Act Like A Man ...

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

are 'real men' allowed to defend themselves?

My god what a bunch of pussies we have here today....
are you bowing or curtsying?

I could see restraining her but slugging a woman? I'd be ashamed.

Shrug. I like to give women what they want. There was a time when women wanted to be treated differently. Apparently chivalry is no longer desirable among the Left.

As I said, if you act like a man, you ask to be treated equal to a man.

Just curious, would you approve of that "act like a man" logic against a child?

A child is not an adult.

Sorry, my fault. I edited my question to try and make clear I was asking about a child acting like a man.

Still not an adult.
She made a conscious decision as an adult to go start shit and she got more than she bargained for.

Real men fight other men. That piece of shit had about 15 guys he could've punched out instead of That woman. Your dick must be smaller than his.

Lol that was funny, must have had bad blood brewing just before

She may have just been trying to get past everybody and defend herself too. There's not enough video to judge or see what was happening just before she was in the frame.

She should of stayed home and barefoot in the kitchen... None of this would of happened

No?

I am sure in your holler they are still barefoot and in the kitchen. And you probably wear straw hats and overalls.

so if a woman points a gun at you, are you allowed to point a gun at her? Is there a truly a difference in today's world? in today's world equal is equal. you lib or not?

Shrug. I like to give women what they want. There was a time when women wanted to be treated differently. Apparently chivalry is no longer desirable among the Left.

A child is not an adult.

Sorry, my fault. I edited my question to try and make clear I was asking about a child acting like a man.

Still not an adult.
She made a conscious decision as an adult to go start shit and she got more than she bargained for.
reminds me of the broad on the Tucker Carlson show who was video taped beating up a trumper. She claimed the man had no rights and was fascist and gave her the right to bully and beat him. A Grade School Teacher. hey broads, you want to throw punches, better be ready for the repercussions.

Last edited:

so, you haven't heard of the gangs who are less than 16 years old taking on customers in front of stores in Chicago? how about in a neighborhood like chicago where the less than 16's carry guns and shoot each other. just stop with your glorious-ness and righteousness.

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for her but if it had been me I wouldn't have hit her unless she had a knife or something

that seems obvious she did not expect any retaliation. oops. I bet she changes what she does after that. libturd chicks like her all talk tough cause they don't expect the other side to fight back.

I'm still waiting to see the video of the broad from Tucker Carlson getting her ass handed to her.

Depends. If say, a kid was aiming a rifle at me and I determined to my satisfaction that he was going to shoot, I certainly would not sacrifice my life to assuage someone else's sensitivities.

Forum List

Back