Act Like A Man ...

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.
Any woman who gets in a brawl and says "don't hit me, I am a woman" is a piece of shit no feminist. A feminist stands ups and slugs.

You are presuming that she went down there and got intentionally involved in a physical fight based on about 10 seconds of video.
She rushed at him and grabbed him. It's in the video. She fucked up.

I could see restraining her but slugging a woman? I'd be ashamed.

Shrug. I like to give women what they want. There was a time when women wanted to be treated differently. Apparently chivalry is no longer desirable among the Left.

As I said, if you act like a man, you ask to be treated equal to a man.

Just curious, would you approve of that "act like a man" logic against a child?

Depends if child is carrying bag of Skittles.

Last edited:
She clearly was the aggressor.
Fox News host Tucker Carlson had a heated 10-minute interview on his show Monday night with Yvette Felarca, a middle school teacher and organizer for the violent, left-wing protest group By Any Means Necessary.

Watch: Tucker Carlson clashes with violent Berkeley protester who wants to ‘shut down’ free speech

It was Berkley as well.

She needs to get on the front line and put her money where her mouth is.
I suspect she'd go down just as fast as the hairy wanna be antifa bimbo.

If you have qualifiers for when it's acceptable to punch women, you're not a real man.

For the THIRD time. It was a Feminist, not a woman. No woman would ever be seen at ANY political protest. That's not their place.

Besides, any male who fails to properly discipline the woman in His life isn't a Real Man anyway. Of course that discipline involves forms of corporal punishment other than pinching, but that's a separate topic.

Real men do not punch women for any reason.

Real women do not behave as men.

Real men don't make distinctions when refraining from punching women.

Real men who had fathers who were real men learn this at a very young age.

Times they are a changin.....and you lefties can take credit.
YES we're making America great again

If great means women getting the shit knocked of em yeah.

A real man will drop anyone who tries to batter him.

Women do not get to hit with impunity.

Forum List

Back