They're biological and psychological imperatives which have existed since the beginning of time.

A woman cannot be a Man any more than she can be a zebra.

Which determines her behavior. I understand that peeing standing up is something that she will never successfully achieve. Other than that, the world is as much hers as man's.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Do you have video of her punching him and his hard punch to her face was just in response to her punching him?

she wasn't down there to sell Girl Scout cookies, or collect for UNICEF.

and the video shows her going for him as much as it shows him going for her.

But, keep defending the poor misunderstood flower of womanhood.

She didn't collect the scalps she was after, which pretty much makes her a failure.

Honestly, I don't see on this video her doing any hitting. He heads straight for her, and she seems to put her arms out defensively.

She didn't collect the scalps she was after, which pretty much makes her a failure.
you said he was defending himself....

what was he defending himself from?

the term 'defending himself' has meaning....and if she had kicked him in the balls or punched him in the face and he was punching her to defend himself from her doing that to him, you would have a good argument....

BUT NO SUCH THING HAPPENED from the video I have seen....

so why have you just made up your own imaginary circumstance to justify this man's actions?

you said he was defending himself....

what was he defending himself from?

the term 'defending himself' has meaning....and if she had kicked him in the balls or punched him in the face and he was punching her to defend himself from her doing that to him, you would have a good argument....

BUT NO SUCH THING HAPPENED from the video I have seen....

so why have you just made up your own imaginary circumstance to justify this man's actions?
He (but self identifies as a woman) was defending himself from having to listen to her. Her sound waves were intruding upon his safe zone.

Chivalry was designed to protect respectable women. If someone you know and trust is tossing punches then as a man you can hold back, but when some psycho bitch comes at your throat like that, you have an obligation to protect yourself. Mortality comes to an end far to fast to extend trust, especially to someone wearing a mask over their face like a criminal...

If you watch the video she rushed him and placed her hands up around his collar. He responded with a punch.
What is clear is she wasnt ready to respond with violence so she came at him with a half ass attempt and he responded in a way that clearly showed he was most definitely ready for violence.

In other words she should have stayed home and left the physical violence to the men. And when I say men I dont mean the leftist pajama boys.

This woman in the thick of the fights at Berkeley, is taking advantage of the fact that men are expected to be honorable and chivalrous while women can do whatever they like and be the worst possible type of aggressive bitches.

However, when the man retaliates, suddenly these women are not in their safe space anymore and have a hissy fit!

If they want to be treated as equals then they should expect equal treatment and equal retaliation.

It's that simple.

I agree skye Too many disreputable women use that as a shield to be physically violent. I've taught my boys that there's certain types of women who deserve it, and others who don't. My boys wouldn't hit me, nor their girlfriends, but if some fruit loop criminal comes at them those gloves are off.

This woman in the thick of the fights at Berkeley, is taking advantage of the fact that men are expected to be honorable and chivalrous while women can do whatever they like and be the worst possible type of aggressive bitches.

However, when the man retaliates, suddenly these women are not in their safe space anymore and have a hissy fit!

If they want to be treated as equals then they should expect equal treatment and equal retaliation.

It's that simple.

Exactly!
I have never hit a woman and I hope I never have to.
But under the circumstances she put herself in she should have expected it.

It's that simple.

Exactly!
I have never hit a woman and I hope I never have to.
But under the circumstances she put herself in she should have expected it.

I agree. Nobody wants to hit a woman but if the woman puts herself in that kind of situation, and knows exactly why she is there for, then she should shut up and take it.

Forum List

Back