Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.
when did that happen??

so tell me, if you're trapped in a live shooter situation, are you going to simply want to be safe, or are you going to interview the shooter for a dissertation on their politics?

who the fuck cares what color the person is - they are sick and killing people. you people doing this shit are like slicing turds to say this turd slice is worse than that one.

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Active Army member charged in Illinois bowling alley shooting (msn.com)

I am wondering why the usual USMB crime fighters didn't post this crime.

What would create this type of violence in a Bowling Alley
I'm gonna guess the shooter isn't black.
No it's illinois everyone is numb to the killings in that state from east saint louis to Chicago, no one cares unless it's a mass killing of 20 or more

So are you numb to this killing?

No, you don't care about the violence in Chicago it is a good prop for your weak ass arguement.
Life was easier when you could just browbeat guilt-ridden white pajama boys who whimper like puppies and apologize for black failure as if it were their fault

Yea when you could just beat someone black to death or get a group of your buddies hang a black man up in a tree without being prosecuted for it. Times were alot simpler.
when did that happen??

Where have you been?

No they were not. Things are better now. Not everything is race motivated. The times you describe are a horrible blot on our history. Things are better now., not perfect but better. If this turns out to be race motivated that makes the perp a racist. The courts will fry this guy either way.

when did that happen??

Where have you been?
so you cant point to any recent events,,, got it,,

on the otherhand I can point to dozens if not hundreds of cases where blacks targeted whites and attacked and in some cases killed them,,,

The suspect in a deadly shooting Saturday night at an Illinois bowling alley has been charged with three counts of first degree murder and three counts of attempted first degree murder, police announced Sunday. Duke Webb, a 37-year-old Florida resident, allegedly killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford, Illinois.

Webb, an active military member, is being held at the Winnebago County Jail without bond, police said at a Sunday press conference. He is due in court Monday at 1:30 p.m.

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea said the three people killed were a 73-year-old man, a 69-year-old man and a 65-year-old man. Two of those wounded were teenagers, O'Shea said. A 14-year-old boy was shot in face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, Wisconsin, where he is now in stable condition. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and taken to a local hospital and later released after being treated for the wound. A 62-year-old man was also wounded and is in in critical condition.

O'Shea said the shooting is believed to be a random act and "there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case."

Chances are this dude was suffering from mental illness and had a psychotic break......

I heard the bowling alley itself was on lockdown from COVID restrictions -- but there was an upstairs bar area that was still left open....

If this guy simply claims he was under stress from COVID restrictions, he will be a celebrity overnight.....
He murdered three people so he should be executed no matter what the reason was

but as an E7 in the Green Berets he has seen combat

So PTSD could have caused it

Alot of folks have seen combat, doesn't make them flip the script.

Is the server powerful enough to deal with the number of posts it would take to report every murder in the US on a daily basis?
No it is not.

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?
Who cares how are they related? Black white or otherwise you should not shoot up a bowling alley. Is it even race related? Superbad brother jumping the gun on it. Don't do the same.
Maybe the shooter was a self loathing white guy who wanted to shoot white people.
If he wanted to shoot black folks he would have picked a basketball court.

No they were not. Things are better now. Not everything is race motivated. The times you describe are a horrible blot on our history. Things are better now., not perfect but better. If this turns out to be race motivated that makes the perp a racist. The courts will fry this guy either way.

According to your buddy they were. Of course it's not that bad anymore, but you have folks who long for the so called Good Ole Days. This guy needs to be fried and any other fool who does this.

I wonder how many black people were killed on chicago this weekend by other blacks?
Who cares how are they related? Black white or otherwise you should not shoot up a bowling alley. Is it even race related? Superbad brother jumping the gun on it. Don't do the same.
Maybe the shooter was a self loathing white guy who wanted to shoot white people.
If he wanted to shoot black folks he would have picked a basketball court.
We or I do not know at this point That could be. I can not call this racially motivated at this point. I am sure the motive will come out at some point.

when did that happen??

Where have you been?
so you cant point to any recent events,,, got it,,

on the otherhand I can point to dozens if not hundreds of cases where blacks targeted whites and attacked and in some cases killed them,,,

Post some of them. We have a case in Georgia right now where 3 racist, rednecks targeted a young black man and killed him and there are folks on this very forum trying to defend their racist actions. Now show me where someone black murdered a white person and black folks defend them.

Forum List

Back