Act Like A Man ...

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Lol that was funny, must have had bad blood brewing just before

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

"She may"

Or, she may not. You weirdos are always quibbling via speculation.

Your fucking O/P is nothing but speculation.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

"She may"

Photographic evidence is hardly speculative.

She should of stayed home and barefoot in the kitchen... None of this would of happened

No?

I am sure in your holler they are still barefoot and in the kitchen. And you probably wear straw hats and overalls.

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves

I answered your question in my previous post.

Real men are not threatened by women.

If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....

Is that a yes, or a no to my question?

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women. If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....

Is that a yes, or a no to my question?

I answered your question in my previous post. Real men are not threatened by women. If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling
I answered your question in my previous post.

No, you didn't
My question: "are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?"

Real men are not threatened by women.
Someone swings, that's a threat.

If you are afraid of women, I suggest you get counseling

Normally, no.

but if someone swings at me, man or woman, I take it as a threat.

Now, can you answer my question, or are you going to continue deflecting?

I could see restraining her but slugging a woman? I'd be ashamed.

Shrug. I like to give women what they want. There was a time when women wanted to be treated differently. Apparently chivalry is no longer desirable among the Left.

As I said, if you act like a man, you ask to be treated equal to a man.

"She may"

Photographic is hardly speculative.

That's called digital video in case you are technically challenged. You would have to have video of that woman prior to the Nazi closing in from the right on her group in order to see if she was on the offense.

The Nazi who hit her.... Who do you think he voted for?

Clearly if she had been a Trump supporter instead of sporting Rasta braids, your bias would would have been with her.

I could see restraining her but slugging a woman? I'd be ashamed.

Shrug. I like to give women what they want. There was a time when women wanted to be treated differently. Apparently chivalry is no longer desirable among the Left.

As I said, if you act like a man, you ask to be treated equal to a man.

I can't imagine any woman wanting anything from the likes of you

Any woman who gets in a brawl and says "don't hit me, I am a woman" is a piece of shit no feminist. A feminist stands ups and slugs.

You are presuming that she went down there and got intentionally involved in a physical fight based on about 10 seconds of video.

Actually she did just that.
Louise Rosealma wanna be antifa badass gets her clock cleaned...
LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST: Berkeley Antifa Chick Who Got Socked Said She Would “Bring Back 100 Nazi Scalps”

If a woman assaults another person, batter her down.

Your inadequacies Are showing. Look at the stats for people in prison. 89% of them are men because women are not violent or predatory. Most Women in prison are there for killing their boyfriends or husbands, because they were battered wives and girlfriends. Take your macho bullshit and put it where the sun doesn't shine

"She may"

That's called digital video in case you are technically challenged. You would have to have video of that woman prior to the Nazi closing in from the right on her group in order to see if she was on the offense.

Clearly if she had been a Trump supporter instead of sporting Rasta braids, your bias would would have been with her.

It's also called a screen capture, presented as photographic evidence.

Her Twitter statement that she intended to collect 100 Nazi scalps at the protest clearly indicates she went looking for trouble.

Nope, all are responsible for their own actions.

"She may"

So you're against equal rights?

You are presuming that she went down there and got intentionally involved in a physical fight based on about 10 seconds of video.

Look at her right hand if you get a chance to see the early video of this altercation (the one shot from behind her). She appears to be wearing a weighted/loaded glove, which is illegal in California. Thats not somethi g yoi wear unless yours seekjn out a cinfrontation.

Any woman who gets in a brawl and says "don't hit me, I am a woman" is a piece of shit no feminist. A feminist stands ups and slugs.

Actually she did just that.
Louise Rosealma wanna be antifa badass gets her clock cleaned...
LIFE COMES AT YOU FAST: Berkeley Antifa Chick Who Got Socked Said She Would “Bring Back 100 Nazi Scalps”

I went to that site. Looks like fake news to me. Did not see were she was quoted anywhere. Sorry.

"She may"

So you're against equal rights?
My, where did I say that? No wonder Trump won.

It's funny how "the freedom for me none for thee" hating intolerant democrats tag themselves as the "anti-fascists"...

Left doesn't believe in right to peacefully assemble and they will harass, assault, batter and verbally denigrate everyone who isn't with them. No outrage when Trump supporters were provoked, beaten, thrown eggs at, but now... it's unacceptable.

I simply wanna see more of conservatives defending themselves. Lot's more. Enough of leftist thugs running around unchallenged.

Forum List

Back